One Strong Ummah

By masreyya

Assalamu Alaikum my dear sisters! Welcome to this mini-guide for muslimahs where you'll find: reminders, quot... More

The Beginning
The Way To Success
Islam vs Terrorism
I'm Sure You'll Love These
From Their Perspective
Islam vs Hate
Author's Note: Glitches
Islam vs Racism
To Inspire
End The Apartheid
Count Your Blessings (الحَمْد لله)
Instinctive
Trust In Allah (توكل)
Remember Me, I Will Remember You (ذكر الله)
Ummati: A Poem
Body vs Soul
Applications
Bye Bye Bikini
Halal Joke ١
Halal Joke ٢
Halal Joke ٣
Halal Joke ٤
Halal Joke ٥
Halal Joke ٨
Halal Joke ٦
Halal Joke ٧
Holy Narrations
Mark Hanson --- Hamza Yusuf
Surah Al-Kahf
Logic & Reasoning
News!
Restrictions
Give
iWatch and Learn

فاصبر صبرا جميلا

330 24 4
By masreyya

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Dear sister, there will always be hardships to test your patience and endurance, whether it's something that angers you or saddens you.

How to manage that? Well, there is a great quality, found in each of us, waiting for us to develop it. That quality is patience (in Arabic: sabr).

(Surah Al-Anfaal, Ayah 46)

Sometimes, we are in a difficult situation, and we feel hopeless, like there's no way out.

Remember my dear sister, that you are being tested by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and that surely after hardship comes ease. There's always a way out. Even if you don't see a way, Allah will make a way.

No matter what happens, say Alhamdulilah. If you don't, if you think Allah has abandoned you, that there's no solution to your problem, then you've unfortunately failed Allah's test.

"Don't despair, and never lose hope, because Allah is always by your side."
- Maher Zain

Life without problems isn't life anymore. I assure you, when you overcome your current problem Insha'Allah, you will proud of yourself and you'll forget about all the hardships you've been through.

"This Dunya is not perfect because it's not Jannah." - Nouman Ali Khan

When you recieve something right when you ask for it, you are less likely to apreciate it. When you recieve something but you have to wait, and wait, and wait for it, you're so looking forward to recieve it and when you do, it has so much more value in your eyes.

If you ask yourself: "Why am I being tested?" Well, hardships make you stronger. Imagine if you had a perfect problem-free life, you would have zero experience and nothing to be proud of. If one small calamity strikes you, you'd be broken right away.

The person who has been through a lot has more wisdom, strength and endurance than everyone else. Every good thing in this dunya comes with a price. Most of the times the price is patience. It's something you learn, and you develop. Not many people have Sabr nowadays, but we the Believers must revive this Sunnah.

Insha'Allah this chapter helped some of you, don't hesitate to share with someone who may benefit from it.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh 😊

Your Sister 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.7K 12
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu! May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah swt be upon you! This is a book filled with random chapter...
147K 7.8K 45
A Crush. The word brings the meaning clearly. It crushes you at the end. And Aisha was a victim to this 'crush'. She adored the guy and was head over...
44.9K 3.7K 41
Assalaam Alaikum Dear brothers and sisters in Islam Here are just a few Islamic stories for you all to ponder about and stories which have great mean...
3.7K 646 34
Instagram Series at @OwnerOfTajMahalWrites by OwnerOfTajMahal :)