THE RAIN (1/2) ; LEX LUTHOR

By KRYPT0NKID

" shoulda brought an umbrella " // first published 6.18.16 More

playlist
2. HOW I MET ANDREA
3. THE PARTY SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO
4. BOOKS & BONDING
5. MANIPULATION
6. A COMPRESSED ESCAPE
7. NO MORE LIES
8. FEAR
9. "I THOUGHT I WARNED YOU"
10. BREATHLESS
11. ABDUCTION

1. "MAYBE THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT"

2.3K 85 3
By KRYPT0NKID

SIX MONTHS BEFORE SUPERMAN'S ARRIVAL, PRESENT DAY

Lex Luthor's Perspective

"Maybe this time will be different. I can only dream."' I mumbled to myself. I stared out the window of my office. On normal days I'd stand here and observe. I'd judge the people of Metropolis as they all nonchalantly wander through the city streets. I would stare over the individuals then guess their stories, as if I were a god at play. Yet today I felt that it was not as necessary.

"Mr. Luthor?" I jumped as Mercy knocked on the doorway of my office. I cleared my throat.

"Yes?" I turned towards her and smiled, shrugging.

"Is everything alright Mr Luthor?" I nodded, turning towards her.

"Everything's fine. Now I don't imagine you like wasting my time just as much as I don't like wasting yours. Therefor, what did you come here for?" she smiled a little.

"I just wanted to remind you about the house party I'll be hosting tonight. You'll need to give a speech..." I nodded again.

"Yes, yes...thank you Mercy." I turned away. I had assumed she had left by then, but then she spoke again.

"Are you sure everything's alright Mr. Luthor? You seem quite... on edge. Shall I schedule an appointment to go to the spa?" I shook my head. I never liked the spa, and even if I did I needed to keep myself busy. The last thing I could do at this moment was relax. I thought this over for a moment. Then, I made a decision.

"I need you to find another person to invite to the party. An old friend of mine..." I walked towards her and slowly smirked. "Her name is Andrea. Andrea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 361 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...
59.7K 1.9K 25
❝ i've always wanted you. I never moved my eyes away from you. ❞ ✅ finished: 5/30/17
2.2K 55 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑑�...
1.5K 141 14
"Did you bring an umbrella with you today?" You asked. Not seeing one on him. Did he even have an umbrella at home? Surely he did. "I didn't. I thou...