How To Be: Punk || Mericcup ✔...

Od deleting_kat

Hiccup Haddock, well known around school for being one of the smartest kids in North. P. High School, is stru... Více

Hey There!
Prolouge: The Nerd...
Chapter 1: ...And The Punk
Chapter 2: Aurora Avenue
Chapter 3: EMO FREAKS!
Chapter 4: Step #1; See The Punk, Be The Punk
Chapter 5: What Lies Underneath
Chapter 6: Step #2; The Ways Of The Punk
Chapter 7: Know Your Competition
Chapter 8: Step #3; Music Is Key
Chapter 9: Step #4; T Is For Tattoos...
Chapter 10: Step #5; ...And P Is For Piercings
Authors Note
Chapter 11: Your My Juliet, I'm Your Secret Romeo
Chapter 12: Black Mail Fail
Chapter 13: Uneasy Hearts Weigh The Most
Chapter 14: Step #6; Badass Or Dumbass?
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry!
Chapter 17: Your Forever is All That I Need
Chapter 19: Inseparable
Epilogue: New Beginnings

Chapter 16: Love Me For Who I Am

144 6 1
Od deleting_kat

I can't sleep...
I want to, but I'm not tired.

I swish my brush around, not even thinking of the colors I choose out of my pallet of a variation of them. I look down at the tip of my brush to see a fiery red color dripping from it.

Merida...
That's exactly what I'll do.

I start sketching out every detail I could possibly imagine, painting in her fiery red hair and sapphire eyes, her sweet smile. But then again, this painting could never compare to her.

I smiled at my final result, wiping off my painted fingers on a napkin.

I think about how these past days have been, wanting to smile, but frown at the same time.

It's been great seeing her again, hanging out, hell, I even go to all of her competitions for archery.

I just wish I could tell her how I feel...
But I'm to much of a coward...

I hear a loud thud outside. I quirk an eyebrow and walk over to the Windows, moving the acoustic guitar she had left from the last time she came, moving away the blinds. There she stood on the roof top of her home, looking up at the night sky.

I don't dare to catch her attention as I look at her moon lit face.

She starts to pace around, as though she's in thought, then finally looks down at the ground.

What is she-

She jumps.

Oh God!

Out of reaction, I raced out of my room, jumping down the stairs and stumbling out the door.
I panted heavily, as my eyes widen to see that she's perfectly fine!
I sigh in relief, almost fainting.

She giggles to herself, walking forward a bit as she looks up once more, her eyes widened a bit.
She checks the time on her wrist watch, and immediately starts racing down the street.

"Merida! Wait!" I called out as she ran farther away.
I swear she's a mystery sometimes...a mystery I want to solve.

I raced after her, down the street into town, but she kept running, so did I.

She finally stopped at a blighted area, a tall brick building where the door was smashed open and the Windows were glass-free.

Why would she come here?

"Merida." I whispered quietly.
Too quiet.
She ignored me and ran inside the building, I, right behind her.

We raced up the cracking stairs, all the way up to the very top of the building, onto the roof.

I almost gasped at the sight of our surroundings.
She laughs and claps in joy, "Isn't it beautiful?"
"Yeah..." I whispered in shock.
The night sky looked like it merged together with the galaxy in soft colors.

"This is amazing! Is this why you came here?" I asked.
She nodded with a bright smile.
"This only happens once a year you know, when the sky looks this beautiful." She smiles softly, sitting down, her feet dangling off the edge of the building.
"This is so cool..." I say under my breath, sitting down next to her.

She chuckles as her sapphire eyes seem to almost glow, her milky white skin glistens in the starlight like a thousand diamonds.

Maybe I should ask her...

"So, um, have you made up your mind for tomorrow? About the whole ball thing, of course." I asked.
"Well...I haven't been asked by someone I like or at least someone I can go with...so I guess it's a no." She shrugs, looking a little disappointed.
"Someone you like?" I questioned.
"Umm...Yeah." She says with a slight smile, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "...it's because of this whole labeling thing."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, being labeled as a punk, or a popular...it's a pain in the ass. It's like putting boundaries on people, and hurts to know you can't be with someone because of who you are, or what you do."

I looked at her with surprise.

Looks like me and her feel the same way.

"Well, what if a person tried to change for someone because they thought they wouldn't love them the same if they wouldn't?" I asked.
"If a person really loves you, they won't care what you are, how you look, they love you...for you." She stated.
I stayed silent.

Would that mean...I have a chance?!

I scoot close to her, still looking ahead.
This whole time...I've been blinder than I already am.

The breeze hits our faces and her hair flows back.
Even the sky wasn't beautiful enough to compare to her.

"Merida..." I say in almost a whisper, turning to see her.
"Yeah, Hic?" She speaks softly, turning her head to lock her gaze with mine.
"I..." I trailed off drawing closer to her, as she was as the two of us close our eyes.
"I lov-" I stopped myself, moving away as We opened our eyes.
"I-I better go." I say nervously as I blushed, quickly standing up.
"Oh..um..ok.." She says.
"Yeah, I-I'll see you." I stuttered, quickly walking back down the ridged stairs, out the building. Once I reached town, I unintentionally start to run.

I stopped at my house, looking at her door and sighed.

God...what's wrong with me?

I walked inside, closing the door and slowly. Toothless docks his head to the side at me in confusion as he follows me up to the bedroom.
I closed the door and threw myself on the bed.

This is amazing! This is beyond what I could've wished with for!

It felt awesome knowing all of this, coming from Merida.
I never knew she would feel this way...
I smiled, looking at the knocked down guitar on the floor. I picked it up, leaning back on the head board of my bed.

But what if she doesn't feel the same?

I groan on the inside, torn in every direction.
I'm so tired of feeling this way...
I strum her guitar and sigh once more.

(Play music now)

"Am I allowed to look at her like that?
Could it be wrong, when she's just so nice to look at?

And she smells like lemongrass and sleep
She tastes like apple juice and peach
You would find her in a polaroid picture,
And she,
She means everything to me.

I'd never tell
No I'd never say a word
And oh it aches, it aches,
But it feels so good to hurt.

She smells like lemongrass and sleep
She tastes like apple juice and peach
You would find her in a polaroid picture,
And she,
She means everything to me
And she,
She means everything to me,

and I'll be okay
Admiring from afar,
Cause even when she's next to me
We could not be more far apart.
Cause she tastes like birthday cake and storytime and fall,
But to her,
I taste of nothing at all.

'Cause she smells like lemongrass and sleep
She tastes like apple juice and peach
You would find her in a polaroid picture,
And she,
She means everything to me.
And she,
She means everything to me.
Oh..."

I took a deep breath in, then out, zoning out until I heard a beeping noise from my phone. I quirked an eyebrow, picking up my phone.

Mer_Bear: I really like your song :)

My eyes widened a bit as I walked over to the blinds, moving to see a sound asleep Merida, peacefully lying on her bed.
A smile spread across my face with a small chuckle.

Cute...
______________________________________________________________
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 600+ VIEWS.
AHHHHHHHHH! I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL LIKE GIGANTIC FLIPPIN' HUGS! :DDDDDDD
It really means alot to me that you guys Read this and I truly appreciate it!
We're almost to the end of the Mericcup story but plz, stay with meh here ·3·
Thank you guys so very much for reading and i really hope you enjoyed this chappie,
Vote, comment, read
Love you, Fuzz-Balls!
PEACE
:3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
39.4K 1.6K 37
It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope, which then turned into a quiet thought, which then turned into a quiet word but the...
12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...