thug love

By meela747

Shade is the name, thug is the game Shade is THE female thug and she take nothing from nobody. Everything se... More

thug love
the one and fucking only
feeling some type of way part 2
On my way

feeling some type of way

142 7 1
By meela747

Next thing i know im being pulled to the ground with damien over me in a protective way. He put his hand in his pocket grabbing his gun then shooting at tyrese. I know this nigga and his goons is not shooting up the god damn school cuz i simply wouldnt give him my number....like wtf.

Then something happened and it felt like i was being crushed. Damien was putting all his weight on me but just as i was about the push him off i smelt blood.

I gently pushed him off me and did my best to drag him to my car. Yo ass probably thinking why i didnt call the ambulance. Well because after i put damien in the car i saw tyrese coming out the school ready to run when he saw me.

But i had already shot right between his eyes. What can i say... I told him once i wasnt gonna tell him again and i already told you. Im done with being the nice bitch. I had just committed murder and i wasnt about to go to the hospital and get questioned for this shit. But then again the hospital was unnecessary cuz ive done this time and time again and i know how to take care of a bullet wound.

As i was speeding to my crib i took short glances at damien to make sure he was still breathing ok being that he was unconscious. I whipped into a parking lot and dragged him in my house and laid him on the kitchen floor. The bullet was shot through his chest, clean shot. So all i needed to do is clean it and stitch him up.

I washed my hands and put some gloves on(on that doctors type shit lol) and grabbed some disenfecting pads and poured some peroxide on the wound. I threaded the needle and began to sew him up. When i was finished i put some gauze on it and called it a fucking day.

I went in the bathroom and started running some bath water and drug damien in the bathroom and started taking off his clothes. I struggled mad hard to get his ass in that bathtub it wasnt even funny. I dunked his head in the hot water and he came up gasping for air.

Damien: shade" he said in suprised then winced in pain

I opend the medicine cabinet to find some pain medicine.

Shade: here take this" i say ignoring him

Damien swallowed it without a second thought. Damn he must really be in pain.

Damien: why are you doing this" he asked

Shade: as much as i hate ya ass, you took a bullet for me and i might be a stubborn bitch but im not an unloyal bitch. I had to do something to show my gratitude cuz i sure as hell not saying thank you.

Damien: you just said it" he said with a smirk

Shade: it wasnt directed at you smart

ass" i said getting fucking irritded

Damien: look we need to talk-

shade: we dont have shit to talk about i did my part now you can leave" i say getting to the point

Damien: shay i didnt do it swear to god i didnt, you gotta believe me" he said totaly ignoring me and using the nick name he gave me

Shade: ok so who the fuck did? Huh? What you saying is so irrelevant, if you dont have evidence then i dont believe none of the shit you spitting" i say getting pissed off

Damien: wtf do you want me to do shade, damn im telling you i didnt do it either you believe me or you don't. Look shay what we had was something special and yo parents were like my family, why in the hell would i do something like that. I got way to much love for you to do some grimey shit like that and deep down you know i didnt do it you just want someone to be mad at and the prime suspect is me" he said being dead ass serious and sincere

Everything he said was true i just wanted someone to blame. The worst part about what he said is that i still have mad love for him too and the feelhing are coming back full force. What am i gonna do with this bullshit....

________________A/N______________________

Let me know what you think....:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.8K 48
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
943K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
33.7K 684 47
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
149K 11.5K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...