Adopted

By adoptedfic

The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org... More

Adopted
The Grimmy Express
Meeting Tinkerbell
Spanking Wasn't A Joke
Dinner With Spider-Man and Bugaboo
Bedtime and Legos
Flying Bowls
No NiNi!
Marvin The Fish Saves The Day!
The Ladybug and Fat Markers
Ginger Snaps in the Cold
Red Rover, Red Rover
Pizza My Heart
Charmander! Char! Char!
Special Milk
Two Sad Princesses
The Story of the Sad Boy
Clingy Hazza
Dove?
Frosties and Cheerios
Happy Meal
Tears
Sharing A Tub
Protective Papa Bear
Pancakes and Punkins
Unfortunate Events
Rescued
I Love The Red Ranger
New Beginnings
Green Eyes of Jealousy
Flirtation
Blinky Lights. Grumpy People.
Late Night Cuddles
Halloween
Doctors Don't Get Sick
Sick Little Babies
Just Visiting
Old Experiences. New Experiences.
The Teddy Bear Wedding
Buried in Sand
Christmas
Tater Tots
Just Dance
Choco-chips
Later, Legend
When They Met Him

Jumping The Rope

20.8K 322 335
By adoptedfic

"Ow! Louwee!"

"Stay still, Hazza."

"But it huwts," the youngest cries.

"Are you boys behaving in there," they hear Liam call from the other room.

"Yes, Daddy," Louis calls back.

They are currently sitting in the den. Their original plan was to play Legos, but Louis had a change of mind. So now the smaller boy is sitting on the couch with a squirmy Harry on the ground between his brother's legs while Louis tugs on his locks. He asked Liam for a hair brush and ponytail holders and the man didn't bother asking why.

"You awmost finished," Harry pouts.

"Yeah. Don't you wanna look cool for Eleanor?"

Harry sighs and crosses his arms in defeat. "Yeah."

Louis finishes wrapping the tie are Harry's first bun. He picks the brush up again and starts combing the tangled hair into another little bun. Harry let's out a groan when Louis pulls hard on a snarl in his hair. Louis finishes the look.

Harry reaches his hands up to gently pat his head. "What are they?"

"Buns," Louis grins.

"Why two?"

Louis shrugs and bops both bundles of hair. "Cuz it makes you look like Sailor Moon!"

"Moon buns," Harry says. He decides he quite likes how that name sounds. "Moon buns!"

Just then, the doorbell rings. Both boys scramble to their feet.

"I'll get it," Louis yells and starts rushing to the entry.

A pair of arms wrap around his waist and pull him back. "No, you will not, Dove. Little boys don't open doors," Zayn says. He picks the boy up and carries him bridal style.

"Sorry, Papa," he frowns.

"It's okay," the man says. He cranes his neck down and blows a raspberry on Louis' stomach. The boy shrieks and giggles.

"Papa! Look at my hair!"

Zayn and Louis turn around to see Harry bending over to give them a complete looksie.
"Oh my! Don't you look adorable," he coos.

"Loulou did it!"

"Well he certainly did a good job," Zayn smiles down at Harry and then at the boy in his arms.

Liam walks into the room ushering two new people. Eleanor and her daddy!

"El-nor," Harry squeals. Although they have only played together once, Harry already knows he adores the girl. He runs forward and wraps his arms around her.

She looks beautiful today. Her dress, which reaches down only to a few inches above her knees, is aqua blue and has tiny sequins on the bottom. Her hair is pulled back in a high ponytail that bounces when she moves.

"Hi," she smiles.

"Daddy! Papa! This is El-nor," he introduces.

The daddies chuckle. "It's nice to me you, Sweetie," Liam says.

The girl blushes and hides slightly behind her daddy. She's not afraid of the other daddies in the room, but it's still different to her to be surrounded by men.

"Hey, Pete," Zayn says, reaching forward to shake the new man's hand. His name is Peter Lerman. They were friends before the man had "adopted" Eleanor and the husbands had even gave him some advice to prepare him for his little girl.

"Good to see you, Z," he says. He then shakes Liam's hand as well. "Long time no see!"

"Very true, but it seems like all of us have had our fair share of busy activities lately," Liam says.

"Boys, say hi to Pete," Zayn tells them.

Louis, who has stayed quiet this whole time offers the man a wave.

The man walks forward and ruffles Louis' extra fluffy hair. "No need to be shy, Kiddo," he smiles. He seems like a very warm man, which makes the boy happy because he would've been upset if someone as nice as Eleanor lives with someone mean.

"Hi, Petey," Harry says, looking up.

"Hey, there, Squirt! I like your hair," he compliments.

Harry gives him a large, dimpled smile which has everyone in the room in awe.

"Well, what would you three like to do today," Zayn says, clasping his hands together.

All three look up at the adults with wide eyes and stay quiet.

"It's a beautiful day," Liam says. "How about you go in the backyard and play?"

They nod and look at each other with excitement filled eyes.

"Come on, I'll show you the way," Zayn says. He waits till he knows the littles will follow him before he walks them through the house and out the back door.

They stop on the way to put a coat on Louis and Harry and shoes. They lend Eleanor a sweatshirt that she slips over her dress.

This is Louis' first time ever going out back. Every time they said they would take him something either came up or it was raining. But today is a perfect fall day. The air isn't too cold and the sun is shining warm rays.

Louis' heart flutters when he sees all of the tall trees with colorful leaves raining down, just like in his painting. The grass is still green and soft. Birds are chirping and flying around in the soft blue sky. Louis is surprised there isn't a jungle gym out here considering how many things there are to do inside, but it's still nice out and he loves the fresh air. The landscaping is beautiful and there is a cobblestone path leading over to a little coy pond.

The three littles follow the path to the pond and Louis and Eleanor look down in disappointment.

"No fish," Eleanor asks.

Harry shakes his head. "Too cold. They stay at Nicky's house till spwing,"

"Too bad," she says.

"Well what do you guys want to do," Louis asks.

Eleanor shrugs, "I really wanted to see your playroom."

"I wanted to go in there too," the blue eyed boy agrees.

"We could jump wope," Harry says.

"Don't have one, Hazza."

"Uh-huh!" The boy runs over to the three daddies who are now sitting at table on the patio sipping coffee. Eleanor and Louis stay where they are, watching as Harry talks to Liam. He talks with big, excited gestures and raised brows. Liam gets up from his chair and takes Harry's hand and they go inside the house.

"Is he always so happy," she asks.

Louis chuckles. "Yep."

"I wish he was my brother," she mumbles.
Louis turns to the girl and looks her straight in the eye.

"He's mine!"

"I know I was just saying...."

Louis pulls on the girls ponytail and she screams out in pain. "He's my bruder!"

"Ow!"

Zayn and Pete rush over to the two with shocked and worried faces. Pete grabs a hold of Eleanor and holds both of her hands in one of his.

"Ellie-bear, what happened?"

She sticks her finger out at Louis. "He yelled at me and pulled my hair!"

"Louis," Zayn gasps.

"She said she was gonna take Harry away from me," he yells.

"What? No I didn't! I just said I wish he was my brother," she rebuttals.

"He's mine!"

Zayn lays a hard slap on Louis' behind. "Enough yelling from you, Mister. You are going inside for a punishment. Ten spanks for pulling her hair and screaming and twenty minutes in the corner," he says in a very firm voice.

Pete holds Eleanor close as they watch Zayn carry the boy inside. Louis has his face buried in the man's shoulder and she's pretty sure he's crying.

"Are you okay," Pete asks.

She nods sadly. "Daddy, I didn't say I was gonna take Harry away."

"I know, Honey. Louis is new to all of this. His mind is playing funny tricks on him. He didn't mean to yell or hurt you. You remember how hard it was, don't you?"

The girl fumbles with her hands, picking at the pink polish on her nails. "Yeah...."

--

"He's mine, Papa," Louis mumbles into Zayn's shoulder. Zayn feels a wet patch from falling tears but they don't bother him.

Zayn sits himself on the couch and situates Louis so the boy's stomach is laying over his lap. He rubs up and down each knob of his spine. It does calm Louis down a little, but he's still hyperventilating. The man is going to wait until he's ready for his punishment. It's cruel to spank when a little can't even think straight.

"Louis?"

"Hmmmmm," the boy hums.

"I know you care about Harry very much, but what you did wasn't okay. She never said she was going to take him from you. She only said she wished she had a brother like Harry, Honey. I'm sure you can understand, seeing how much you love him. Everyone wants a little brother like Harry."

"Don't want to lose him," Louis cries.

Zayn brushes the boy's hair away from his forehead. "And you never will."

"Didn't mean to huwt her," Louis sobs into a pillow.

"I know, Dove. There's a big, mean voice in your head. And he's a bully. Am I right?"

Louis gasps. "How did you know?"

"Because I'm your Papa. I know everything."

"How do we stop the mean man, Papa," Louis questions.

"We need to show him you completely understand the rules," Zayn tells him.

"I want him gone," Louis says, tears rolling from down cheeks and onto the sofa.

"I know you do, Honey."

"Can I go 'pologize to Eleanor?"

"Not yet. You still need to take your punishment like the good boy you are," Zayn coos.

"But - but, Papa! Don't wanna get spanks!"

"Hey, hey, Dove. Don't you want to show the mean bully in your head who's the boss of you?"

"Y-yes," Louis says, unsure of himself.

"The best way to do that is to accept your punishment. That way you'll be sure to know the rules and he'll have no choice but to leave," Zayn explains.

"Okay, Papa," Louis gives in.

"Are you ready then," Zayn asks.

The crying boy nods and turns his head so his cheek presses against the pillow. Zayn slowly pulls Louis' joggers and diaper down so they are halfway down his thighs.

He rubs his hand over Louis' bare bottom, soothing his cheeks and giving a comforting reassurance. "Okay? Little One. We are starting now. I want you to count them out for me."

The first smack comes and Louis cries out a "one".

The next three are all done quickly in the same spot on his right cheek. Louis screams a little, but he knows Zayn isn't going as hard as he can. Five through eight are all placed on his left cheek. Louis grips the couch cushion as tight as he possibly can so that he can will his body to stay still. His knuckles are white and sore.

"Only two more, Dove. You can do this. You're being such a brave boy," Zayn praises.

Louis wishes his Daddy was here to whisper in his ear and hold his hand.

Spank! "Nine!"

Spank! "Ten!"

Zayn allows Louis to lay in his lap for a minute to calm down from the experience. He praises the boy as much as he possibly can.

"You did so well, Pretty Dove."

"That mean bully won't bother you now that you know the rules."

"Daddy and I are so, so proud of you."

"I love you, Louis."

Louis shifts around trying to find comfort. Instead, he chooses to get off of Zayn's legs. He raises his body so he is kneeling. His red bottom hits his calves and he hisses. The boy wraps his arms around Zayn's neck and the two share a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'm so sowwy, Louis whimpers.

"All is forgiven, Dove. But you still need to complete your punishment. Twenty in the corner," Zayn says softly.

Louis nods and with a little help from Zayn he is standing. The man carefully slides the diaper and his pants back up over his bottom. He walks over to the usual corner and stares at the wall.

"You may choose to sit or stand. Either way, you need to stay still and quiet."

Louis nods and remains standing, not wanting to torture his bottom further.

Zayn sits on the couch and keeps his eyes on Louis the entire twenty minutes. Except for a little fidgeting, he doesn't move. He doesn't make any noises besides a few whimpers and shuttering breaths.

The alarm on Zayn's phone goes off. "Come here, Dove."

Louis totters over to the man and tackles Zayn into a hug. Zayn holds him close. "See? Wasn't so bad. Now, how about we go back outside?"

Louis nods and lets Zayn bundle him back up and lead him back outside.

They spot Harry and Eleanor sitting on the daddies laps. They both have a juice box in front of them and animal crackers are in a bowl in the center of the table.

They approach the four and Louis bows his head in shame.

"Eleanor?"

"Hmmmmm," she hums. She doesn't look as upset as she did when Louis was being taken away, but Louis still knows he messed up.

"I'm sorry for pulling your hair....And yelling at you. I was being mean. You didn't deserve that. "

He looks up at the pretty girl through his eyelashes. Waiting for her response is agonizing to say the least. He doesn't want her to hate him.

And Eleanor doesn't hate Louis. He was the first person to be nice to her at the daycare. Like her daddy said, Louis is struggling with bad thoughts right now.

"It's okay, Lou," she says.

She hops off of Pete's legs and walks toward the boy. They exchange a long hug and the daddies coo at the adorable site.

"Wait," Harry says. He jumps down from Liam's lap. "I wanna hug!"

They chuckle. "Get over here, Hazza," Louis says.

Harry rushes over to the two at they both wrap their arms around the youngest so he is in the middle.

They pull apart and turn to look at the smiling daddies, all incredibly glad Louis apologized. Louis decides he wants another hug, but this time from his Daddy. He hasn't had much interaction with Liam since lunch and sort of misses his strong, warm embrace.

He waddles forward. "Daddy!"

Liam captures him and lifts the boy from the ground, enveloping him in a tight hug that melts away any bad feelings he had left. Louis nuzzles his nose into Liam's collarbone, as if he's trying to rub the man's scent onto himself. Liam kisses all over Louis' face and tells him how much he loves him and is proud of him for being a good boy.

Louis feels tugging at the bottom of his shirt.and looks down to see Harry standing like an awkward duck. "C'n we jump wope now?"

The boy nods and Liam sets him on the ground. He, Harry, and Eleanor run to a clear spot of grass.

Eleanor and Louis decide to be the first to spin the rope. They practice a few times to.get the right rhythm. The blue eyed boy notices the rope doesn't go very high.

"You sure you're gonna fit, Hazza?"

The curly haired boy nods. "Move closer," he says, gesturing with his two hands coming closer to each other.

Eleanor and Louis close the distance by moving two feet closer. Sure enough, the rope does go a bit higher.

"Ready," Eleanor asks.

"Uh-huh," the boy says.

They start off with the rope laying next to Harry's feet. Then they work together to bring it over his tall body and then back down to the ground. Harry jumps like a pro. In the spring and summer this is his favorite activity to do at daycare during outside time. It gives the perfect opportunity to burn off all of his energy.

The rope comes over his head again and he jumps it. Then the boy decides to become a show off and hops over it with his left foot and the next with his right. He repeats this a few times before returning to normal jumping.

He keeps jumping and jumping, never once letting out an over exerted breath. He's full of energy and Louis is kind of jealous considering Harry spends a good portion of his day sitting and sleeping.

Finally, after three minutes straight of jumping, Harry accidentally steps on the rope and it flies out of Eleanor's hand. Louis is grateful as his arm was beginning to cramp from all of the spinning.

"My turn," the girl cheers.

She stands in the middle of the boys and smiles a big toothy smile. Her brown eyes shine in the excitement.

"Ready," she tells them.

Harry and Louis nod at each other and slowly bring the rope over her head. She jumps over it with ease and tells them to go faster. They pick up their speed and she hops. Her blue dress flies up and reveals the top of her long, pale thighs. Her pony tail whips in the wind and she's just stunning. Absolutely stunning.

"Cinderella, dressed in yella," she sings as she jumps. "Went upstairs to kiss a fella. But instead she kissed a snake! How many kisses did he take?"

She counts out each jump in rhythm with the song. "One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Sev-oh darn," she says when the rope gets caught under her feet.

"Good job, El-nor," Harry cheers.

"Thanks, Harry!"

"Your turn, Louwee!"

Louis' stomach drops a bit. "No, that's okay. I'll just keep spinning."

Harry's lips turn down a bit and Louis feels bad for being the cause of the tiny frown. "Don't you wanna jump?"

"I don't... I don't really know how to jump rope," he admits.

"It's easy! Just jump," Harry explains as if it's the easiest thing in the world. But Louis never jumped rope when he was child. Because he was always the smallest kid in his grade, they told him he'd have to wait till the very end to take his turn. But recess was only 20 minutes so he never did get to take his turn.

"Come on, Lou! It's fun," Eleanor says.

"I'm afraid the rope is gonna hit me," Louis says in a meek voice.

"If it does it won't hurt," the girl says.

Louis wants to believe her. "O-okay, just try not to hit me."

"We won't," Harry says.

The oldest boy takes his spot between his brother and friend. The rope is picked up and they swing it gently against his foot a few times, seeing how fast the both of them were gonna go.

Louis gives them a thumbs up and the rope is brought over his head. He tries jumping but he isn't quick enough. His feet end up getting tangled.

"Sorry," he apologizes.

"It's okay. Try again," the girl encourages.

"Alright," he agrees.

They bring the jump rope over him again and this time he makes it.

"I did it," he smiles. But he doesn't make it over for the second pass because of how distracted he is with his pride.

Harry and Eleanor giggle. "You gotta keep going," Harry tells him.

"Right," Louis nods. "Again?"

For the third time, the two rope spinners bring the rope above Louis and he hops over it. And then it goes around again and he jumps. Louis doesn't know how long it's been since he's felt this much pride in himself.

A third successful jump! And a fourth! The jump rope keeps spinning around him and he's dodging it like a pro!

"Loulou," Harry squeals! "You're doing it, Big Bruder!"

Harry believes in him! The little boy with the adorable dimples and gorgeous green eyes that match the grass he's hopping on actually has faith in Louis and that makes the eldest face blush bright red.

After successfully jumping over the rope at least twenty times, Louis' steady pace falters and he ends up whacking the rope out of the way with his shoulder on accident.

He's breathing heavy and puts his hands on his hips. "How did you guys do it so long? I'm so tired!"

Louis high fives Eleanor and pecks Harry on the cheek. They decide that was enough with the jump rope for the day and walk back over to their daddies.

"Already done," Zayn asks.

"Uh-huh," Harry confirms.

Harry and Louis sit in Zayn and Liam's laps. Eleanor, however, stands by Pete and tugs on his sleeve.

"What is it, Ellie-bear?"

The girl leans in and whispers, "I need to potty."

"Okay, Hun," he says. He gently pats her back. "Mind if we use your bathroom?"

"Not at all," Liam says.

"So she doesn't use nappies," Zayn asks. In any other situation, that question would have been rude and intrusive. But talk between parents in the community is much different.

Peter shakes his head. "She refused to go in them, no matter what I tried. She still wears them at night time and in the day I keep her in pull-ups just in case she has accidents."

"I see," Zayn says. "We have a couple of tips to get her to use them if you want."

"Daddy," Eleanor groans, not liking the discussion.

"Shhhh," he says. "Be respectful of Uncle Z. He's only trying to help."

"Sorry," she says, looking at Zayn's face but not in his eyes.

"It's fine, Sweetheart. There's a bathroom just off the kitchen to the left."

Louis didn't know that. How many bathrooms are there in this house anyway?

"Thanks, Z," he says. The four watch him hold the girl's hand and escort her inside.

"We should probably get the little ones inside. Feels like it's getting a bit colder out," Liam tells his husband.

"You're right. Come on boys," Zayn says. He pats Harry's bottom before picking him up.

"Do either of you need a change," Liam asks.

"No," they say in unison.

"Okay, my little love bugs," Liam sings.

They are brought into the living room. Liam removes their shoes and jackets and they tell the boys to sit on the floor so there will be couch space for Pete. The man brings Eleanor into room after hearing them all talking. She sits on the ground next to Louis, still afraid if she gets too close to Harry Louis will yell at her again.

"We figured we'd get out of the cold," Liam tells her daddy.

"Good idea. Wouldn't want any sick littles on our hands," he says. 

The man looks down at the three little ones who are talking amongst each other while sitting criss cross applesauce. His little girl reaches out and squeezes Harry's little buns and the boy grins. Louis tells them a joke and all three of them laugh so hard they hold their stomachs. Peter is just so happy to see El having a good time and genuinely smiling, something she hasn't done much in the past few months he has had her. He thought daycare would be a good idea, but she came home sad each time she went. The other two daddies told him everything that went down with Cowell yesterday and needless to say he was outraged and isn't taking her back there. She'll just have to make friends outside of the daycare. He's just happy to know Louis and Harry are here for her.

Liam gets up from the couch and takes the blanket from the basket. He unfolds it wraps it around the three on the floor. Eleanor appreciates the heat as she is wearing considerably less clothing than everyone else. Harry adjusts his body so he is laying down on his side with his legs curled in and his head laying in Louis' lap. Eleanor leans against the older boy's shoulder and he decides that he's some sort of human space heater.

"Awww, how much cuter can they get," Pete says.

Harry reaches up and rubs his eye with his fist, not having a nap after lunch catching up with him.

"How about we read you a story and you can all have a nap," Liam suggests. Only Louis nods because the other two are barely awake any more.

The man picks up whatever random book is laying on the little table. "Looks like it's a Clifford day," he smiles. Louis gently shifts his brother and Eleanor off of his body. They both grumble and cuddle closer to his now sprawled out limbs. He quiets Harry with a kiss to his temple.

"It was a very hot day on Birdwell Island. Emily Elizabeth and her friends are planning a trip to the beach. But she needs to tell her trusty dog, Clifford. Clifford isn't just any dog. He's a big red dog! As tall as a house! But he's also gentle and nice. "Now, Clifford," Emily Elizabeth says. "You need to be good while I'm gone at the beach today."

Liam is only four pages into the story when he looks down to see all three littles are asleep. Eleanor is sucking her thumb and is back to back with Louis. His boys are so close together their foreheads are touching. They look so peaceful that the daddies leave them to sleep and chat in the kitchen.

--

Eleanor and Pete left two hours later. Zayn and Liam tried convincing them to stay for supper, but Pete said that he had a roast in the crock pot at home that had been cooking since this morning. Harry had clung to Eleanor, begging his Papa and Daddy to make them stay. Even Louis got a little teary eyed saying goodbye. They promised to come back and visit very soon.

After a nice, quiet dinner, the boys watched Toy Story and played in the playroom. Then they had their usual quiet time. Louis didn't take a bath tonight, but Harry did. Somehow the boy had managed to get dirt in his hair even with them being in moon buns all day. After bottles were fed, teeth were brushed, and the boys were cuddled, Liam read them another story and lights were out.

It's midnight. Louis is drifting in and out of sleep. Many images keep popping into his brain. Dirty images that he knew Daddy and Papa wouldn't want him seeing.

He saw long, pale legs. Beautiful bare backs. Brown curls that bounced and seem to flow on for miles in the wind. He's not sure who they belong to. His mind is too cluttered with lust and sleep to put a face on the body.

He feels himself harden in his nappy. Unsure of what to do, he begins rubbing himself against the bed. The friction feels good, but it's not satisfying enough. There's only so much a person can feel when they're padded over.

Thankful that tonight he is wearing a two piece pajama set, the boy reaches down his nappy and grabs hold of his hard on. He lets out a loud moan as he gives a tug to his member.

It's been two weeks since he's touched himself and he really needs this.

The pale legs in his thoughts walk past him tantalizingly slow. A beautiful hand rubs over them before turning around and bending over to reveal a perfect, pale bum.

Louis strokes himself faster. "Mmmm," he moans loudly, not even realizing he's not alone in the room.

He arches his back off of his mattress and thrusts his hips into his hands for more friction and it feels like heaven. Precum lubricates his hands adding to the wonderful sliding.

"Ohhhh," Louis cries out as he cums in his hand. The nappy is now coated in his fluids.

"Louis," he hears a gruff voice mumble.

The boy's heart stops. His mind is clouded from the release and even with the nightlight it is still difficult to see.

Liam leans over the rails of the crib. "Louis, are you alright? I heard you crying through the monitor," he says.

"I-uhhh," he panics. Louis can't form any words right now.

Liam and Zayn have written in their rules that if one of the boys is up in the middle of the night they must check on him and stay up with him until he falls back to sleep. He thought Louis was crying, but evidently not.

"Baby, why is your hand down your pants," Liam frowns.

"I...I...couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry, Daddy! I'm so sowwy! The mean man in my head took over my thoughts. And my willy... I didn't mean to, Daddy! I'm sorry," Louis cries. Tears dribble down the sides of his face.

Liam quietly lowers the bars and reaches down to pick up the distressed boy. "Hey, hey, Lou. Don't cry, Baby. You're alright. Come on now. No need to cry,. Don't want to wake up your little brother, do you," Liam whispers in his ears.

Louis quiets himself by muffling his sobs into Liam's chest. "Come on, Sweetie. Let's change your nappy. That will help you feel better."

The man takes the boy over to the changing table and lays him down. "Wait right here," Liam says. "I have surprise for you."

Liam leaves the crying boy alone on the table for less than a minute before he returns. It's still too dark for Louis to see much, but Liam has very good night vision. Liam takes Louis' hands and holds them out and puts a soft object between them. Louis feels around and discovers it's a teddy.

"Papa and I got you this a few days ago. We were waiting until Saturday to give you it, but now seems like a good time," he says, stroking Louis' face and wiping away the spilled tears.

Louis brings the bear up to his mouth. He likes the soft fur against his lips. He kisses it and squeezes it, her, to his chest.

"Thank you," he cries even harder now.

"Baby, there's no need to cry," Liam tries.

Louis nods. "I'm a bad boy. I don't deserve her!"

Liam leans down and kisses Louis' wet lips. He smooths back his fringe and smiles. "Louis, what happened was natural. Everyone gets those urges. It's not your fault."

"Pwomise?"

Liam finds Louis' little finger in the dark and hooks it to his. "I pinky promise."

Louis allows Liam to pull down his pajama bottoms and untape the nappy. He hisses when the cold air hits his wet member. Liam tries to comfort the boy by going slow and massaging his thighs and tummy. But Louis tries pulling away when the wet wipe is used to clean his spent member. Liam hushes him and the boy hides his face in his bear. She's good at comforting him.

Liam powders Louis and tapes the new nappy snug around his hips. He pulls up his pajama bottoms and readjusts his socks that are falling down. The man helps the boy off the table and they stand in the middle of the room hugging for a solid three minutes.

"Okay, Baby. Let's get you back in bed," Liam says.

Louis rapidly shakes his head. "Sleep wiff you."

Liam agrees, desperately wanting Louis to fall asleep soon so they won't have issues in the morning. "Okay, Honey."

On the way out of the nursery, Liam checks to make sure his youngest is still soundly asleep. Somehow Harry had managed to sleep peacefully through that entire ordeal. Liam leans down and kisses his forehead before taking Louis and leaving.

Louis crawls into his daddies' large bed. He gets under the covers and snuggles close to his teddy. Zayn's sleeping form recognizes someone beside him, wraps his arms around Louis and pulls the boy close to his chest.

Liam uses the restroom before joining his baby and husband. Louis isn't sure how long it took him to fall asleep, but he knows that he felt warm, safe, and happy cuddled between his Papa and Daddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 4 5
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
860K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
297K 3.6K 49
Check out my cute 1D one shots ! The following contains : • fluff •kidfics •Babysitter Mini Series I hope you guys enjoy x
942K 40.6K 83
"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?"