The Wolf Within Me (Teen Wolf)

By Doctorwho909

Alysha, a 18yr old girl who lives with the Argents as her parents died. She never really connected with her p... More

Chapter 2: School is Boring
Chapter 3: Lacrosse & Love
Chapter 4: Game Time
Chapter 5: Unexpected
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter: 7 What happens next?

Chapter 1: Wake up call!

184 3 1
By Doctorwho909

Alysha POV

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. It's 7:00am on a Monday morning, the sun lights up my room. There was a knock on my door bringing me out of deep thought, "Come in" I say. The door opened and Chris Argent walked in "Alysha it's time to get up & ready for school" Chris smiled. "yeah ok" I run my hands through my short hair. "I'll see you downstairs" Chris shut the door & left.

I stretched & yawned at the same time. I jumped of the bed and walked over to my wardrobe to pick my outfit for the first day back at school. I grabbed a red t-shirt with a wolf on it, Dark blue skinny jeans, my denim short sleeve hoodie & black converses. I was changed in a flash, I looked in the mirror on my wardrobe, ruffled my hair & put my maroon Beckon Hills Snapback cap on. "Perfect" I said as I walked out of my room & I slid down the staircase railing, landing on my feet at the bottom of the stairs.

"Alysha, how many times do I have to tell you not to slide down the rails?!" Chris looked serious at me as I entered the kitchen "sorry, but I lost count" I giggled. I heard someone behind me come into the kitchen, it was Allison, she smiled as she saw us "Morning" she said. "Morning" Chris & I said at the same time. I got my cereal and started eating, Allison was doing the same. "I'll drive you two to school, today" Chris looked at Allison then looked at me. "Ok" Allison responded, I just nodded. We packed our school bags and went into the garage. I hopped into the back seat of Chris's red SUV, Allison hopped into the passenger side & Chris in the drivers seat. 'Off to school, kill me now' I thought.

On the way to school I thought of how I came to be here. 'Well, my name is Alysha Stringer but my friends call me Ash, I'm 18, I lost my parents when I was 12 I never really knew them all that well since there were always working or not at home, there was no family time either. I basically looked after myself from as long as i can remember. Chris, his wife Victoria & Allison took me in and they have been looking after me for 6yrs now, his wife died last year after being bitten by a werewolf.

I'm human, I know all about the Hunters and Werewolves, I know Scott, Derek & Isaac are werewolves. Stiles is human, Lydia is a Banshee & Allison is a Hunter, they are all my friends. During the 6yrs I got to know Derek more, we hung out in his apartment, when he's not freaking out teenagers or hurting people, he's like a brother to me.

Allison's voice pulled me from my thoughts. "Alysha, you ready for school?" she looked at me in the revision mirror. "As ready as I'll ever be" I looked out the window of the car. 'Gotta love school in Beacon Hills where everything goes wrong'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
626K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
485K 10.7K 56
ReneΓ© Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG ReneΓ© is taller and older then reader unless requested
911K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC