My Beast (✔️)

By SignorinaAnon

Part vampire. Part demon. Part werewolf. He's the most feared creature out there. His name alone caus... More

Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
My absence (Please Read)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Epilogue
Auction (Thad's POV)
Wedding
Clearing Things Up...(Spoilers!)
New Story is Up!!
Insta!!
People, We Need to Talk.....

Chapter Sixteen

128K 4.2K 488
By SignorinaAnon

I woke up in an all to familiar cell but I wasn't alone this time. Seb was with me.

"Council wants to see them now." A voice said from outside the cell.

"Where do we take them?"

"Downstairs."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright then."

We were both handcuffed before being drug out. The two men took us down a set of steps to a big empty room which only contained a few tables and two torture like chairs.

They threw us in the middle of the room and uncuffed us.

"Good to see you again." A voice said.

The Council members appeared in front of us.

"What do you want?" I asked scooting closer to Seb.

"You know what we want Davina."

"I won't let you kill me."

"You won't have a say in the matter." One said just as a man headed my way with a knife.

He got a few feet away from me before shadows suddenly surrounded me. They were the shadows from that night in the woods.

"What the....?"

The man tried to walk closer but he couldn't. He then tried throwing the knife at me but it just fell to the ground.

"What are those things?" The Witch Council member asked.

"Shadow Demons." The Demon Council member answered.

"Order them away." She ordered so he did but they didn't move.

"I-I can't. They won't listen to me." He said making Seb laugh.

"They only obey one person and it ain't you."

"Beast." The man growled.

"Bingo. He's ordered them to protect her."

"How is that possible?"

"They know he's superior to them and you so they listen. Plus he tied them to her."

I glanced down at my ring and saw that the ruby had turned black. They were tied to the ring.

The Council also noticed.

"Take off the ring." The wolf said.

"No." I hissed at him.

"Very well then." He said motioning to Seb.

Two men stepped forward and grabbed Seb. They took him over to one of the chairs and tied him up.

"Take off the ring or wizard boy gets it."

"Don't do it Davina." Seb said. "I'll be fine."

I didn't remove the ring.

One man then stabbed Seb in the leg with a knife and dragged it down. He cried out in pain causing tears to form in my eyes.

"Take it off!"

"No Davina." Seb said.

A stab to the other leg.

"Off!"

"No!!"

Stab to the arm.

"Take. It. Off."

"Don't Davina."

By then tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Hang him up."

The took Seb out of the chair and chained his wrist to the ceiling so that he was barley touching the floor.

"Take it off and you can save him some pain."

"Davina, no. I'm okay with dying. I have nothing to live for."

The witch laughed. "You have your mate to live for."

Seb's head snapped up.

"What?" He whispered.

"Your mate is alive and well. She's been working in our kitchen for quit some time now."

"You're lying." He spat.

"Bring her in."

The door opened seconds later and a beautiful black hair girl with a pixie cut and green eyes was brought in. She was a lean girl that was shorter than Seb.

"Adrianna?"

"Sebastian." She said crying.

"Now Sebastian, tell Davina to take off the ring and you can have your mate back and you're free to go."

Adrianna looked over at me and then at Seb.

"Don't do it." Adrianna spoke. "Leave it on. Don't give them what they want."

They stabbed Seb in the back multiple times.

This went on for hours before they ordered for us to be locked up again.

"We'll Try this again tomorrow."

They threw both of us into the cell and walked away.

"I'm so sorry Seb." I cried going to his side.

"I-It's okay." He said coughing up blood.

That's when I thought of something.

"Will my blood heal you?"

"W-What?"

"I healed when you cut me so will it heal you?"

"N-No. Thaddeus's blood healed you."

"How?"

"Trace amounts of his demon and wolf has built up inside you from taking his blood. They healed you because you're his mate and they know that." He said before going into a coughing fit. "You're practically invincible now. But they can't know that. If they do then they'll drain you of their blood and try it instead of his. So you can't take off the ring. Understand?"

I nodded.

Sebastian went to sleep after that for a little bit and I did to. It was the worst night of sleep I've ever gotten.

**********

"Take. It. Off."

"No."

They pumped thousands of bolts of electricity into Seb.

"Off."

"No."

It was the same scene as last night. Seb chained up, me in floor surrounded by shadows, and Adrianna watching.

She started backing Seb up and told me not to take it off. She must've realized that Seb didn't want me to take it off for a reason so she accepted it as well.

Seb was very pale and covered in blood. It broke my heart.

"Davina, you can end his suffering. Take it off."

I shook my head.

"Last chance."

"No." Seb and Adrianna said together.

"Let's see if this changes your mind." The witch said before nodding at the man torturing Seb.

He picked up a syringe filled with blood and brought to the vein in Seb's neck.

"He will die Davina."

I looked at Adrianna and then Seb. They both shook their heads but I couldn't let Seb die. He's been without Adrianna for 100 years, it's time he gets her back.

"Forgive me Thaddeus." I whispered before removing the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)

"Mina, do you know where the palace is?"

She shook her head.

They moved its location since they last had Davina and Mina escaped.

My wolf and demon were both out of control. I've went out and killed countless of animals to try and dull their anger but nothing works.

"Who would know?"

She grabbed a pen and piece of paper before writing two words down.

Human Government

"You're sure?"

They meet once a month. Last meeting would've been a day ago.

"Then we hunt them down and make them tell us."

I'm coming for you Davina. Nothing will stop me. You're mine and only mine. I said to myself.

That's when it hit me.

I love her.

The wolf and demon growled.

"Ours. Must get what's ours."

"We will. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 2 24
A week before her birthday her parents die in a car accident and then at the party that she doesn't want she meets her mate who is the most feared pe...
55.7K 1.4K 19
My name is Alan Greenwood and i live in London. Well, lived in London. After my parents divorce i move with my father to a town surounded by woods an...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
250 3 21
A new person shows up trying to claim the throne for them self and is claiming to be Eric's half-brother. Eric and James relationship gets even more...