The New Girl

By niquenique99

Wassup you guys.This is my first book so if i have any mistakes let me know. By the way my name is Zoya and y... More

Brianna
Trey
Moving time -__-
New school
New friend
Club
Club pt.2

School

684 23 6
By niquenique99

Trey's Pov:

I woke up to Moolah

I took a shower and put my outfit which was:A true religon shirt,adidas pants,adidas shoes,and my rolex.

I was leaving in my White Audi and when i got to school i seen all my niggas.I told them wassup then went to get my schedule. When i was in there i see this finee lil mama.She had a nice ass,style was A1 everything. She was looking a little lost so i went and asked her"do you need help ma" she told me yes and gave me her schedule and i found out that we got all our classes together.

So when we was finna walk in the class one of my old hoes Keisha said"aye why you talking to my man" Shorty looked at me then walked away.

I need to talk to that hoe keshia cause imma beat her ass

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Do y'all like it so far??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

361K 13.6K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
279K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
93.3K 1.3K 28
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
215K 6K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?