Telestial

By ilyanlavanway

More

Telestial

121 1 0
By ilyanlavanway

Eve, the first to become mortal, remained inert until Adam followed suit. Adam’s mortal secretions were mutually reactive with Eve’s.

Mortality spread across the planet, becoming the first 100-percent lethal pandemic to effect every living organism on Earth. Within one millennium, physical death became a ubiquitous attribute.

Mortal life brought with it the capacity to procreate. Man, animal, and plant life began to multiply, producing offspring of their own kind, in their own image.

Earth descended from its Terrestrial estate, becoming a Telestial world for the next six thousand years. Welcome to the twilight of the sixth millennium. What’s next?

______________________________

Find this and other flash fiction stories on my Wordpress blog at

http://ebooksscifi.wordpress.com

See my eBooks on Goodreads at

http://www.goodreads.com/ilyan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
162K 359 12
A bunch of requested oneshots. Sexually explicit. Don't report. If you don't like it, Fuck off.