My Fiancé (Is My Friend)

RossIsA_Blondie द्वारा

Lilinth's a normal everyday girl. She's homeschooled who lives normally in her parent's house with her siblin... अधिक

My Fiancé (Is My Friend)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 + Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

587 16 1
RossIsA_Blondie द्वारा

‘’Where Did I Sleep?’’

Lilinth's POV:

I woke up at the sound of the birds chirping. I was feeling really good today. Actually yesterday's night wasn't that good though but it's ok. I moved a little bit but some really strong arms wrapped around me stopped me from getting up and pulling me into the guy's chest. I bet it's a guy cause' a girl doesn't have abs, right? Then he leaned in, kissed my neck and came back to sleep, which means, hiting his head back on his pillow, to be more detailed. Ummm... I don't really remember to sleep in some dude's arms yesterday night. And, it's obviously not gonna be Luca. I looked down to my waist where those strong arms were there. There was the first signal. A ring. This is it. It's Ross. That was Ross' lucky ring. He never takes it off since the day I gave it to him. I turned around only to see my angel sleeping. Wait what did I just say? My little angel? For sure not! I looked at him. He had a little smile on his perfect traced pink lips. I closed my eyes and smelled his scent. That mix of sweat and cologne never separated his body. I really loved his scent. He just smelled so good. Actually I hate sweaty guys, but Ross when he sweats, he just looks so sexy... Please Lilinth, make for me a favour, shut up! I looked down at our bodies. I was in my black Victoria's Secrets underwear and Ross was in his yellow sweat pants and shirtless. I came closer and snuggled up into him. I know, I know, I'm in my underwear, and it's cool with me. While it's him and not another guy... And while my parents and brothers won't know that we sleep like this... It's not that big deal. Then I opened my eyes again. I looked at where I was. It was a really comfortable bed though. I was in a rare room, with a HUGE bed - which comes to be really comfortable- and a big TV plasma in front of the bed. I looked around, it looked like if it was some princess bed room. It just ,looked so fancy and expensive. Then I turned to Ross he was starting to move, but closer. His body pressed up against mine and by the time I was on top of him. What a really awkward position. I moved to a side but Ross' deep sleep made him throw his arms on my body. One was already wrapped around me and the other down my head. I was actually resting my head on his stretched arm. Then I looked at his side. He looked peacefully sleeping. And to be honest, he is so of a deep sleeper. Then after a while Ross eyes moved a little bit till he opened them. His shiny perfect hazel eyes looked at me and he gave me a smile. I smiled back and caressed his cheek with my hand. Then he yawned and chuckled showing one of the best warm smiles I ever saw and those shiny teeth that I loved. I literally loved every single thing about him. Then I looked at him. He looked at my gaze and smiled. I was staring at his eighth pack. Oh god. This boy is pure heaven. Ross moved his hand through my body. Every time his hand touched my belly he was sending goosebumps all around my skin. And every time he did that he chuckled and giggled knowing my reaction. I closed my eyes enjoying it a little. Then his hand stopped when he touched my pantie. Then he moved it up again and down. Then he stopped doing that and he got up. I looked at him and he said ‘’Your ready?’’

‘’For what?’’

‘’Todays we are going to... you know...’’

‘’Don’t tell me we are going to get married’’

‘’Listen this is serious. They are being really hard on us but we can’t stay in the way. Ok?’’ I nodded ‘’By the way, we are now in OUR house. And they bought for us a car too. Wanna know what? Its one of the best cars I ever seen’’

‘Hahaha, yeah, a Rose Rise, right?’’ I said joking around a little

‘’How did you know?’’

‘’Wait what? Really? I was joking! This is the best day ever!! I have a Rose Rise, don’t you know how good is this?’’

‘’Yep. So, get up or I will have to pick you up’’

‘’Nah, I’m ok’’ He smiled. He came to me and took the covers off

‘’If you don’t get up, I can make you ready at my way’’

‘’Oh really? I’m am so scared!!!’’ I said sarcastically

‘’Ok then. Just watch. Don’t slap me if you didn’t like the feeling’’ Then his hand made its way to my waist. Oh no. He is playing the nervous game. I really get so nervous when someone touches my body. His hand got down till my pantie stopped him. But he didn’t stop which that made the pantie go down while his hand got down. I fastly yelled ‘’Ok, ok!!’’ I said before I could loose one of the most important underwear. He smiled and kissed my waist:

‘’I knew you can’t hold yourself...’’

‘’Excuse me? Hold myself?’’

‘’Ummm ya. Didn’t you like it. I know you did. It feels better without both underwear’’

‘’Ross, shut up yo horny’’

‘’I’m not horny. I’m just a typical guy. I mean, don’t think I’m an angel’’

‘’Ross, you ARE an angel. Everybody does know how shy you’re with girls. I can say that it was a lie when you said that you like that girl butt cause’ you never check one out’’

‘’Well, that’s true but I did check one out’’

‘’Wich one?’’

‘’Yours...’’ I fastly threw at him a pillow and he laughed ‘’Come on. I know that we both saw more...’’ I fastly got up and jumped on him. He giggled and said ‘’None girl resist Ross Lynch so, she jumps right onto him’’ Ohhh god. He’s getting under my skin. I fastly started to hit his back like a maniac and he looked at me. Then I realized that what I was doing, didn’t really affect on him. He’s Iron Man or what? Then I said ‘‘Ok hottie, you win’’ I fell right into his arms and he smiled ‘’I knew you will just fell in love’’ I glared at him and he leaned in kissing my lips but I bought my hand in the middle and said ‘’No, no, no. Not like this. If you wanna get a kiss you need to be a good boy’’ I winked at him and got up. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and asked ‘’Whatyou want me to do, to get that’’

‘’Get naked, and write on all over your body ‘Lilinth is sexy’ and run out there and just yell and scream it and just dance like if you have a mouse in your pants and a bee following you’’ He raised an eye brow

‘’I just understood, get naked, Lilinth is sexy and I’m following you. You really want me so bad, right?’’ I threw at him the pillow I threw minutes ago and walked out. Then Ross grabbed my hand and pulled me into his body. Then he threw me onto the bed and I didn’t argue about it. I just stared at his actions. He took his sweatpants down leaving himself in his Hot Pink boxers. I giggled and said ‘’Pink?’’ He smiled and he said ‘’I’m going to take a bath, wait for me in the bed, and if you need anything, you can come and join the bath if you want’’ He said the first part taking a towel and walking over to the bathroom and he said the last part winking at me. I giggled and said ‘’Probably, I’ll do the last thing you said and I’m not going to wait over here, I’m going to take a tour around the house’’ He smiled and walked into the bathroom. I was being serious, maybe I could join him in the bath. To be honest I didn’t see Ross naked since we were 13 years old. When we were 13 ears old -and more young- we always showered up together. I don’t know why. Maybe our mums loved doing that with their young kids. Ryland didn’t cause’ he was always playing soccer while Ross did care a little bit more of his hygienic life. So, yeah, I might join him. What would his body look like? It wouldn’t change that much four years later, right? Wait....Ross wasn’t a teenager yet when we were13, I mean. We were still kids. I don’t know! Anyways I’m going to look through the house but first I need to get my clothes. Where do I find them? I looked through all the closets. One had written on the door a paper wrote in it ‘Ross’ clothes’ and another one with ‘Lilinth’s clothes’. Another one said ‘night clothes’ and another said ‘home clothes’. I wondered what was in the ‘night clothes’ I looked through them. It was all weird. For Ross there was just sweat pants. Nothing more. Also some of his, boxers? Another of his things and I saw a lot of mini look-under dresses. And I saw a little box in the floor. It had a paper on it. I rode the paper. It said ‘Use this when you’re 20 year sold. Don’t try to get more serious before that age’ I wonder what is it. I looked at the box. Rare...then I looked between it. There was small rare things. It was...something named..wait..what!!?? What the heck?? It was wrote on it’condoms’ what the...?? ‘’SHUT IT UP!! REALLY!!?? PROTECTION!!?? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!?? JUST WHAT THE DAMN???’’ Then Ross walked out of the bathroom and said ‘’Lilinth’s everything ok?’’I didn’t bother to gave a response and kept yelling ‘’WHY THE FUCKING HELL THEY BOUGHT THIS HERE!!?’’ Ross came running into the room and he said ‘’Lil, you’re ok? Wait is that..?’’ He said the last part looking at the box. I nodded. He giggled and said ‘‘Use this when you’re 20 year sold. Don’t try to get more serious before that age’, really? They really want us to..?’’ I just shrugged.Then he came over me but I stepped back. I threw the box on the floor and sat on the floor ‘’Lilinth, you’re ok?’’ He said worried. I just buried my face in my knees. I didn’t want that to happen. This can’t happen. I can’t sleep with my best friend! Ross came closer and I yelled ‘’Don’t come!!!’’ He nodded and walked out. I don’t think I’m going to trust Ross anymore to be close to me. Somehow that box scared me. What if one day we used it? What will happened to me? What will happened to us? None of them were answered. I got up and got into some random skinny jeans and a random T-shirt from ‘Lilinth’s Clothes’ trying to avoid the laying box in the floor. Oh god. This is going to be a long day. A really, really long day. Then after pulling my hair into a pony tail and got into my black converse I bough on some make up. Some pink lip gloss, a shade of blue as a eye shade and some brush, and mascara. Done! I walked downstairs and saw the big house. The bedroom looked like this:

http://www.hdwallpapers3d.com/bedroom-design-pictures/nice-girls-bedroom-design-ideas/

The bathroom looked like this:

http://ldzr.com/trendy-bathroom-colors-design-ideas.htm/soft-red-bathroom-design-ideas

The kitchen looked like this:

http://teraopdisplays.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/purple-kitchen-accessories-1.jpg 

And that was all, I ddn’t really care about the rest. I did some pancakes and french toast. I poured some syrup on my pancakes and did Ross’ and mine coffee. I left them on a table in the living room that looked like this:

http://furniture.trendzona.com/interior-design/decoration-of-the-walls-in-the-living-room-part-2.html 

The huge TV plasma in front of me amazed me. It was the latest one. I hoped I was 25, with my real husband and with my own kids and living a happy ever after story but no. I have to get married with Ross, my best friend and the future knows what will come later... Then in 15 minutes Ross walked into the living room after passing through the kitchen. He was wearing my favourite out fit. He knows that I love two out fits. I loved the one that he dressed on Loud and the one when he wears hot pink converses that matched with his underwear- like boxers, socks, belt and more- and his grey shirt that had a big R on it and his skinny blue jeans. He looked pretty good at both. He was wearing the last out fit that I mentioned. When he walked into the living room the room instant ally filled up with his ‘just-put-in’ Jean Paul Gaultier cologne that I almost passed away when I smelled it. He gave me a smile and he sat next to me. I flinched to a side and his face turned again into a sad one. Then I said shyly ‘’I did the breakfast there...’’ He smiled and said ‘’You did french toast’’ He leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek ‘It’s my favorite’’ He took the plate with french toasts and started to throw them on his mouth like if he was King Kong. He chewed him like a maniac. I giggled and he looked at me and said with his full mouth ‘’hwatdb?’’ I raised an eyes brow at him. He gulped and ate them. Then he turned again to me ‘’I said,what?’’ I got closer to him and said ‘’Are you going to drive me to that place where we have to ...you know... because I don’t really know how to drive’’ I asked him. He smiled and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips which I kissed back surprisingly. Then he pulled away and said ‘’Of course...’’ I was kinda shocked but I still loved the kiss. He got up and I walked with him out to see the beauty of the garden. I filled my lungs with the fresh scent of the green all around me and followed Ross to that Rose Rise parked in our garden. I smiled as I saw it. It might be old but you feel like flying. Ross opened for me the passenger seat and kissed his cheek as a thanking way. Then he jumped in his driver seat and in no time the car was already running in the drive way. I looked outside of the window. I know I am mad at all this but I just can’t be mad at someone like Ross. Ross, is.. just special. He makes you smile every time he talks, laugh when he laughs, giggle when he does the weird, melt when you look at him in the eyes. He was specially special. He was like an angel fell from the sky. His perfect being makes you droll all over him. Which I don’t literally do that. I truly liked him but, do I love him? I don’t know yet. Ross is cool with getting married. He’s always chill. Not because he’s a super carefree and nonstop partied dude. It’s because he likes to stay strong for people. But I do know that he is the most sensible guy I will ever meet. He is super nice, sweet and he is a total sweetheart. The point is it’s impossible to be mad at him. Then in no time we reached to a rare building. There we saw our parents waiting for us there. Ross and I pulled our hoods up in case of paparazzi and we ran into that building. I was really scared. Some people got here to get a divorce or to get married secretly. But that was all. It wasn’t a nice building to be honest. We followed our parents. We were from the ‘marriage secretly’ group. My body was shaking and tears formed in my eyes. I was really scared. Ross knew how I was feeling so he pulled me into a side where our parents couldn’t see us. He hugged me and I buried my face in his chest ‘’Babe calm down. It’s going to be ok’’ I nodded and smiled as he called me ‘babe’. Then he lifted my chin up. We both shared for the first time a true love kiss and he bite my lower lip some times during the kiss. I loved the kiss. Then I heard ‘’Ross? Lilinth? Where are you?’’ I pulled away and said ‘’Let’s go then..’’ He nodded and gave me a last peck on the lips. Then he grabbed my hand and we walked into some rare room. Or parents started to talk to a man who as siting behind some table and then they turned to Ross and gave him some papers. He looked over at me and mouth ‘sorry,I love you’ I nodded and he signed the papers. Then they turned to me. They gave me the papers and a pen. They said to me to sign those papers. I looked over at Ross with tears in my eyes. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and I looked down. I signed with the pen next to Ross’ sign. I signed to marry him. I signed to live with him. I signed to change my surname. I signed to change my life. Maybe into better or into worse. But for now, nothing worse could happen. And if I just die now, it could be good. At least I won’t live this. But I am, right now. Then they came back to talk and I got up saying ‘’I guess my work it’s done’’I walked out of the room and right into the hallway. Ross called my name so did my mum, dad, Mark and Stormie. Then Ross ran behind me. He stopped me and he turned me around ‘’Why did you ran off?’’ Tears ran down my cheek ‘’I can’t believe I signed...’’ Then I ran out of his arms and out of the building. I didn’t have anywhere to go but the new house. It wasn’t a nice day now. For me it was like storms, and rain falling from the sky. I started to walk past the Rose Rise. I don’t have anybody to drive me. So I decided to walk back home. I walked and walked. I was exhausted. I needed some sleep even if I woke up four hours ago. Then I was already in front of that big house that they bough for me and Ross. It was 7:30. I got into the porch and tried to find my keys. I didn’t find anything. Great! You’re such a smartie Lilinth! Then I felt something in my back pocket. I took it and I saw a key with a note ‘I know you will run off, so I decided to put this in your jeans. I know you will chose this jeans. Love you so much-Ross’ I smiled. I took the key and opened the big door with it. I got in and inhaled the scent of my new house. I whipped my tears away and took my converse off. I walked over the living room and sat on a couch. I turned the TV on. I watched Pretty Little Liars during some hours. That was the perfect name for our parents . Pretty Little Liars who just wanted to kill lives and say it’s ok. Then after a long time I looked over my clock. 12:57 pm. Rare...why did Ross took him so much? Then I received a call. I took my phone:

‘’Hello?’’

‘’Hi honey! It’s me Stormie. I called you up to ask if Ross headed back home cause’ we ended up with the papers thing at 8:00 pm and I called him after that but he didn’t take the phone’’

‘’Actually no he’s not here. I though he was with you’’

‘’Oh my god. Ok, then, I’ll call you later’’ Then she fastly hung up the phone. I was one more time scared. Not for myself. For Ross. What could happen to him? I decided to call him. I waited and waited. No response. Then I waited there on the couch looking at space waiting for the time when Ross pressed the doorbell button. But he didn’t. Then I looked at the clock 3:00 am. Where the heck is he? Then the doorbell rang. Please be Ross!!! I fastly opened the door finding Luca holding a really unconscious and messy Ross. Ladies and gentleman. This is Ross Lynch. Yes, Ross Lynch was drunk. I looked at them and said ‘’WHAT HAPPENED?’’

‘’Well, I was coming back from my work in the bar, so I forgot my car keys, when I got back I just found him drinking more than 16 bottles of beer’’

‘’What!!??’’

‘’Lilinth, my love’’ Ross said throwing himself at me. I held  him trying to not to fall with him on top of me.

‘’Ross leave her, let’s go to your room’’ Luca said trying to take Ross from me but failed

‘’Leave me alone! She’s mine, just mine and for nobody else!’’ Ross protested

‘’How much time he was drinking?’’

‘’Ummm... I don’t know he has been there for like hours drinking!’’ Luca said

‘’Lilinth, my Lilinth’’ Ross said kissing me on the neck

‘’Ross, let’s go to your room’’ I said to him trying to move

‘’You wanna play?’’ He said with a smirk and looking at me half-eyes closed

‘’No, let’s go’’

‘’Ok, just for you my babe’’

‘’Come on Buddy move!’’ But the drunk Ross said ‘’No leave me alone! I love Lilinth and I want to go with her!’’ I fastly came closer to him and said ‘’Ross I’m here come with me!!’’ I fastly grabbed his arms and Luca grabbed the other while running upstairs. Then Ross said throwing himself at me ‘’I missed you so much. I was a-about to die. I love you’’ I screamed but Luca saved me to fall and kept waking with the drunk Ross upstairs ‘’Luca some help!’’ I squealed ‘’No! Leave me , I don’t want HIM to take me if you’re not with me’’ Then Ross turned to Luca and said ‘’She was mad at me when we got married, She though I was going to do sex with her’’ He said giggling between hick-ups. Luca laughed and he looked over me ‘’Luca can’t you just ignore a drunk guy?’’ I said annoyed

‘’Sorry, it’s just... he’s telling the truth!’’ I glared at him and finally reached my bedroom. We both threw Ross on his bed and he instant ally slept there. I sighed and walked with Luca downstairs right out of the house ‘’Sorry for that Luca..’’

‘’Its’ ok. By the way. Please, give him a chance. He loves you. I know you love him too’’

I smiled ‘’Luca..you’re right’’

‘’Fianlly! Please admit that you love Ross!!’’

‘’I love him but... I’m not sinking into the marriage plan thing’’

‘’I know sis. It will turn better. I promise’’ He hugged me and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he walked away after a goodbye. Then I closed the door behind me and I ran upstairs. Ross was laying on our bed sleeping. He looked so cute. I layed down next to him. It hurted me a lot to see him like this. It’s all my fault. I took off his converses off and his pants too along with his shirt and socks leaving him in his boxers. I kissed his lips that didn’t taste good. It tasted like alcohol. I played with Ross hair and wiped some sweat out of his forehead and covered him with blankets. Then I walked downstairs and washed my face with water. After that I walked into the living room and layed in the couch and slept there. I wasn’t in a good mood at all. If I was mad? That was nothing compared to what I was feeling.

पढ़ना जारी रखें