Ask The Creepypasta's

By Siddot

A Q&A for my lovely followers. Ask the actress and actors of the books! More

Ask The Creepypasta's
Question's for Hoody?
Excepting Dares?!
CHEESECAKE!
Fangirls-.-
Sexiness Of Halloween
'Just Acting'
Torturing Ben >:3
VALENTINES DAY MAKEOUT SESSIONS
>//.//< Da Fuq?!
Not Q/A: Suvhcdihsygovjwuciv
Suprise After Suprise: 2016!
Life Update: Rising from the dead!

Lots of Questions!!!

1.6K 42 21
By Siddot

Switchy: You wanna start the intro spike?

Spike: No! *Hides Face*

LJ: Why?

Spike: Im suppose to be dead for reals right now!

Slender: ..... That's only on the set, it doesn't count now.

Spike: Ohhhhh, so I'm only dead in the book?

Everybody else: YES!

Miss P: Your such an idiot!

Ben: Oh! I wanna read the first Question!

Sally: Are you gunna eat it?

Ben: ........ No!

Switchy: .....Yeah, I don't trust you right now, Sally?

Sally: Thanks sista! The first one came from, Twerewolf: Okay I have a few questions~ #1. Hoody, would you EVER go out to a movie with me =w= #2. Masky, why did you get rid of your sideburns? #3. LJ, your pretty cool, can I have a copy of your outfit? >:3

Hoody: Ummm..... I-Is that a date?

Everybody Else: Ohhhhh!

Hoody: *Blushes* Well, I am a fan of your books..... Consider it a possible yes. O\\\U\\\O

Jeff: YOU had side burns?! *Starts Laughing*

Masky: *Glares at Jeff* Well, have you ever tried to wear a mask with those? Also I just look plain stupid with sideburns.... Picture this: Masky The Wolverine.

Ben: I thoughts those were cool, but I can't grow sideburns.....

Switchy: Don't even try it.....

LJ: You think me is cool? *Cat Face* Thank you Twerewolf, but you couldn't possibly handle the ultimate swag that comes with the costumeB)

Ben: Pwease? Pwetty Pwease! *Puppy-dog face*

Switchy: Fine. But NO sideburns!

Ben: Yay! R41N8OW asks, Question for Jeff: do things get stuck in your eyes? #2: How does food taste with blood in your mouth? 0_0

Jeff: *Poker Face* Well, duh! I don't have any eyelids so when I sleep, I use a face mask! The worst part is that I have to use eye drops everyday.....

Sally: Ha ha! *Sticks Tongue out*

Jeff: *Smiles creepily* The blood is fantastic, you should try it with cookies! Especially little girls blood...

Sally: *Screams* Don't touch me!

Switchy: *Growls* Read the rest Ben.

Ben: Also she has a question for Slenderman: Who is the king of all creepypastas? Question for Ben: Did you really drown lol?

EJ: Apparently you don't really know your Creepypasta's well...

Slender: No! That is a good question, some people think its me or Zaglo. You are all wrong. I rule the Over-realm and keep the peace and balance, while Zaglo rules the Under-realm. Our creator is the Mr. Creepypasta himself! We are named after him and is his legacy.

Switchy: Wait. What am I then?

Sally: Sadly your creator is Ben....

Ben: Hey! I didn't mean to kill her! And to answer that, No, I was eaten by a dinosaur and picked the name BEN Drowned when I died.

LJ: That's not nice.

Ben: What? She had it coming! Clearly she's not a pasta lover cuz who eves haven't read my story, is not a true pasta! Anyway, My dad drowned me in the late... I don't know, 1600's? I died, time travels fast if your a spirit, I made a deal with that pasta guy, he put me in a lame game, and Jesabual or what eva, I can't spell his name, freed me and I killed him coming out of his tv, dressed as this.

Jeff: Blah blah blah! my story is more interesting than that!

EJ: Spaz much?

Switchy: Ok! Next! hallo121! Welcome back: yay i got answerd :D and heres my question or dare...: ben i dare you to stop being on drugs for a week i wanna know what happens,

Jeff: *Starts Laughing*

Clockwork: That's a good experiment! *Swipes Baggies away*

Ben: W-Wha? Noooo! My baby's!

EJ: I think it's a great idea.

Slender: Me too. Away from those drugs might do some good on all of us..... Except me.

Switchy: Hey! that's not fair! It's only for Ben. Right? Ben?

Ben: *Seizure*

Jeff: *Still laughing*

Hoody: *Looks around awkwardly*

LJ: Next! Carmel_Candy asks, Okay. My question is...... Masky, Will you marry me?

Jeff: Ok, there's no action for me, but for the gay guy, there is?

Masky: Hey! I'm n-not gay!

Hoody: Yeah, I gotta date!

Sally: Doesn't really prove anything.....

Masky: W-Well, I don't date OR marry my fans, cuz they can be very.... scary to me.... VERY scary O-e N-not to offend any of you, but your scarier than Switchy on her period!

Switchy: ........ Am I that bad?

EJ: Yup....

Slender: That's why we barricade your bedroom.

Ben: Your really scary *Hides behind Jeff* Can I have my drugs back?

Switchy: NO! *Dramatic background fire explosion*

Ben: *Runs in fear, but fails tripping and falling on his face then spazzing on the floor*

Sally: Lets see how good this works out on the next Ask The Creepypasta's!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 658 14
Hope you like it
40.1K 576 150
Ask the CreepyPastas pastas anything!!!!Dare them to do crazy stuffs! I love you guys please click on this story!*makes puppy dog eyes* You won't reg...
146K 6.9K 200
This is an ask book where you can comment different question/challenges to me, the lovely little Italian Death Angel. Send me questions on anything y...
218K 3.3K 22
I'm sure that you've wondered what happened after the last chapter of Mockingjay, am I right? The answers are here! Join Katniss and Peeta in more of...