Yui's Naughty Sister ~Diaboli...

By Rawrt3d

A story where a dumb and humorous girl, named Akemi, goes into mansion filled with blood sucking hot ass peop... More

•Character Info•
Chapter 1-Meeting The Mosquitos[Edited]
Chapter 2-Meeting The Mosquitos (Part quarto)[Edited]
Chapter 3- Satan's Day [Edited]
Chapter 5-Where is the Takoyaki?![Edited]
Chapter 6-Monthly Dinner Party[Edited]
Chapter 7-Tag Your It! [Edited]
Chapter 8-You need Jesus Reiji [Edited]
Chapter 10-MISSION! [Edited]
4Chan
Vampires Have Periods?!
Chapter-11 MISSION! Fail? [Edited]
Chapter-12 Desire
Chapter-13 Ball
Chapter-14 Where are we? Star wars?
Thank You~
Chapter-15 Pain is everywhere~! ;-;
YOU GUYS (Note)
Chapter 16- The Bitch Is Here!!
Happy Birthday Mama Reiji!
Chapter 17- Yui makes me barf
70K?!?;?;?;?;??;;
Chapter 18- Subaru is not a Toyota
daB oN dEm hAteRs

Chapter 4-Satan's Day (part 2) [Edited]

9.9K 253 304
By Rawrt3d

*♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

I swung my untied shoe laces as I enjoyed placing my flat ass on the cushion of the car.

"Let me get it started B.B with the Robin's lookin all retarded-ACK" Someone suddenly constricted my air flow by pulling my ribbon tied around my neck.

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" Subaru said with such deep husky voice I'm literally dripping sweat by how scary it was and not by how sexy it was.

"Y-yes." He sighed and let go of my tie and crossed his arms, gazing the nature outside the window.

It was silent, you could hear the engines of the limo working really hard to bring us to hell.

"Soo, uhh, how's it going..?" I managed to say it through the awkward silence.

"Ah, I see. Well,before I sleep and when I'm bored as fuck and tend to put my hands in my pants and-"

"I think that's enough." Reiji stern voice interrupted me.
I pouted then sighed kicking my legs in boredom.

"Whats on you mind, Chinchinashi?" Ayato started as he leaned closer to Yui.

"You have a lot of guts to defy Ore-Sama, Chinchinashi " He whispered in her ear but it was clearly heard by everyone in this limo.

"You keep calling me that, I have a name and its Yui Komori!" Yui pushed herself away from him and argued.

My eyes widened at these series of events. 'Wow, Yui doing something for once?'

"Shuddup! Your Opinion won't matter to me Chin-chi-na-shi!"He said while breaking the nickname in 4 syllables.

I laughed unintentionally at the interaction.
Ayato turned around to face me his eyes piercing mine.
"What are you laughing at?" I gave him a close-eyed smile.
"You just looked cute and all!" His eyes widened and he quickly turned away mumbling something under his breath.

"Not fair! I want Aka-chan to smile at me!" Laito whined begging for attention.

Reiji closed his book with a soft thud.

"Enough. Also, here 100% cranberry juice helps weak blood." he threw two boxes of juice towards us and I caught it before it hit my head.
"I should really join the American Football team damn I'm gonna be so good." I muttered to myself as I push my plastic straw into the opening of the box.

"Th-thank you so much." Yui said as she fidgets with her fingers like a innocent fucker she is.

'Don't thank them you're their prey.'
"You don't need to thank me, You must be fully aware that your our prey." Reiji read my mind as he opened his book and continued to read.

Yui, frightened at the response, started to shake in fear.

"Her teeth are chattering,Teddy, when mortals feel fear, they reflect with this sort of behavior, it's funny, so have a look.." Kanato turns his teddy to let it face Yui.

I sipped my juice as I watched this interaction but I felt like something was wrong. I look down at my box and I screamed.
" I HAVE TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING TURTLES!! REIJI HOW COULD YOU GIVE A PLASTIC STRAW, I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE UP THE TURTLES NOSE!" Not knowing what to do with the abomination in my hand I flung from across the limo.
And

It hit Reiji
Annddddd
It exploded

And it stained his face and precious book.
'AH I DON'T KNOW IF ITS THE JUICE OR IS HIS FACE THAT'S RED OHMY GOD.'

The limo was really silent maybe or maybe not you could hear Reiji fuming, or maybe you could someone holding in their laughter.

"Ah shit, here we go again."

TIMESKIPPP~

As soon as I step my sexy converse feet onto the pavement of the school, the fangirls started yelling.
For some reason, I heard the worst things anyone could've heard.

"HAVE MY BABIES"

"RAPE ME REIJI!!"

"HAVE SEX WITH ME LAITO!!"

"I MASTURBATED FOR YOU AYATO"

As the girls realized that I'm not one of the boys, they fall silent.

And started murmuring to each other.

"Look at that dumb bitch walking like she owns the school, the Sakamakis only do that, what a wannabe."

"Look at her ugly ass hair she should cut it off only Ayato would like my long hair."

"Bet her hair is fuckin dyed."

'BITCH MY HAIR IS MADE BY MOTHER NATURE!'  I had the urge to flip my hair at my thought but held it.

Suddenly, I felt someone pull onto my collar and I turn my eyes to see a blonde bimbo with blue eyes. She had scowl on her face.

The girls completely forgot about the Sakamakis and focused on the fight that was gonna unfold, since they started ohhh-ing.

"I don't care if you are related to them, but you should back off. I'm the leader of the karate group, and you are just a weakling." I didn't reply as she smirked and tightened her grip.

"Look at this loser, bahaha!" She was gonna land a hit on me but I caught her wrist.

My nails started digging into her skin and blood started to come out.
Her eyes widened at the pain.

"L-let GO!" Her other hand started to push away but my grip on her wrist made her paralyzed.

And suddenly a crack.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed and I let go with my hand soiled with her ugly blood.

"S-suki!" A group of girls went running towards her, but one of friends looked at me.
"Y-you monster!" I just smiled at her walked inside the school.

"Uhm." Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned to see Reiji crossing his arms.
"That was deplorable.Where's your manners?"

I didn't respond as the word that girl said started to sink in.
He sighed and kneeled down.
"Wh-what..? I KNEW IT REIJI YOU FINALY SUBMITTED TO THE AWESOME ME! HEHE!"

"I'm just tying your shoes since your brain has lost the ability to." He elegantly and quickly ties the other shoe and stands up, pushing his glasses up.

"Even Ayato would have more class." He pulled the ribbon around my neck and tied it into a neat bow.

"Your first class is with Yui and Kanato, you should go soon." He hands me a schedule and turned around to walk away.

I had a nagging feeling in my stomach and I had to stop Reiji in his tracks.

"Reiji, is what the girl said true?" He glanced back and his eyes started to show some kind of emotion.

He simply didn't respond and walked away.
I put on a blank face and shrugged.
"I'm hungry."

TIMESKIP~

"Who knew that to hitting them with a school vase would make them unconcious." I had a poker face as I looked at the 4 soon-to-be-dead bodies.

The first victim was a guy. The story behind him was that he kept staring at my titties and invited me to follow him behind the school, which I wanted to do to him, and as he turned around I clutched the vase and hit it on his temple.

I stared at the almost dead vase in the corner of the alley.

Anyways, the guy looked really good to bad he's a fuckboy. His hair was like white and he had silver eyes with big thick glasses covering them.Oh yeah I think his name is Yusuke.

The next victim is a girl, I don't know but this bitch accepted my request of following me into this alley. I think she's suicidal. She has black long hair and dark purple eyes.

And finally, Suki.
She wanted to fight me again and was like "one broken arm won't stop me!" and yup the vase did the job.

(I thought having the preys POV would be fun so I'm doing it)

YUSUKE'S POV

I blinked my eyes open to the dark sky. Without my glasses, I couldn't see properly.

"Oh! You're awake!" I see a busty red-haired girl in my field of vision.Suddenly my head starts to hurt.

'Isn't she the girl who hit me?' I reach my hand towards her and she just stares at it weirdly. And then I gripped her collar shirt and pulled her down in top of me.

"WhA-wHa-" A smirk rose onto my face at her reaction.

I felt her hot breath fanning the side of my neck.

"Let me taste you." She muttered and I felt myself turn on.

"Go ahead." My hands were inching towards my pants expecting her to the deed.

But she just licked my neck and sunk her fangs into my skin.

"Wha-!" I started struggling in her grip. I felt my eyelids go heavy, my body was shutting down.

"Wh-why..."

NAMELESS GIRL'S POV
The first thing I see when I wake up is a girl towering over a boy.
She got off of him and wiped the blood away from her mouth.

'Blood...?' Panic started to spread all over my system and the first instinct was to run.

I quickly stood up scraping my knees on the uneven flooring and started dashing.

It all stopped once I felt myself crash on somebody.

"Please, help me! Th-there's a girl drinking people's blood! An-and I think I saw a girl there and-" I looked up to see fangs.

I screamed and ran back to the direction I came from.

All at once, I felt myself trip and it pushed the air out my lungs forcefully.

"Please have mercy! I did nothing wrong!" Her shadow hovered over my shivering form.

"Tch, you remind me of Yui. Running away from a vampire? PATHETIC!" I flinched at her tone.

"I'll show you how much I hate Yui on your body!" Her red eyes brightened menacingly as she jumped on me. She wrapped her hands on my throat and squeezed tight.

Tears started to well up in my eyes as the lack of oxygen increased.
'I'm dying.... For no reason....'

I could feel her nails digging on the side of my neck painfully.

"PLEASE!" and suddenly it turned dark.

♡+:。.。AKEMI'S POV。.。:+♡*

I clicked my tongue as I pushed the cold body away from me.

"Y-you..."
"Hm?" I turned around to see Suki wide awake and scared.
"How could you?! You inhumane creature!"

She clenched her fists legs shaking slightly.
I looked at her blankly fluttering my eyelashes boredly.
"Oh yeah?" I took a step forward and she flinched taking a step back.
"I thought you wanted to fight?"

She gritted her teeth.
"I do, I'm not scared from you!" She hesitanted but she went dashing towards me a fist, using her non broken arm, in the air.

I caught it and threw her towards a wall hearing a crack.
"AH-" I quickly teleported towards her clasping my hand on her mouth shushing her.

"Quiet."  She pissed me off I didn't feel like drinking her blood.Instead, I crushed her neck silencing her quickly. Blood splattered all over my face and uniform. It smelt like rotten trash.

'Disgusting.'

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 4 10
An incomplete story i wrote with my friend three years ago. it will be rewritten at some point . BE WARNED IT IS CRAPPY AND CRINGEY.
338K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...
145K 3.2K 21
【 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚂 × 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 】 ___________𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩...
20.4K 767 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...