Once Upon a Time: Ever After...

By HappilyEverAfter19

In Book 4 of the 'Once Upon a Time: Ever After High' series, Alistair finds a mysterious lamp and releases a... More

Ch.1 Genie sisters
Ch.2 The bottle
Ch.3 Gigi
Ch.5 Jafar
Ch.6 Knave's duty
Ch.7 Cari
Ch.8 Grendel's house
Ch.9 Forget-Me-Knot
Ch.10 Through the knot
Ch.11 Seeing the past
Ch.12 Wise wish
Ch.13 Forceful answer
Ch.14 Genies meet
Ch.15 First wish
Ch.16 Torture
Ch.17 Mysterious spell
Ch.18 The staff
Ch.19 Betrayal
Ch.20 Daring princess
Ch.21 Jafar vs Cari
Ch.22 Shocking truth
Ch.23 Now knowing
Ch.24 The Jester
Ch.25 Sword practice
Ch.26 An old enemy
Ch.27 Second wish
Ch.28 New task
Ch.29 Inside the bottle
Ch.30 Fireworks
Ch.31 Missing
Ch.32 The message
Ch.33 Carpet ride
Ch.34 Through the painting
Ch.35 Aladdin
Ch.36 Amara
Ch.37 Hourglass
Ch.38 Trouble
Ch.39 Pain
Ch.40 Broken deal
Ch.41 Expecting
Ch.42 Birth
Ch.43 Powerful kiss
Ch.44 The other genie
Ch.45 Sorcery duel
Ch.46 Identity thief
Ch.47 Stabbed
Ch.48 Hope
Ch.49 Answers
Ch.50 Last wish
Epilogue

Ch.4 Down the hat

378 12 3
By HappilyEverAfter19

This song is so catchy and perfect for this story :)

"Jafar?" Brenden said.

"When I first met him, he was a genie too" Gigi said "But he tricked me into setting him free."

"Well is there like a way to protect you from him?"

"I don't know."

Just then, Brenden's mother Alice entered the diner, the same Alice who had traveled to Wonderland when she was a child and became the heroine of Wonderland.

"Oh, maybe my mom can help" Brenden told Gigi as he called his mom over "Mom, this is Gig, she's a genie I released."

"Oh genie huh?" Alice said amused "I met a genie once."

"You have?" everyone said.

"I was 16, I found his bottle in Wonderland."

"Wait hold on" Gigi said "Wonderland?"

"Oh right you may not know about this" Brenden said "Everyone here in Storybrooke is actually the son or daughter of fairytale characters. It's hard to explain, but it's true."

"So who are you the son of?"

"My real name is Alistair Wonderland, and that's my mom" he pointed to Alice "Alice Liddell."

"Alice?" Gigi gasped.

"Hi" Alice smiled.

"Wow you look really young."

"Yeah" Alice agreed.

"Anyway" Brenden said "Mom, Gigi's in trouble, this sorcerer Jafar is-".

"Wait" Alice cut in with her eyes widen "Jafar?!"

"You know him?" Gigi gasped.

"I met him in Wonderland when I found the genie, he was looking for this holy grail the genie had."

"Wait" Gigi cut in "What holy grail?"

"Oh it's this grail that whenever someone drinks from it, they gain magic."

"I think I know that grail" Gigi said with her eyes widen.

"You do?" Alice said.

"Another sorcerer gave my sister a magic grail to drink and she got magic from it."

"Well where is it?"

"I gave it to another friend in Agrabah."

"Hold on" Ilene said "Why does Jafar want the grail if he already has magic?"

"He wanted it to become immortal and more powerful" Alice said "But I stopped him by using my last wish from the genie to turn Jafar into a genie and his bottle went to some random place."

"It must of went to Agrabah because that's where I found him" Gigi said.

"You found his bottle?" Alice gasped.

"Yeah, and he tricked me into setting him free and he sent my father to some unknown location and sent me back into my bottle."

"Oh my gosh" Alice said with shock.

"What else happened with you and the genie?" Brenden asked her.

"Well nothing much besides Jafar, the genie also told me that after I used my last wish he was going back home to see his daughter."

"Wait a minute" Gigi said "I just realized something, Alice did you say you were 16 when you found the genie?"

"Yeah."

"That's strange, about 16 years ago, my father said that he was going to this odd land for new finders."

Alice's eyes widen "You think the genie I found was your father?"

"Well what did he looked like?"

Alice described the genie as best as she could.

"Yep that's him" Gigi said surprised.

"You sure?"

"I know my father anywhere."

"Except you don't know where he is now" Amanda put in.

"I don't" Gigi sighed.

Alice then noticed that Brenden was thinking of something.

"Alistair what are you thinking about?" she asked him.

"Oh" he said snapping out of his thinking "I just had this random memory."

"A memory?"

"Yeah, and I think I may know where Gigi's father is."

"What?" Gigi gasped.

"I now remember that a couple of years ago, when I was in Wonderland, I found this genie like bottle in the Tulgey Woods that was made of pure gold, I didn't want anyone to find it so I buried it near the Tumtum tree. But then the next day the Evil Queen's curse happened and I must of forgot about it."

"Oh my God" Gigi gasped "That must of been my father's lamp!"

"Are you sure?" Ilene asked "Cause it could of been another genie lamp?"

"All genies have their own unique lamp, and my father's is the traditional genie lamp."

"You mean like this one?" Courtly held up her phone which showed a picture of a common genie lamp.

"Yep" Gigi said.

"Yeah that was the same one I found" Brenden said.

"So it was my father's lamp!" Gigi gasped.

"So does that mean your father is in Wonderland?" Lauren said.

"He has to be!"

"But what about your sister?" Christina put in.

"Well I don't know where she is, but at least I know where my father is. I have to get to Wonderland, is there a way we can go?"

"Are you sure about this?" Brenden asked "What if Jafar goes to Wonderland and sees you?"

"I have to take this chance, my father may also know where my sister is, I have to try."

"Well is you're going, then I'm going with you."

"What?"

"Well you're gonna need someone to guide you around Wonderland, plus I know where I buried the bottle."

"Well alright, so is there a way we go to Wonderland?"

"Lauren has a way" Brenden turned to Lauren.

"Yeah I think I left the hat at Mr. Gold's shop" Lauren said with a guilty look.

"Why did you bring the hat to his shop?" Ilene asked.

"I was getting some glue from him to fix a tear in the hat."

"Well let's go then" Brenden said as they all went to Mr. Gold's shop.

"Mr. Gold" Lauren said.

"Ah more customers" Mr. Gold grinned as he then noticed Gigi "And who is this?"

"This is Gigi" Brenden said as he explained everything about finding her father "So where's Lauren's hat?"

"Got it right here" he went behind the counter and pulled out the Hatter's Hat.

"Oh great" Brenden said as he took the hat.

"That's going to take us to Wonderland?" Gigi said with a confused look.

"Watch" he told her "Everyone stand back."

"You're doing it here?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Why not? There's room."

Brenden placed the hat on the floor and spun it as a purple tunnel appeared in the hat.

"Whoa!" Gigi gasped.

"Pretty cool huh?" Brenden said "So are you ready for this?"

"You got my bottle?" she asked.

"Right in my backpack."

"Well uh" she said as she looked down the rabbit hole with a nervous look.

"It's okay" Brenden assured "You can do this."

He then held out his hand for her, Gigi took a deep breath as she took his hand and they positioned themselves to jump.

"You guys be careful" Alice said "And good luck."

"We will" Brenden promised as he turned to Gigi "You ready?"

"I guess" she sighed.

"On the count of 3. 1, 2, 3!"

At that point he and Gigi jumped into the hole and down they went as the hole closed up and the hat was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 1 5
once upon a time. but a twist.. Emma is Emmett.. and things are changing fast
3.2K 82 39
This book is a little like Once Upon A Time and Ever After High. They were all cursed by the Queen of Hearts and only Lizzie can save everyone. By n...
164 0 7
Once upon a time, there was two light who couldn't shine without each other. One a guardian of light, the other a guard of the heart. Two bright ligh...
167K 4.5K 26
WONDERLAND |❝ Didn't it all seem new and exciting? I felt your arms twisting around me, I should have slept with one eye open at night. ❞ Post Descen...