13th. (Akise Aru x Reader)

By aripupu

(Y/n) is now stuck into a survival game, she's the 13th player, fighting for her life. Using her 'art diary'... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 10

5.9K 255 329
By aripupu

"The school is rigged with motion bombs? How do we know how to get to Minene safely?", you question Akise.

He just smiles and pulls out his cellphone, "Seeing that Minene was working in this school, just for today, she had access to everyone's contact numbers. She texted everyone a map of how to go to her safely so we could hand you in, how else do you think Kousaka and his friends managed to get Yukiteru to her without getting blown to bits?", he raises an eyebrow, "You really aren't that observant, are you now?".

"Shut up. Okay, she sent you a map. That's pretty stupid. People can just escape.".

"But the pathway leads to directly infront of her. And she could easily detonate the bombs manually.".

"True, true. So, what is your amazing plan anyway?".

"It's not exactly amazing, in fact, it's quite simple. Even someone with a brain capacity as small as yours could come up with this plan.".

Your eyebrow twitches at the insult but you use all your self-restraint to not snap back at him, "Sure thing...".

"I'm just going to 'hand you in' to her.".

"What, you're going to 'pretend to hand me in' or something.", you laugh dryly, "How can I trust that you're not really handing me in?".

"Look, just hear me out, ok? After I hand you in to her, she won't kill you or Yukiteru because Yuno won't be there yet. She's using Yukiteru as bait to lure her out anyway. But when Yuno does decide to make her entrance, I'm assuming she's also going to try and kill Minene. I'll contact 4th to come, when Minene is distracted with Yuno, he'll shoot at Minene. That will give both you and Yukiteru a chance to attack at her as well. I'll also contact a few of our classmates and see if they can cause a distraction too. It's technically going to be four against one, plus a whole load of distractions, the probability of her winning is close to nothing, so, what's your verdict?".

"Wow. I was expecting you to come up with some really cool plan, but that's actually really stupid. A six year old could come up with that.".

"Apparently a six year old could and you couldn't.".

"Tsk. Fine, whatever. It's the only option we've got anyway.".

"Wonderful,", he smiles, "Then I'll contact 4th and the students now.".

He begins texting and you lean against a wall while waiting, should I really be trusting him right now? Well, it's not like I've got a better plan anyway, guess it will have to do.

"Ok.", he opens the map up on his phone, "All set. Let's get going.".

"Yes, let's.".

You walk together, Akise leading the way as he was the one with the map, you can't help but feel slightly nervous, you were just going to get handed over to someone who wanted you dead. You bite your lip and furrow your brow, trying to keep calm.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?", Akise calls out to you.

"Huh?".

You didn't realise, but your pace must of slowed down quite a bit as you were lost in your thoughts, you were now about 10 steps behind Akise.

"Oh... I'm uh... Fine.", you lie, not wanting to admit you were nervous. Akise had already seen your soft side once today, once was more than enough.

Akise walks over to you, sensing your unease, he holds both your hands and gives them a reassuring squeeze, "Relax.".

Your cheeks go a faint shade of pink from the sudden contact, "Uh.. Yeah, ok, I'm calm, totally calm, totally fine.".

Akise nods and lets go of one of your hands, keeping hold of your left hand he continues walking.

"Akise? You can let go of my hand.".

"What if you zone out like you did before and accidentally make a wrong turn? You'd be blown to bits.".

"Uh... Sure...", you mumble and stare down at both of your hands.

But somehow, even thought you'd rather die than admit it, the contact with his hands had actually managed to calm you down considerably.

Akise lets go of your hand and stops walking without you realising so you walk straight into his back.

"Oof. H-hey, why'd you stop walki—", Akise covers your mouth with his hand, cutting you off.

"Just outside this door.", he simply says, removing his hand from your mouth.

"What? What's outside this door?".

"Minene is just outside this door.", he brings his palm to his face and shakes his head, "You're one of the least observant people I've met.".

"Stop bullying me.", you didn't manage to come up with a better retort than that because you were starting to feel your nerves building up again.

Akise rolls his eyes, "Anyway, just pretend that you hate me-".

"Oh, I don't need to pretend.".

He gives you a short glare before continuing, "And don't worry too much. I'll make sure that you'll make it out of this alive.".

You nod, "Roger that.", you salut to him making him smirk at your childishness.

"Okay, you ready?".

"Yes sir.".

Akise grabs your torso and opens the door.

I wonder how good my acting skills are

You let out a high-pitched wail and elbow Akise, with force, and you were actually enjoying the opportunity to inflict pain upon him. No doubt he would give a stern talking to you about it later, if you even made it out of this alive, that is.

"Let go of me you bastard!!!".

"Shut up. It's either you die or the whole school dies, get your priorities right you brat.".

His acting is good, well, I hope it's acting.

You look to the side and see Yuki look at you in fear, thinking that you had actually just been handed in, Kousaka and the other guys were still holding him down.

Minene lets out a menacing grin, "My, my, what do we have here. Hello 13th.".

You glare at her in response.

"I brought her here, just like you asked.", Akise says solemnly, "Now you have both Yukiteru Amano and (Y/n) (L/n) like you requested. Mind deactivating the bombs yet?".

"I believe that we're waiting for one more to join the party though.".

As if right on cue, you hear a loud bang from the school building, you look up in shock to see bomb after bomb being set off inside the school hallways. Rubble and limbs, that had blown off students, flying everywhere.

You hear a loud crash to see Yuno jumping out of a window, "Yukiii!!!", she screams.

You stare at her in shock, your eyes widening as you let out a silent nervous chuckle to yourself.

She's crazy. She really is crazy.

As Minene was staring at Yuno, mouth gaping open in shock, you hear a gunshot.

A police officer with black hair, who appeared to be in his 30s, stepped out from behind a tree, he must be 4th, you assume.

The gunshot had just missed her by a few centimetres.

"Don't move.", 4th says, aiming his gun at her again.

Minene growls, "You!!", she glares daggers at the officer.

But then something happens, something you certainly didn't expect.

The classroom windows opened, and the people who weren't affected by Yuno's rampage began throwing stuff in Minene's direction. Pencil cases, shoes, books, anything.

So this is the distraction Akise was talking about!

Akise leans in to your ear, "Go.", he whispers to you and let's go of your torso, giving you a little push.

You look back at him and he gives you a reassuring thumbs up, grinning a bit.

I don't have a weapon with me though- How am I meant to fight against her?

Minene takes out her phone, which was most likely her diary, and stares at it, probably trying to read what she would do.

So you didn't need a strong weapon, just something enough to break a phone.

You notice that Kousaka and his 'gang' had let go of Yuki and he was getting a dart out of his pocket.

Does he seriously just carry darts around with him like that?

But maybe... You pick up a pencil case that someone had thrown and open it, you take out a pair of scissors.

Maybe you could just distract Minene, even for a split second and Yuki, Yuno or even that police officer could finish her off for you.

You charge at her with the scissors, "Aarrghhh...!".

Minene looks in your direction.

Go, Yuki

And in that split second she was distracted, Yuki holding a dart like a dagger, attempts to pierce her future diary.

"Shit.".

Just at the last possible second, Minene moves her phone out of the way, making Yuki's dart pierce her eye instead of phone.

You hear her shriek and curse loudly.

"You brats!!", she cries out, "Well, I'm not dying. Not today. Just letting you know, my diary is an escape diary.".

She then grabs a... Smoke bomb from her dress?! And smashes it on the ground, making a cloud of thick fog surround her.

You hear the sound of a motorbike speeding away and when the smoke clears you see that Minene is no longer in sight.

"Yukiii!!", Yuno cries and hugs Yuki tightly.

Akise walks over to you and sighs, "She escaped. Of course the diary had to be an escape diary, otherwise we would of got her.", but he smiles at you, "Good job though, you managed to survive yet another day.".

"Yeah.", you beam brightly at him, "Another day and I'm still breathing!".

"You should smile like that more often, you look cute when you smile.".

You go bright red, "Wh-what was that?!".

Akise immediately changes the topic and points to his side where you had elbowed him before, "You didn't have to elbow me that hard, I'm going to get a bruise there now.".

Oops.

You let out a sheepish laugh, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself!".

Despite everything that had happened today, you were actually really happy.

You turn away from Akise so he doesn't see you, and you let out another large smile.

yo
look i updated are you all proud? 

this chapter was kinda rushed so it may be badly written but eyy
i'm just glad i finally updated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 517 18
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
25.1K 985 17
A popular criminal in the city, (Y/n) only fears one thing. The god of time and space, Dues Ex Machima, and his servant MuruMuru. Whenever they appro...
2.5K 445 45
The newest god of space and time, Yukiteru Amano, is growing tired of being a god. Sure, he has Yuno as a wife, but it can get pretty lonely. He is h...
24.5K 689 17
Aru Akisex male reader! When the orphanage you live in is suddenly burned down you are immediately sent to live with your twin sister with her you me...