Young and preganant

By NeilaniMonroe

More

CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
Ch.6
Ch.7

CH.5

668 29 0
By NeilaniMonroe

As soon as I got to work I seen lines and lines of people I guess they were having a sale and I wasn't really ready to work the baby was kicking my butt today my back was crying for the bed and comfort.

I clocked in and started helping lots of people I didn't want to seem like a lazy employee but I had to ride in the thing for old people or people who need help walking I was pretty sure everyone could see I was big an bloated so they should have understood my problem the lines dialed down after hours and I went into my boss office to tell her I didn't feel good and I needed to make it home because they baby was killing me today and she let me off the hook.

-Home-

I slept all that night and half that day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 66.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
738K 39.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...