Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 19

6.9K 268 127
By TaeSyubDKook

At the sound of the words that went out of my mouth, he huffed and shook his head in disapproval, making his way slowly towards me. 

"You can't do this to me." He kept shaking his head, grabbing my wrist and pulling my body forcefully, making me bump into his chest.

"Let go of me." I struggled to get out of his grasp but it was useless since he was a lot more stronger than me. He wrapped his arms around me and tightened his embrace, knocking the air out of my lungs.

"No. Don't leave me, please." He begged. I didn't want to leave him but he gave me no other choice. I couldn't risk my life just to please him.

"You're... hurting... me, again." I said in small gasps, trying to break free. He loosened up a bit, just enough for me to take a breather, and I took the opportunity to shove him off me, landing on the bed. He looked at me with sad eyes and I could see the tears already formed in his eyes, threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, lowering his head to wipe his tears. "I promise I'll be more careful, just... please, don't do this." He looked up with sorrowful eyes.

"I need some time to think and you being here won't help me. I think you should go." I mumbled and turned around to look at the window as the tears fell silently on my cheeks but I quickly wiped them off before he could notice. I heard his footsteps slowly making their way towards me and he turned me around to face him.

"I love you. Don't forget that." He whispered and leaned down to kiss my cheek gently.

"Don't." I said, sternly. "You can't just say that." I added.

"Why not? This is how I feel." He said as he took a step a back. "Or am I not allowed to feel either?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I said, raising my voice a bit, offended as I took a step back as well, distancing myself from him.

"Oh, I don't know, the fact that you won't let me touch you more than a couple of innocent kisses. What are you a high schooler? Even they take it to second base, unlike you." He said with a sarcastic tone, slightly raising his voice as well.

"I'm sorry if I'm not the slut you thought I was." I replied, raising my hands in defense just to make a point.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you that for us, vampires, the emotions are more amplified than for you, humans. And you can't be a slut as long as you only date me." He tried to stay calm. What makes him think I will be with him forever?

"We are on the verge of breaking up and you have the nerve to tell me that I can only date you. Good timing, buddy." I laughed nervously, shaking my head at him.

"You could date anyone you want but I can't promise you they'd be alive, princess." He shrugged his shoulders.

"What? God, you are sick." I said with a disgusted face, turning away from him.

"I told you that night at the club when you were with that punk. You are mine. And only mine." His voice got darker as he got closer to me. A shiver ran through my body as fear started to emerge through my body. I turned around and opened my mouth to tell him that I didn't belong to him but the words weren't coming out. He smirked upon seeing the effect he had on me and came closer as I back away. "What happened? Cat's got your tongue?" He pouted, mockingly.

"How can you be so sure?" I found the courage to speak after I cleared my throat. He raised his eyebrows, questionably as he stopped only a meter away from me.

"So you have someone else? Is that what you mean?" His voice dropped, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You can never know." His jealousy was showing as he tilted his head and looked at me through hooded eyes, diving in to grab my shoulders, holding me in place.

He smirked before he pulled out his fangs and sunk them in my neck, painfully piercing through my artery. I gasped at the sudden action and a strangled cry slipped past my lips as I gripped into his shirt for more stability. Tears dropped down my face, staining my cheeks as I struggled to not make a single move to avoid causing any more pain. All that was heard in the room was the sound of gulping and strangled cries.

Even though it hurt, I couldn't help but lose myself in the euphoric state he was slowly pushing me towards. When the pain was all gone and replaced by the pleasure only he could provide, I let out a rather loud moan. Just as I was about to relax and urge him to continue, he draw back and looked at me with teary eyes.

"Just remember, nobody can make you feel the way I just did." He whispered, slowly closing the space between us. I gulped, I wanted to say something but my head was so lightheaded that I couldn't find the words.

"I.." My mouth was trying to say something but my brain couldn't focus on the words as he came closer and closer until our lips brushed. "I..." I whispered and unconsciously held my breath.

"Shh... Promise me there is no other man." He whispered as he ghosted his lips across mine, bringing me close to losing my self-control.

"Promise." I let out the breath that threatened to burn my lungs. He hummed at my reply and closed the gap between us in a slow and romantic kiss.

The way his lips fit perfectly over mine and how he could make me melt under his touch was so dangerously overwhelming that I almost felt bad for wanting to be alone for a while to think things through and maybe find a solution to end my problems with Chanyeol.

His warm tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for entrance and he bit it when I denied it, making me yelp and sliding his tongue past my parted lips and into my mouth.

"Tae... stop... please..." I mumbled through the kiss but he only pressed his lips harder not giving any sign of stopping.

Instead, he dropped his hands lower to squeeze my butt before he lifted me up and secured my legs around his waist. I placed my hands around his neck to maintain my stability as he walked towards the bed, placing me on it without breaking the kiss.

It's gotten so lustful and hungry that my lips were bleeding, the red liquid running down my chin but I couldn't feel the sting because the one above me was the only thing that concerned me.

As he was sitting comfortably between my legs, his crotch rubbed against my core, making me let out a moan, unwillingly. I cursed myself for giving him the satisfaction when I was supposed to make him pay for his careless actions. He broke the kiss to smirk, enjoying the control he had over my body and emotions.

"You want me to stop?" He asked in a teasing voice and I nodded, breathing heavily. "Then don't push me away. You're only making this worse for yourself." He said and rubbed my thigh, slowly.

"Get your dirty hands off me, Tae." I hissed, pushing him away. He stumbled backward and fell off the bed, looking at me surprised at my actions. "You are disgusting. Does your mind know anything else besides sex? Like emotions, perhaps? Or are you just waiting for me to give in and do it with you?" I said, looking down at him as he stared at me with his mouth open and his eyes wide.

"No... that's not it... God, Rei." He said as he pulled himself off the ground and stood by the bed's frame. "Look, I told you how I felt about you but you can't seem to believe it. How am I supposed to prove it to you?" He raised his voice in frustration as he pulled his hair with his hands.

"Give me some time to think." I sternly said.

"How much time?" He asked with a sad voice, close to a whisper.

"I don't know. I'll tell you when I'm done." I said as I got up from the bed and walked to the door to hold it open for him to exit. He walked slowly towards the door and stopped in front of me.

"Alright. I'll give you time. Call me when you're done. I do love you, princess." He said sadly as he closed the gap with a sweet and quick peck on the lips. I nodded and he took one more look at me before he went out the door.

I sighed loudly as I closed the door and crashed onto my bed, grabbing a pillow and screaming into the plush.

I spent the whole day laying on the couch, switching through the channels as I couldn't find anything remotely interesting on cable. I checked my phone from time to time only to find a couple of texts from Aotaki, telling me that she went out after the guys had left to give me and Taehyung some privacy. I contemplated if I should call her but she beat me to it and I answered the incoming call.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, playing with my Nagisa.

"You're home, right?" She asked and I could tell she was walking by her uneven breath.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just making sure you are alright. I'll be there in 10." She said, hanging up. I looked at my phone weirdly and threw it somewhere on the couch. "I never said I was alright." I said out loud as I hugged Nagisa tighter.

Aotaki arrived at 8 PM sharp and came along with pizza and a lot of ice cream and sweets. She saw how upset I was and she popped in the DVD of my collection of Sailor Moon even though she wasn't such a big fan of it herself.

"You know, in a twisted way, this describes your relationship with Taehyung perfectly. You, being the big crybaby Usagi is, and him being the bipolar Mamoru." She said, licking off some ice cream from her spoon, nodding amazed at her realization.

"I am not a crybaby." I whined and pouted as I took a small bite of a candy bar.

"And this is supposed to convince me?" She said, pointing at my face as I was on the verge of crying.

"And you and Jimin have the perfect relationship, right?" I said with a sarcastic voice, clearly upset that she made fun of me and my boyfriend. She frowned and looked away and I knew something must have happened. "What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing." She played with the spoon in the almost melted ice cream.

"Tell me." I paused the anime and turned to look at her. She sighed and shifted her body on the couch to face me.

"We kinda broke up." She whispered.

"What? Why?" I let it out more surprised than it was meant to be. "I thought you were happy." I placed my hand on hers, squeezing it a little for comfort.

"Yeah, well I thought that too. But apparently I wasn't enough for him." She mumbled as a tear slipped down her cheek. "He cheated on me, Rei. And with the club's bartender. That slut is so gonna pay." She let out a broken sob.

"I'm so sorry." I gently said as I pulled her into a hug. She started crying on my shoulder, her sobs getting louder and louder and her tears soaking my shirt but I didn't mind. She needed a friend and I was glad to be there and help. "Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered and she shook her head, violently. "Alright. It's okay. Just let it all out." I said, rubbing her back.

After a while, she calmed down and we leaned back on the couch, side by side and sighed in unison. We were both single in a matter of 10 hours and both broken inside. At least we had each other.

"How was the talk with Taehyung?" She asked after a while.

"Not good. He though I was cheating on him." I laughed bitterly. "We're on a break." I mumbled. My phone vibrated and lighted up on the table and I stretched to grab it, reading the notification. It was a text message.

From Kookie:

I heard about you and Tae. Call me if you need to talk.

I smiled at the text and Aotaki looked at me, curious about who it was.

"Jungkook. He wanted to know if I am okay." I informed her as I texted him back, telling him that we'd talk the next day.

"You two are really close, huh?" She looked at me questionably, wiggling her brows.

"Oh my God, I already told you. We are just friends." I sighed, frustrated by her constant implying.

"Right. You don't find him attractive at all?" She questioned, grinning.

"Well, yeah, he is cute and loving and hot but-" I said but she caught me off.

"There you go. You can't date him, you know that, right? If Taehyung finds out you have a crush on Jungkook, his kindred, he's gonna kill you." She stated, amused by my situation.

"What? No, I don't have a crush on him." I squealed and cleared my throat. "I don't know why my voice is so high but I don't like him that way." I continued, managing to keep my voice steady.

"Sure, you don't." She responded sarcastically as she bit into her slice of pizza, looking at the TV.

"Oh My God! I hate you! Now, you make me question myself." I said loud enough for her to grimace annoyed. "No. We are just friends. Besides, I love Taehyung." I took deep breaths to calm down.

"Whatever makes you sleep better at night..." She mumbled and I could feel my blood boil.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I shouted, frustrated because if she thought I had feelings for Jungkook than maybe Taehyung thought so as well and wasn't true. She started laughing at me and I frowned, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because it's fun messing with your mind. God, you're so weak..." She laughed and sighed at the end.

"I really hate you..." I mumbled and got up from the couch to enter my room and do my routine before I went to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
118K 6.1K 61
The seven girls are not like the other students. Especially her. She adores vampires, she says they intrigue her. And she wants to know more. When he...
39.9K 1.2K 28
❝ suck my blood until the thirst of your craves on me satisfied, baby. ❞ jeon jungkook college x vampire au ©jiggukae 2021