Shooting Stars!

By Raised_By_Wolves1234

More

Shooting Stars!
SS2
SS3

SS1

37 1 1
By Raised_By_Wolves1234

I was watching from the rooftops with my two weapons. Four kids from the DWMA were fighting Stein. I wonder why. One of them jumped up but he didn't see me.

Whoa.

He had really spiky aqua blue hair. He was wearing a black no sleeve high collar black shirt and really big pants with some weird yet cool high tops. Very muscular too.

He didn't even know someone was there. That's actually good since I was hiding in the shadows with my weapons in weapon form. Together they become a double blade katana. A blade on top with a blade on bottom. The design they made was a crisscross with eyes in between the open spaces. The crisscross was black and the eyes were red with the black pupil and red flames going to about the middle of both blades.

I waited a few minutes and looked over the roof, I saw the aqua headed boy try to punch Stein but with his soul wavelength.

He can do that to?!?! Amazing!

Stein wasn't badly affect, he turned around and used his soul wavelength and made the kid scream. Next thing I know, he falls over... dead.

"BLACK STAR!" a girl yelled... I'm guessing his weapon.

We have to go down now! It's our mission! I told my weapons.

No Keitai, the kids just fine! Beside I thought we were leaving... Them. Itachi reminded me.

We still have to help Itachi! We can't just sit here and watch him kill these kids! I yelled at Itachi.

It's not time Kei. Ichigo whispered. I nodded. They were right.

His weapon put his head on her lap and something sparked in me... What the hell? Why was i feeling like this! I don't even know him!

I saw a girl with a scythe. I think she was doing soul residence.

Her scythe grew huge.

Yup soul residence.

She threw a powerful hit and Stein caught it. I knew he was strong but not this strong. My eyes widen as he casually pushed her back and she was stunned. Stein was walking towards her and her weapon changed back and protected her.

That's a loyal weapon. Itachi calmly said.

That's freaking awesome! Ichigo commented.

Yea I know... It's nice he protects his mister. I smirked.

The weapon protecting her looked confuse. The aqua hair kid stood up as if he wasn't hurt. Then they all got up and left.

Huh?!

It's time Keitai, Itachi said and I nodded.

I jumped down and landed in front of Stein.

"Oh Keitai I didn't know you were watching that?"

"What was that?" I asked and my weapons changed to their human forms.

"Those were students from Death Weapon Meister Academy. I was doing Lord Death a favor by testing their skills. Now, why are you here?"

"I left... Them." I whispered and Stein nodded.

"I could ask Lord Death if you, Itachi and Ichigo could join DWMA. I will be teaching there tomorrow."

"I didn't think you would be a teacher. You don't look like it."

"Well I actually do, would you like me to ask Lord Death?"

I looked at Itachi and Ichigo. "Hold on one second," I pulled my weapons to the side and whispered. "I think we should just go!"

"Keitai! What if... They, find us! We could put them all in danger."

"But Itachi! I agree with Keitai, it would be safer plus we could learn some more moves! Come on Itachi!"

"Ichigo, I just don't want to put those kids throw danger."

"Itachi! Those kids just took on Stein and won!"

"Yeah! What Keitai said!"

Itachi signed, "Fine I agree then let's go to DWMA."

"Thank Weasel!" I hugged Itachi and so did Ichigo.

"Don't call me weasel!"

I walked back towards Stein. "Could you please ask Lord Death if we could join?"

"Of course, would you like to come in?" He offered.

"Uh no thank you Stein, we need to go actually, come now Keitai, Ichigo." Itachi said and dragged us away.

"THANK YOU STEIN!" I shouted and he nodded and rolled back in on his rolling chair.

~~Kids POV~~

I walked back in my dads office and saw he was still watch the kids. They were walking away just fine.

At least the toilet paper was folded just right.

Father was about to turn off the mirror when I saw a girl with violet hair that went about 3 inches under her shoulder and had bangs, but they went around her lime/emerald eyes and one chunk went in between her eyes.She wore a black crop top with a baggy collar, grey baggy sweats with black, and red high tops. She also had her arms wrapped up to her biceps and were fingerless. She was talking to the person they were fighting.

"Wait, don't turn it off! Who is that?" I questioned.

"I'm not really sure, lets keep watching." Dad said.

She had a weapon in hand, which changed back into two guys. They were twins! They both had silver hair with swoosh to the right, wore a blue long sleeve shirt which had a symbol on both shoulders, grey/blue pants and black high tops. Even their crystal blue eyes were identical.

THEY ARE SO SYMMETRICAL!

I slowly got closer to the mirror with wide eyes.

"Oh great! He is going to act weird again." Liz said while Patty laughed.

"They are so symmetrical!" hearts appeared in my eyes and I tried to look for something wrong but I couldn't find anything!!!

"Oh my." Dad said and the picture disappeared after they walked away.

A call came from the mirror and I moved so my dad could answer.

"Stein! How did Black Star, Tsubaki, Maka, and Soul do?"

"I passed them because they showed great teamwork and performance."

"I'm glad now I have a question."

"As do I lord Death."

"Who was the girl and two guys?"

Stein laughed, "My question has to do with them also. The girl was Keitai and her weapons were Itachi and Ichigo Sokochi, and they were wondering if they could join the academy?"

Dad nodded. "They could join the academy, bring them with you to the academy and they will be in your class."

"Alright, I will look for them. Good bye Lord Death."

"See ya later Dr. Stein!"

They hung up and dad turned to me, "So you are also starting the academy tomorrow?"

I nodded. "I guess I am."

"Well you know what time to be here." And with that we walked home.

~~Keitai's POV~~

"So he said we could go to DWMA?" I asked once more.

"Yes Keitai, school starts tomorrow at 7." And with that he walked away.

"OH MY GOD YES!!!!!! We are now students at DWMA!!!! The Amazing Keitai is enrolled to DWMA and will beat everyone there!!" I cheered and danced in our small hotel room.

"I always miss your serious personality." Itachi said and I laughed.

"Only in battle Weasel!"

"I like this side of her!" Ichigo said while reading a book in a corner.

"Only because you are the same."

"I have my moments."

I laughed and jumped on the twin bed. "Well excuse me if I am excited! This is a big deal for me!"

"Yea I know, now go to sleep so you can ACTUALLY wake up in the morning!" Ichigo said and I laughed.

"Fine!" I said and jumped under the covers and fell asleep.

~~next morning!~~

"WAKE UP KEITAI!!!!!" Ichigo yelled and I jumped up.

"What?" I asked and I saw Itachi and Ichigo were already dressed.

"You're late." Itachi said and my eyes widen and I ran towards the bathrooms and immediately began brushing my teeth and washing my face while getting changed.

After I did I brushed my hair and smiles as I admired at my amazing self!

I ran out and slipped on my shoes but then I saw the alarm clock and it read 6:30am.

"You lied Itachi!" I yelled at him while Ichigo laughed.

"Yes I did now lets go get breakfast so we can go to school." He said and we walked out.

"I thought I would be giving the orders." I mumbled.

"Well Ichigo and I are 16 while you are 14."

"Yet I am your Meister." I giggled and we walked into a little cafe. It was 7:00 when we left.

"Oh well we're late on our first day. That's amazing!" I said sarcastically.

"Lets just go." Itachi said and we walked towards DWMA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7:45 and we were walking up the steps of DWMA.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!" I jumped up the steps. "I WILL SURPASS EVERYONE HERE!" Itachi grabbed my shirt and brought me back in front of them.

"Hey, it's like we are fighting, be serious Keitai."

"Fine but once someone sets me on I'm not turning off." We walked up the rest and saw two people waiting.

Wait... Aren't those the same guys from before.

"Itachi, Ichigo aren't they the guys from yesterday?" I whispered and they nodded.

"Who are you?" The white hair boy asked.

"A new student." I said and they nodded.

"Oh right you are those three no one knew about but just knew you were coming. What's your name?" He asked again.

"Isn't it respectful to tell someone your name first before asking?" I questioned and he nodded and stood up.

"The name is Soul and that's Black Star. Now what's your and your weapons name?"

"I'm Keitai, and this is Itachi and Ichigo."

"How do you tell them apart?"

"Itachi stays at my right side while Ichigo is on my left."

"Don't think you could come in here and say you're better than everyone else, because I am Black Star! The greatest assassin ever!"

I laughed. "Well, Black Star. I'm Keitei and I AM the best most amazing assassin to ever walk this earth." He glared at me and I glared back.

"Oh really? Well lets prove it! Fight me." He said and I smirked.

"Alright but what about the other kid, coming? Or are you here to show me around?" I taunted.

"Keitai! Enough!" Itachi said and I signed.

"Whatever, maybe next time." I said and walked away but he grabbed my wrist.

"No fight me first." Black star said.

A hand appeared on his. "Get your hands off my Meister." Itachi said with Ichigo behind him with cross arms.

"I can handle this guys."

Itachi began to drag me away and I waved to Soul and smiled at Black Star. "Obviously you couldn't since he had his hands on you."

"Oh well lets just find our class." I said and soon enough we found our class.

"Oh look, you decide to come after all."

"Uh yea hehehe I guess we did," I saw Stein and a ENDANGER bird in a cage next to him. "Uh Stein, why is that poor bird in a cage?" I asked kinda already knowing the answer.

"We were going to dissect it for class."

"But it's endangered."

"I told him that already." I turned and saw the girl from yesterday. She is the meister for Soul.

"You should listen Stein, you could get arrested for dissecting an endangered specie."

"Well shouldn't we dissect it before it becomes extinct."

"Keep doing this and they will be extinct."

"Anyway how about you introduce yourself to the class?"

I shrugged and stood next to Stein with Itachi and Ichigo.

"Class these are the part of the new students today."

"Hey, I'm Keitai and this is Itachi and Ichigo, we're new here and so um yea." I laughed nervously while rubbing the back of my head.

"Does anyone have questions for her and/or her weapons?"

Soul’s Meister raised her hand. Stein nodded and she stood up. "I'm Maka and my question is... How come I felt like I've sense your soul before?"

I slightly tensed. "Uh I'm not sure Maka but thanks for the question."

"Next question?" No one raised their hands. "Alright, Keitai, Itachi and Ichigo their are three seats in the back. You can sit there." I nodded and we walk towards the back. Maka was staring at me the whole time.

Hours went by and soon it was a little past ten.

"Dr. Stein! It's Soul and Black Star! Their fighting someone outside!" A guy shouted and I turned around to see.

"Excuse me Dr. Stein, there's a rule about two meisters dueling on campus. It states for order the duel to continue there must be a professor to witness it."

I really didn't want to pay attention so I just played with my pencil.

"... Maka, Tsubaki, Keitai, Itachi and Ichigo come along with me everyone else study something."

"Wait why are those three coming to watch?" Maka asked.

"Got a problem with it?" I taunted and Itachi grabbed my arm and gave me that 'shut up' look.

"I just thought Keitai and her weapons would want to see what we can do." Stein said and we all walked out and saw a kid with three white stripes going across half his hair. He hold two pistols with Black Star and Soul at either ends.

"Whoa! He's got guns!" I lifted my arms up and hid behind my weapons.

"Thanks Keitai." Ichigo and Itachi both said sarcastically.

"I love you two!"

"You better now hush."

"Fine!" I turned and saw the kid on one side and Black Star with his hands above his head and looking at the sky.

"Fusion!" Soul came down in sythe mode but Black Star didn't catch him with his hands... Oh no he caught him with his head.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Black Star screamed and stop the bleeding with his hair.

"Why the hell did you catch me with your head!?"

"I don't know!" Black Star tried to pick Soul up but couldn't.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I was dying from laughter and it didn't sound like I was the only one. The kids weapon was laughing too... well one of them.

They began to have a bromantic moment.

"Can I shoot them now?" The kid asked his weapons.

"Wait... things are starting to get good."

"Oh I understand but even though it over... would it be ok if we stay friends?" Black Star asked and Soul turns around.

"You idiot! Of course we can stay friends! Forever!" Soul began to slowly run towards Black Star.

"Oh Soul!" Black Star did the same.

"Black star!"

"Oh Soul!"

"Black Star!"

"Oh Soul!"

They hugged and the kid shot them. "Oops. Sorry, I think I slipped."

By this point I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard while Ichigo was laughing while holding his stomach and Itachi was sweat dropping.

I looked up once I calmed down and saw kid shot Black Star and Soul, but when the smoke cleared Black Star had a rope like thing wrapped around his ankle.

"You fell of it." He pulled the rope and the kid slipped on his butt kinda doing the splits.

I, once again began to laugh. My. Ass. Off!

When I was done I looked up and the kid and his weapons were doing soul residence. His soul began wrapping around him, creating huge guns!

Black Star and Soul tried taunting him.

"Death cannon." The kid shot Soul and Black Star and created a crater with those two knocked out.

"Black Star!" Tsubaki, the girl’s name i've learned yelled while Maka was talking with Stein.

Kid randomly fell over bleeding. I laughed and walked with Stein.

"What happened?"

"Nothing just got a little cut."

"What got cut?"

"I think I know what got cut." Maka began to explain while I pulled out a pair of scissors.

"I think I can help." I bent down and looked at his bangs. It was about a centimeter off. I smirked and cut the other side of his bangs... Making him symmetrical again, but it didn't help because he was still stunned.

I watch, as I have learned, Patty poke his cheek while Kid was rested on Liz's back.

"Wazzup, wazzup, wazzup?"

"Hey Lord Death!" Everyone said but me and my weapons.

"How was your guys first day?" He looked between Kid, Patty, Liz , Me, Itachi and Ichigo.

We all shrugged and Lord Death nodded. "Well it looks like I have to take Kid home, come now." They walked away.

I turned around. "Yea I'm leaving too... I don't see how you guys can deal with SO MUCH school. Lets go," I raised my arms and made air quotes. "Home."

We started walking away when Black Star stopped us. "WAIT! I still want to fight you!" He shouted and I stopped and faced him.

"Black Star! Don't get into another fight!" Tsubaki yelled.

"You should listen Black Star, if we fight... I could accidentally kill you." Itachi, Ichigo and I smirked.

"You can't kill me! I just defeated a Shinigami! I am unstoppable!" He shouted and began laughing.

"Sorry but... You, are not." I looked down and began walking again but he jumped in front of me.

"You're just scared to fight a big star like me! That's it huh? I bet it is." He began laughing again.

I shook my head. "I just don't want to kill someone," I looked down to the side and whispered. "Not again."

"You won't be able to kill me!" He shouted...yet again.

"Please Black Star... Don't make me fight." I said and he laughed.

"It's because you're scared!"

"No you dumbass! It's because she has already been force to fight many times and they all have ended bad for the other person! Now move!" Itachi shouted and Black Star’s eyes widen.

"W-what?"

"You heard me! Now move!"

"Itachi calm down! Stop yelling at the poor kid!" Ichigo yelled at Itachi and I looked down.

"Please... Black Star... Can you move?" I asked and he looked at with sympathy.

"Uh sure." He said and moved out of the way. I silently thanked him and began to walk away, but Itachi and Ichigo were still yelling at eachother.

"Itachi! Ichigo! Lets go." I said sternly. They looked up shocked since I haven't used that voice since we were in... Them.

"Got you Keitai!" They said and ran to catch up to me.

I signed and silently walked back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 981 14
Ichigo is depressed. He's been left alone after fighting Aizen, but not because he lost his powers... However Ichigo discoveres something that will c...
38.8K 1.1K 17
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." โค… a story in which bonten's second executive, sanzu haruchiyo meets his soulmate. ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ณ...
327K 11.9K 100
100 drabbles concentrated on the Bleach characters! Light-hearted drabbles! :) Reader X Various Bleach Characters!