All For You

By QueenKlarity

(COMPLETED) The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons... More

1. Starting Over
The Party - Chapter 2
Slow Recovery - Chapter 3
Lunch Break - Chapter 4
Baby Mama Drama - Chapter 5
When You're Mad - Chapter 6
Family Matters - Chapter 7
Signs (Preview) - Chapter 8
Signs - Chapter 9 (cont.)
F*ckin' with the Wrong One - Chapter 10
The Last Straw - Chapter 11
Precaution - Chapter 12
Doing Me - Chapter 13
Start Over - Chapter 15
Surprise - Chapter 16
His Queen, My King- Chapter 17
Double Surprise- Chapter 18
The Motion - Chapter 19
'Bout Time ! - Chapter 20
Happy Birthday - Chapter 21
Euphoria - Chapter 22
Happy Birthday, Daddy - Chapter 23
Back Home - Chapter 24
Forgive, Never Forget - Chapter 25
The Holidays - Chapter 26
My Decisions, Changes, & Answers - Author's Note
Joy and Pain - Chapter 27
Unfinished Business - Chapter 28
Growing Up and Moving Up - Chapter 29
ALL FOR US - SEQUEL POSTED
Author's Note

Trying Again - Chapter 14

59.9K 1.7K 129
By QueenKlarity

A/N: I fast forwarded because I'm lazy :)

Six Months Later

"You're having a boy!" My doctor told us, smiling at Carter and I while I layed down on the hospital bed getting my ultrasound. I looked over at Carter and smiled as he kissed me on my forehead holding my hand. Even though I was angry with him, I let him back in so he could create a bond with his child. We grew a lot closer in the last few months even though we weren't back together. He was adamant on catering to me with anything I needed, especially because I was closer to graduating from Cos school. 

"Thank you." I said, relieved. Carter and I hoped for a boy since we started talking again. I started to spend more time with Carter and Camille so she could bond with her sibling too. Plus, I just loved her to death.

"Yay, I'm having a little brother!" Camille squealed, jumping up and down.

"Congratulations. You're due on March 7th." The doctor said happily. 

"Yes! That's my brother's birthday, he's gonna be so happy," I said clapping as she wiped the jelly off of my growing tummy. "Thank you so much Doctor Sanders." I told her. She nodded her head smiling and she went to the copy room to print out the ultrasound, leaving us alone. 

"So, when do you wanna start shopping for the baby's room?" Carter asked me. We agreed to have our child's room in his house since he was more equipped for that, even though we knew the baby would be sleeping with either of us in her first year. 

"I don't know, right now I'm tired." I said before yawning. He nodded and we stared at each other a couple of seconds before the doctor came in and handed us the pictures. After we signed out of the hospital, we all walked out to his favorite car, his black Range Rover.

"Carter-"

"Let me guess, you want some food." He guessed accurately. I nodded and laughed while he opened the door to the passenger side after letting Camille in. 

After I seen how Carter treated me the past few months, the feeling that I tried to suppress for him came all the way back up to the surface. I couldn't fake it anymore, and I wanted my son to know what it was like to have a full family. 

As we were driving to a restaurant, 'Love You Long Time' by Jazmine Sullivan came on and I couldn't help but sing and turn up in my chair.

"Got a real good dude and he love me a lot and ain't no other man is gon' take his spot and I, I'm so happy you're mine. So I'm gone love you a long ti-i-ime." I sung the chorus before the beat dropped and I was doing my turnup dance. I sung every lyric and whipped my long ponytail around. My hair had grown so much because of my prenatal pills. It was damn near passed my ass- I wasn't cutting it either. ''Lemme love you a long ti-ime," I sung to Carter and Camille who were laughing at me. While I was singing the words, flashes of Carter was running through my head. Especially when I sung the chorus, it did something to me. I stopped singing when the song was over and I turned the radio down.

"You done turnin' up nah?" He asked, laughing at me being out of breath. 

"I'm never done turnin' up." I said doing my turn up dance again. We laughed before he pulled up to the restaurant. He let Camille and I out of the car and I grabbed both of their hands walking in. He looked down at me before smiling and he ordered our table for us. We got our menus and sat down at a booth facing across the table from each other. Camille climbed on my side while we did her little coloring activities together on her menu.

We all talked about nothing in particular, but we were cracking up loud as hell in the restaurant the whole time we were there. It felt like we were an actual family.

After we were done eating, we walked back out to his car and we went to his house. Since we started talking again, it was like I practically moved in. Carter's clingy ass always wanted me with him, and I wasn't enemy to it. He treated me like a Queen- always massaging my body when I was in pain, feeding me, rubbing my head to sleep, soothing me when I was sick, encouraging me to finish school when I felt like I couldn't, paying for everything I needed to have paid- I had no issues at all. Besides all of that, I loved being around him. 

"Daddy, I'm tired." Camille told Carter, yawning her little butt off.

"Alright baby girl, we're home." He said typing in his passcode and driving through the gates. I rubbed my tummy while thinking of what I was going to say to Carter. He let me out of the car once he parked and got Camille out. I stepped out and wobbled up the stairs with him behind me, his hand on the small of my back while guiding me upstairs. He opened the door and Camille walked over to the dark brown plush couch and threw herself on it, face down.

"No little girl, you have to go take a bath first." Carter said picking her up and walking upstairs with her.

I laughed and went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and some grapes. I went into the living room and watched cartoons for 45 minutes until Carter came down with his casual sleepwear: basketball shorts, no shirt, socks, and slides. His dreads were swinging back and forth while he was running down the stairs. He sat next to me on the couch and layed his head on my lap, laying the rest of his body on the couch.

"I know yo big ass ain't watchin' Spongebob." he said making me crack up. He grabbed the remote and searched through some channels.

"Carter can we talk?" I asked seriously. He sat up and gave me his attention, putting the remote down.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Out of nowhere, I started crying. My hormones were actin' up. He pulled me into his arms and I cried even more.

"What's wrong Nay?" He asked again sincerely.

"I miss you." I mumbled against his chest. He kissed my forehead and held me tighter.

"I miss you too, bae. Come back home." He whispered against my hair, that was all I needed to here. I climbed into his lap and he leaned back into the couch, still holding me. 

"Can I be your girl again?" I asked softly. He chuckled and lifted my head up by my chin, kissing me softly.

"You always been my girl." He let me know. I snuggled up in his lap with my head on his chest, falling asleep on top of him as we watched TV together.

"Bae," Carter whispered, waking me up by kissing me all over my face. I groaned and covered my face.

"I got'ta go drop Camille off at my parents' house before court. Yo' food in the microwave." He told me after he stopped kissing me.

He was getting full custody of Camille since Breanna was moving to Seattle with her parents. The bitch was giving up her parenting rights, but Camille was better off without her anyway from what I see. It was evident that she didn't care about Camille unless it pertained to Carter or her own self image. I was glad he was doing his part as her protector.

"Okay." I whispered. 

"I love you." He told me.

Without hesitation, I said, "I love you too Carter." He pulled the covers off of my belly and kissed it. He left the room gently closing the door behind him. I checked the time on the alarm clock on the bedside dresser and it was 8am. I wanted to go back to sleep but I was too hyper now. I hopped up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a bubble bath.

After my hour long bubble bath, I slipped on a crew-neck shirt, some skinny jeans, and some ankle socks. I put my hair in a high ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom. I was glowing and my tummy was big, but not too big. I smiled and put on my hoop earrings and silver necklace. I put my converses on grabbing my phone off of the dresser and wobbled downstairs into the kitchen to eat and get my black purse off the island. I was ready to go back to my apartment and see what the girls were texting me about. Jazmine wanted to tell me something this morning so I ate quickly.

I grabbed my car keys off of the counter after I was done eating and texted Carter that I was going to my apartment to see the girls. I knew he wouldn't text back since he was in court and he most likely turned his phone on silent. I walked out to my car, locking the door behind me, and got in to my apartment.

"Hey Nay Nay!" Jazmine greeted me at the door. "Hi god mommy's baby!" Jazmine said kneeling down to my stomach. I handed them the ultrasounds and they began fangirling over how big the baby was getting.

"Hey y'all," I said kissing Jazmine on the cheek. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked before sitting down on the couch near Renee and Jamie. I hugged them and leaned back on the couch.

"You mean us? She ain't tell us nothing either but she mighty happy." Renee said glaring at Jazmine playfully.

 "Well, Andre proposed.." She said trailing off. We all gasped and squealed in happiness.

"What did you say?" Jamie asked. Jazmine held out her hand revealing a huge diamond ring on her ring finger. Renee put her hand on her forehead and fake fainted falling on the floor. We laughed and all started talking at once about what we were going to wear as bridesmaids, what kind of cake we were getting her, and everything else. 

"Y'all planning my wedding like its yours." Jazmine said pouting making us laugh.

"Congratulations bi-i-tch!" Jamie said getting up hugging her twin, jumping up and down.

"Thank you-u-u," She said smiling brightly. I clapped rapidly and bounced up and down on the couch. I was so happy for Jazmine. Her and Andre have been together for 2 years now, 'bout time they got married.

After the exciting news, we decided to start helping Jazmine, Renee, and Jamie pack their clothes for our trip to Detroit to see our families. We had to postpone it because Lamar had some 'business' to handle, but we were leaving soon. I knew it was something for Carter so I let it pass. I still kept my gun handy at all times, especially now that I was pregnant. 

"Pack some warm clothes. You know it's gone be colder 'den a mu'fucker." I informed Jazmine and Jamie. They nodded and we continued packing. I spent a few hours at the apartment having a good time with my girls when I got a text from Carter.

I won bae. I'm taking Cammy out to dinner, you wanna come? He texted.

Congratulations boo, I'm happy for you 😁 I think I'll stay here with the girls, I'm a little sleepy. Have fun 💋, I texted back. He texted an 'okay' and told me he loved me again. I smiled and replied 'I love you too'. Renee was leaning over my shoulders being nosey and she gasped. 

"Oh my goodness!" Renee said once she backed away from me. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"They finally said it." Renee said nudging Jazmine and Jamie with her elbows.

"They better had!" The two of them yelled at the same time. I scrunched my face and looked around the room feeling fake attacked.

"Dang, y'all be more excited about my relationship than me!" I said making them laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 193 12
22-year-old Nimue Nyli Dowell was fresh out of college with little money to her name and left with a boatload of backed-up bills from her oldest sist...
422K 15.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
76.3K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
272K 7.9K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...