Special

By AltoPentaholic

*FOURTH BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* A tragic loss affects the Grassi-Hoying family. After this event takes... More

Publication Date
Chapter One
Jordyn...it's time.xD
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
OMG
Be honest...
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
(Real) Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I'm sorry.:(
Chapter Eleven
WOW, I'M ACTUALLY INTERESTING!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Just a picture.:)
Chapter Seventeen
FOLLOW HER!!!!
Profile Pic Challenge
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
...
Chapter Twenty
ugghh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No Chapter but...Selfie?
Moment of Truth
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
No update...here's why
Hiatus...but
;)(;
Announcement+Just for Laughs
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Sneak Peek/ I'm so sorry
Another Hiatus...I'm Sorry
I love y'all so much
;)
Check it out!
Chapter Thirty Two
HERE'S MY FACE
Dear Diary
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
The Future for the Different Series
Yayness
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilouge
Thank you
Poem
R.I.P Christina/Reminder
New story!!!
One-Shot Contest.:3
One-Shot Contest
Update on Contest
WINNERS

Chapter Twenty Four

648 52 45
By AltoPentaholic

Kirstin woke up, yawning a bit as she stretched. Rain fell on the windows, the pitter patter of the drops making her calm down a bit. She smiled when she Avi sleeping on the recliner, his mouth wide open and his head back as he snored loudly. She laughed a bit, standing up so she could look around the house.

She heard a door open, no paying much attention as she looked at a picture of Scott and Mitch with four children. One had Down Syndrome who had a big smile on her face while the children that looked like twins were laughing. The youngest was asleep, cuddled in Mitch's arms. Scott and Mitch looked happy yet they had pain in their eyes, a pain that Kirstin couldn't distinguish.

Why do they look so sad?

A gasp took her out of her thoughts, turning around to see Mitch in a Little Mermaid onesie. The hoodie was up, the red cloth covering his blond hair. Mitch shook his head, beginning to breathe quickly as he teared up.

"Why are you here? I thought you were dead."

Kirstin shook her head, walking up to Mitch carefully. He backed up, shaking his head as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Mitch, it's me. Kirstin."

"I know you are. You're going to hurt me!"

"No, Mitch. That wasn't me! It was-"

Mitch sat on the stairs, crying loudly as he refused to look at Kirstin. Avi stirred around a bit, walking up himself. He raised an eyebrow at the sound of Mitch crying, standing up quickly to see Mitch crying and Kirstin standing next to him with a worried look on her face. Avi walked up to them, sitting down immediately.

"Mitch, what's the matter?"

"Kir-Kirstin is he-here! I do-don't want to be hu-hu-hurt anymore!"

Kirstin teared up herself, wondering how terribly Christina hurt him. Avi looked up at her sadly, looking at Mitch with a serious look on his face.

"Mitch? Kirstin did not hurt you, nor was she the one to hurt you."

"How do you know that though? That makes no sense!"

Avi sighed, trying to figure out how to explain this. He found a way, snapping his fingers as he looked back at Mitch.

"Do you know how there are people that like each other? Twins?"

"Yes, Alpha Avi."

"Well, Kirstin has a twin named Christina. Christina was supposed to go to rehab, but she made their mom think that Kirstin was her. She was the one who hurt you. Not Kirstin."

Mitch separated himself from Avi, standing up so he could look at Kirstin. It took a few seconds, but her hugged her tightly. Kirstin and Avi smiled t each other, Kirstin hugging Mitch back. Mitch sighed happily, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry that I blamed you. If I knew that Christina was pretending to be you, I wouldn't have been scared of you. I'm sorry."

Kirstin frowned, looking back at Avi with a sad look in her eyes. Avi shook his head sadly, putting a hand on Mitch's back as he remembered what happened yesterday.

"Mitch, why were you being rude to Ben yesterday?"

Mitch's eyes turned blue quickly, separating himself from Kirstin quickly. He put his hands behind his back and straightened it, looking at Avi obediently.

"I was talking to him about the rings and that's why I ran out. He...he stole Jeremy and Christina's rings and they told us that if one of us took the rings then we would have gotten punished terribly. They thought that I stole them so they punished me for an hour. They, um, made me take an ice bath for five minutes into a then stuck me in the freezer for an hour. It was so cold. I thought I was going to die.

"Anyway, I ran out of the wedding because I remembered about not forgiving Jeremy for hurting me and I was afraid that I was going to get a panic attack if I stayed. He told me that I was guilt tripping him and all I ever do is make people feel guilty for me.

"He told me that I tell my background story all the time yet I'm rude for not asking people for their background stories. I...I yelled at him for accusing me for being rude and he said that maybe we wouldn't be in a situation like this I respected Christina."

Avi sighed, shaking his head as he looked upstairs. He looked at Mitch seriously, sighing quietly as he thought of a punishment for Mitch for being rude to Ben, but he remembered something.

An Alpha must not punish an Omega unless they are given permission from their Mate or Lead Alpha. This doesn't not apply to the Alpha if two Omegas are each other's Mate.

"Okay. Yes, Mitch. You were being rude because you yelled. Please go upstairs until breakfast is ready."

Mitch nodded, walking upstairs silently.

Maybe if I ran away no one would miss me.

You got that right.

~~~

Tori woke up, her back hurting from sleeping on the couch for so long. Alyssa was up, crying silently as Tori walked over to to make sure that she didn't grieve alone.

"Good morning, Alyssa. Any updates?"

Alyssa nodded, wiping her eyes as more tears came rolling down her cheeks. Tori waited patiently, putting a gentle hand on Alyssa's back.

"They...they said that there a very small chance that Kevin will wake up in the next three months. Our baby is going to be born by then! What do I do?!"

Tori honestly did not know what to say. She just held her friend close to her, shushing her sweetly as Alyssa began to cry loudly. Kyah frowned, walking up to them so she could talk to them.

"Did you two sleep okay?"

"Yeah."

"No. I didn't even sleep."

Kyah frowned, looking over at Tori worriedly. Alyssa sobbed silently, wanting nothing more than to just be in Kevin's arms.

"Alyssa, you need sleep. Kevin doesn't want you like this."

"Well, I don't want him to be like THAT!"

Alyssa went back to crying, not paying attention to what was around her. Tori continued to rub her back, her eyes full of wonder as she tried to figure how to fix all of this.

Alyssa doesn't deserve. No one does.

"Tori? I just remembered something. Kyah and I found something that could help us find our children."

Tori widened her eyes, her smile growing as she looked over at Kyah. She nodded quickly, waiting to hear a response.

"Esther took our children."

Tori's mouth fell, her eyes wide as she shook her head. Alyssa took a piece of paper out of her pocket, the anagram scribbled on multiple times.

"She made an anagram of her name. She didn't want anyone to know that it was her. Kyah said that she had a wig on. We're closer to our children, Tori. We're going to win."

Tori's worried face turned to one of excitement as he thought about holding Jordyn again. She rubbed her stomach, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Hear that, Haley? Jordyn is going to be okay."

The baby in Alyssa's stomach kicked, making her look down and smile for the first time since Kevin's surgery.

"Don't worry, my little boy. Daddy will be okay."

At that moment, Avi came in with Ben, Jessi, and Kirstin behind him. Alyssa and Tori widened their eyes, wondering why Kirstin was alive. Avi sat by Tori, tears rolling down his cheeks while Ben and Jessi cried silently. Kirstin stood behind everyone, not wanting their stares to judge her for something she didn't even do.

"Avi, what's wrong?!"

Avi wiped his eyes, crying a bit more as he sobbed a bit. He took out a piece of paper, handing it to Tori as more tears rolled down his cheeks. She opened it, widening her eyes at the content.

Deer Pack,

I'm soree. I can't take it anymore. I gues I do cause probems in the Pack. If I nevr joined, evrything wooled be fine. I rooin evrything. I'm soree.

Don't look for me...plez. I'll only make things worse. I'm soree for being a dizzgrace.

Goodbye.

-Mitch :(

Tori looked up at Avi, tears in her eyes now. Avi nodded, shaking his head as he looked back at everyone else. They were all crying, wondering why Mitch would ever do such a thing.

"So...he..."

"Yes. He ran away. Why would he ever think that he is a disgrace towards the Pack?"

"I think I know why," Avi hissed, glaring back at Ben and Jessi. Kirstin walked up to him, wanting to say something herself. "Guys, this is..."

That was all he got out because Alyssa stood up, glared at Kirstin for a few seconds, and with all her might, three the toughest punch that she ever gave someone.

~~~

Scott woke up, breathing heavily as he looked around his surroundings. Everyone was asleep, the long day exhausting them to no end. Scott sighed heavily, hopping out the bed to get something to drink. He smiled when he saw Mitch's picture next to him, running his fingers over the Special's smile.

I'll find a way to get home. I promise.

An idea popped in his head, am mint him gasp as he looked around his surroundings once more. He ran outside, the quiet sounds of the night calming him down.

This plan is going to be amazing!

He went to the lake that the sleeping area was, holding his breath as he dunked his head underwater. He stayed there for about thirty seconds, maybe more, and took a gasp of air to only do if again.

Let's hope this works out.

After that was done, Scott traveled back to the sleeping sight. He checked his watch to see that it was 12:30 A.M, only five more hours until they continued their mission.

Not me!

Scott discreetly turned on his fan, making sure that the wind went across his face. It did, making him smile gleefully. He laid back down, closing his eyes as he thought about home.

I'm going to see you, Mitch. We'll be a family again.

A/N: The next few chapters are not going to be so good. With running away comes with scary things..very scary things. Let's hope that Mitch makes it home safe. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 5.1K 71
*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is going the way it supposed to do. That...
75.8K 1.3K 35
Book 4 The winx have just defeated Valtor and the ancient witches. They are all hyped up about becoming teachers. But, when Bloom pulls off a sheet a...
16.3K 838 33
You all know what happened in Meeting the Family and What Happened Then...but what happened in between?
34K 1.3K 30
Mitch Grassi was twenty five years old when Pentatonix split up and went their seperate ways. Now, three years later, Mitch has to deal with his bori...