You'll Never Know

By SimplyAWriter_D

Broken...A word Alex Mathews never really understood. Alex was always the happy, popular, confidant girl. Tha... More

You'll Never Know
New Home
First Day In Hell
I'll Be There For You
Midnight
Secrets
A Terrifying Discovery
The Obvious
Weird Things
Guess Who's Back
I know you remember me!
My Baby
Out In The Open
Realization
Encounters with the past
A Chance
Secret Meeting
Explanations
Freak Out
An exhausting day
Not Ready To Make Nice
what I've done
Take Care Of Her
Broken Mate
A New Start
An Alliance
He's Not Sane
Closure

Baby?!

97.5K 1.7K 96
By SimplyAWriter_D

Heyz guys

The song for this chapter(which I think you should listen to at the end of it at Alex's P.O.V.) is 'Untitled' by simple plan. I LOVE THIS SONG

====================

Kyle's P.O.V.

My eyes widened as Alex fell to the floor, unconscious.

"ALEX" I yelled as I caught her before she hit the ground. She was limp in my arms and I felt my heart drop. What happened to her? Was she okay? Was she hurt? "Alex wake up" I shook her lightly "Come on"

"What happened?" Logan asked running towards us and kneeling beside me, looking at Alex in panic

"I don't know I--She was fine and laughing and smiling but when she... I went to introduce her to--"I trailed on glancing at Grant. It couldn't be a coincidence that she just froze when she saw him and fainted. I narrowed my eyes at him and handed Alex over to Logan.

"you" I seethed walking towards him "What did you do?" I asked grabbing him by the collar.

Grant looked at me, shocked "What do you mean? I-I didn't do anything"

"Liar" I said "Why did she faint when she saw you huh? Where do you know her? HOW HAVE YOU HURT HER" Grant flinched at my tone but before he was able to answer we heard a scream.

"Alex? Alex? What's wrong?" I heard El say but I didn't turn and kept my eyes locked on grant "Oh god is it the baby?" she gasped and I froze. Baby?

I turned around and saw El looking shocked with a hand on her mouth and Logan glaring at her

"baby?" I asked letting go of Grant who just stood there, his face emotionless "what baby?"

Logan kept his eyes on El as he answered "let's take her home first, to see mom"

I looked at Alex lying helplessly on the ground in Logan's arms and my heart clenched. I nodded and took her from Logan and walked to her car.

"El drive my car home" Logan said throwing her the keys and getting into the driver's seat as I put Alex's head on my lap in the back seat. El nodded and ran to Logan's car.

Logan started driving fast "So you're telling me she just fainted? out of the blue?" he asked me and I sighed and brushed her hair.

"Yeah she said something, sounded like 'no' but I'm not sure and then she just was out of it." I stayed quiet "What baby Logan?"

Logan sighed and slammed the steering wheel "I'm going to kill El"

"She's pregnant" I stated glancing at her. I hesitantly placed my hand on her stomach and noticed the slight baby bump. "she's pregnant with someone else's baby"

Logan glanced at me through the rearview mirror with pity in his eyes. He knew how hard it must be to know your mate had been with someone else, much less pregnant with his child

"we're here" he said and I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat and carried Alex to the house.

"What happened?" my mom asked seeing Alex as I put her on the couch. "My gosh she's so pale"

"She just fainted we don't know why" Logan said and my mom gasped

"Is it the..." she trailed on her eyes flickering for a second to me and I looked at her in shock

"So you knew?" and then realization dawned on me "That's what you've all been hiding from me" I stepped back "From the beginning even when you found out she was my mate. YOU ALL KNEW"

"it's more complicated than that Kyle I--"

"No just...just don't talk right now" I glanced at Alex with a pained expression and sighed "Just make sure she's okay right now that's what's important. We'll talk about this later."

Mom nodded and went over to Alex. She checked her pulse and brought out her monitor for the baby. It was still too early to see the baby but she said she could hear a faint heartbeat. I had to go out for the moniter test. I couldn't face the fact yet, she was pregnant.

"she's fine. Logan just took her to her room" she told me "don't get mad Kyle, it wasn't--"

"You're secret to tell I know Mom. Everyone has told me that. But tell me this, didn't I have the right to know my mate was with someone else? Don't I deserve to know everything about her?You know what a mate means"

"We can't Kyle we..."

"never mind" I said getting up "I'm going to go check on her"

My mom stayed silent and I walked upstairs and into Alex's room. Logan was sitting next to her on the bed. brushing her hair.

"She's okay" he said not looking at me, I nodded and sat on her other side. 

"I know mom told me" I said looking at Alex and smiling weakly. Even pale and tired she was still beautiful. Suddenly I remembered, her being sick all the time, eating a hell of a lot. How could I not have seen it?

I tried to get her to talk to me and tell me what's wrong. I even got irritated at times and accidentallyslipped and had her hear my thoughts. You see, to make it easier for wolves who are mated to humans, mates could hear each other's thoughts when they were extremely emotional. But in that case it wasn't helping me. Poor Alex must have thought she was crazy

"She's going to have a baby" I stated again, still trying to wrap my head around the fact "funny when I imagined her pregnant it was kind of mind" I chuckled humorously and Logan looked at me with pity

"I'm sorry bro I know it's hard for you but you don't know the full story"

"Then how about you tell me" I said "Please"

Logan sighed "You know I would if it was right. But I can't"

"It couldn't be worse than this" I said angrily "it couldn't be worse than the fact that my mate has someone else's child in her"

Logan stayed silent so I sighed "who's the father?" I decided to ask instead. I wanted to kill the bastard but I knew I wouldn't, it would hurt her if I hurt the person she loved so much she gave her virginity to. "Logan who's the father?" Logan didn't answer  "WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!?!"

"WE DON'T KNOW"  Logan snapped and I stared at him incredoulously 

"What? what do you mean you don't know? didn't she tell you?" Again he stayed silent and my eyes widened. "Wait? Does she know?"

===============

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up in my room and immediately tried to sit up.

"Don't. You need to rest" I recognised Kyle's voice. I looked at him and nodded resting my head on the pillow. "After all you wouldn't want to hurt your baby"

I froze and stared at him. He found out, but how? He saw my expression and chuckled. "El freaked out when you fainted and accidentally let it slip out. Who's the father Al?!" he asked and then I remembered. Grant, he was here, he was one of...them.

"It doesn't matter Kyle." I said trying t control myself. My mind was having too many thoughts at once I couldn't handle anything right now. "please just leave me alone a bit"

"You don't know or you don't want to tell me?" he asked as I tried to control my breathing "What areyou hiding Alex?"

"Just GET OUT!" I screamed and grabbed my hair with both my hands. I pulled my knees to my chest and started rocking back and forth "just get OUT"

I could tell Kyle was about to say something but someone knocked on the door "Kyle just give me time with her" I knew it was El and I was thankful for her coming. It was all too much I felt like I was loosing my mind.

"What the hell is going ON? Why isn't ANYONE FUCKING TELLING ME ANYTHING?" he screamed before I heard the door slam. I continued rocking back and forth. How could Grant be one of the people that did that to me? How could Kyle know him? and what the hell was I supposed to do?

"I'm sorry I told Kyle it was a mistake I swear" El put a hand on my knee and I looked at her with tears in my eyes and nodded. I didn't blame her

"He was going to find out sooner or later" I said and she nodded and looked at me apprehensively "now are you going to tell me what happened?"

Fresh tears made their way to my face "Grant" I whispered and she looked at me weirdly

"The new guy?Did you freak out cause he said something. Oh honey I understand I--"

"No" I cut her off "It's not that" I shook my head "It's so much worse" With shaky hands I wiped my tears but new ones replaced them so I gave up "he's one of them El"

El gulped "what do you mean?" she asked even though it seemed as if she already knew

"He was one of the men that..." and El screamed but I jumped and placed my hands on her mouth "Don't. Please"

I removed my hands after I was sure she wouldn't shout "How the hell?! I'm going to kill him"

"No you're not" I told her "We're not going to say anything"

She stared at me in disbelief "Why he hell not? he'd go to jail Al"

I nodded "I know but that would also involve me testifying in court." I sniffed "And then everyone here will know I was raped" Kyle immediately came to mind and I tried to clear my head "And I acn't handle that here. I can't handle this again"

I closed my eyes as I remembered how everyone acted 

I lay in the hospital bed, trying to sleep but unable to. I heard hushed whispers from my door and looked as Misha and Rachel came in hesitantly.

"hey guys" I said with a weak smile and they smiled back "how's everything?"

"Oh everything's fine" Misha said looking at me as if I might explode any second  "how...are you?"

"Oh just dandy" I said sarcastically and they laughed awkwardly. 

"Your parents told the principal what happened who told us and then the secretary's assistantShannon heard and told someone and the whole school knows" Misha said and Rachel hit her

"You didn't have to tell her that" she scolded her and turned to me "Are you okay Alex?" I could see the pity in her eyes and I hated it. I didn't want anyone's pity

"I'm fine" I said "No need to be like that with me"

Rachel looked at Misha and mouthed 'denial' to her.

"I'm NOT in denial" I said "could you stop. Please?!"

"We're just worried about you. It's not easy what you've been through"

"yeah and I'm going to need my friends, real friends. Not friends who don't know how to act around me"

"Oh honey you have us" they rushed to my side "We're here always to talk and all. Don't worry you can cry to us"

I sighed frustrated "Just get out" I said "Leave me alone"

They looked at each other and didn't need to be told again. They hurried out of the room.

"I don't like this Al" El said and then hugged me "but if it's what you want I'm here for you"

"thanks" I said wiping away my tears.

"What did you tell kyle?" she asked and I shook my head, remembering that Kyle knew about the baby now

"I didn't. He wanted to know who the father is and I told him it didn't matter. I can't imagine how he'd be if he ever found out about this"

"he'd understand just like we all did" she said and I shook my head

"No he wouldn't he'd be disgusted and then he'd  go to the pity and I can't take the pity looks not with him"

She sighed "look you rest now. We'll figure this out someway okay?" I nodded and rested in my bed "Want something to eat?"

"No I kind of lost my appetite." I laughed humorlessly "A new one for the pregnant girl"

El smiled and nodded before leaving. Once she left I curled up, hugging my legs and crying. I couldn't seem to stop, just as I was adjusting to living like this, adjusting with the fact that I had a baby everyone turns upside down again.

The door creaked open and I glanced to tell whoever it was to leave but when I saw the familiar black fur I raised my head and let a sob escape

"midnight" I said as the wolf looked at me, almost in sympathy but I must have been imagining it. "God midnight" I said and let he sobs take over. I was unable to stop my throat was hurting but I still couldn't stop.

Midnight rushed to me and I noticed he was still taller than me even though I was sitting on the bed and he was standing on the ground. The wolf climbed to my bed and I nudged me with his nose.

My breathing hitched and I threw myself in his fur

"I-I don't know what to--to do midnight I--Oh god I hate this" I said and sobbed more "I hate this I can't--I can't do this I'm not--strong enought I--I'm a coward fr keeping it hidden I--Oh god I can't"

The wolf whined and kept gently nudging my side with his head as I cried and cried.

"I don't know what to do" I whispered against his fur, my voice barely audible. "I don't know what to do"

I kept whispering that sentence till I finally fell asleep.

===================================

So what do you think guys? I tried to make it longer. 

I'll upload as soon as I can.

Vote and comment please :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
4.8K 156 47
"I can promise you to treat you right. I can promise you everything you need. But I can't ever promise you that I'll be ok." Nearly a week after Harr...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...
559 34 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...