How To Be: Punk || Mericcup ✔...

By deleting_kat

Hiccup Haddock, well known around school for being one of the smartest kids in North. P. High School, is stru... More

Hey There!
Prolouge: The Nerd...
Chapter 1: ...And The Punk
Chapter 2: Aurora Avenue
Chapter 3: EMO FREAKS!
Chapter 4: Step #1; See The Punk, Be The Punk
Chapter 5: What Lies Underneath
Chapter 6: Step #2; The Ways Of The Punk
Chapter 7: Know Your Competition
Chapter 8: Step #3; Music Is Key
Chapter 9: Step #4; T Is For Tattoos...
Chapter 10: Step #5; ...And P Is For Piercings
Authors Note
Chapter 11: Your My Juliet, I'm Your Secret Romeo
Chapter 12: Black Mail Fail
Chapter 13: Uneasy Hearts Weigh The Most
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry!
Chapter 16: Love Me For Who I Am
Chapter 17: Your Forever is All That I Need
Chapter 19: Inseparable
Epilogue: New Beginnings

Chapter 14: Step #6; Badass Or Dumbass?

144 6 1
By deleting_kat

Ugh...my legs are so sore from running...
Today is yet another Gym day, luckily Coach Aster gives us a five minute break.

I pant, trying to catch my breath, sighing in exhaustion and looking back up.

I groan at the sight before me.

Kuzco is basically drooling for Merida at the sight of her in her gym outfit, some really tight short shorts and a training/exercising bra, which I have to admit...look very nice on her.

"Isn't she just breathtaking?" He sighs in admiration as he watches her repeatedly punch a punching bag.

"C'mon DuhBroch, keep it up!" Aster scolded her.
She groans, taking one last whack at it until the heavy bag finally falls off the metal hook it hung from.

"Breathtaking, huh?" I smirked.
"Well duh! She's the most badass girl I've met, well, other than Mulan." He stated.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I questioned.
He quirked an eyebrow at me.
"Are you fucking stupid? Why do you think?"
"Because she's a good person....?"
"No! Well, that too but, man...you need to open your eyes." He sighs.
"What do you mean?"

"Um hello, one, she's Captain of the archery team that's full of guys, two, best girl skater in Aurora, only girl screamer in Aurora, amazing guitarist and singer, one of the strongest girls in North P. High school, only girl in school who rides a motorcycle, plus her piercings and tattoos?...ring a bell?"

Holy shit...He has a point...

"I-i guess I haven't really been focusing alot..." I say.
"She basically has the jocks drooling, to bad they're not aloud near her with it being torn to shreds." He snickered.

Looks I have alot more competition than expected...

I sighed.

Great.

Coach Aster throws a water bottle towards Merida and she catches it.
"Take a break." He suggests sternly, throwing a towel at her.
She catches it as well, putting it around her neck and taking a sip from her water bottle.

I looked around for any sign of Ruffnut, one of Astrid's rats. No sight of her...

"So...who'd you think would suit her best...?" I asked.

HEY! I was desperate, ok?!

"Someone whose like her, but there's not someone I see like that." He shrugged.

God...is that a bad thing...?
What does it take to be like her?

"Hit the showers!" Aster yelled.

Finally...

I rushed into the locker room, grabbing my towel.
The while day, I couldn't stop thinking how I could impress her.

"Dude, it's gonna be so much fun. As soon as We post it, we'll be the most badass guys in school!" I hear a voice exclaim from across the room.

There stood Snoutlout and a small crew of others.

Badass? Maybe I should join them...

"Hey Snoutlout, mind if I join?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure, whatever, just bring a baseball bat or something."

For what?

I shrugged it off, continuing my work.

------

Back at home, I grabbed a baseball bat as told, and soon came Snoutlout knocking at the door.
I quickly opened it to see them all masked.

"Uh, what's up with the-"
"Just grab your own and let's go, we have to do this quick." Snoutlout growls.
I nodded, going back into my closet to grab the mask I wore the night of the concert.
"Alright, let's do this." I smiled behind my mask, carrying my bat on my shoulder.

We ran out to his car, quickly jumping in, quickly he hit the gas and we took off.
On the way, it looked super familiar and the smell of gas and smoke polluted the air.

I tried holding my breath, but soon let it out when the car came to a hault.
A loud crashing noise in the background startled me, making me look up.

"Guys...it says we shouldn't been trespassing here." I say sternly.
"We know." Snoutlout says, walking in.

It was a car junk yard, but why were we even here?
One of his friends pulled out his phone to record as Snoutlout raises his base ball bat, a steaming car in front of him.
With all his might and force he smashed the bat onto the window shield and glass went flying everywhere.

"What the fuck are you-"
"Get the other windows!" He scolded.

The others began smashing the car as well, making so many dents as parts went flying.
I just stood there, frozen!
All sound was blocked as my thoughts drowned the outside noises.

I saw the guys running away, but I didn't move a muscle, until finally, I turned around.

My eyes widened as reality hit me like a million bricks and noises of sirens bursted through my ear drums.

"Your under arrest for vandalism and trespassing."

And in a flash, I was stuffed into a police car, driven away, and locked up behind metal bars.

I watched as the police man filed his reports, I sighed, pacing around my cell.

God! I'm such an idiot! I should've seen this coming!

"Officer, when do I-"
"Get out? When someone pays for the damage."

Great...

The front door opens as I see another officer at the door way.
"Haddock, your free to go." He says sternly.
"What?"
"Move! Where is he?!" A familiar voice spoke in a worried tone.
"You have some visitors by the way....we found you weren't the cause of any damage and caught the ones responsible." The Officer explained as he unlocks my cell.

In came rushing Mer, Jack, Flynn, and Kris.

"Hiccup, your ok!" Merida exclaimed, rushing over to embrace me.
I warmthned, holding her close to me as she sniffled.

Was she crying?

She sighed in relief, and let go to look at me. "Don't ever fucking do that again you Dumbass! You scared the living shit out of me!" She scolded me, punching my arm.
"Ow! Ok! I promise!" I exclaimed, chuckling a bit and holding in my pain.

"You idiot, what were you thinking?!" Flynn snapped.
"Nothing! I'm fine, ok?" I assured.
"God, and I thought you were the smart one." Jack says.
I groan, rolling my eyes as Kris shook his head in disappointment.

"I'm really sorry you guys...I didn't think it would worry you this much..." I sighed.
"Hic, just don't do it again." Merida says sternly.
I smiled wide, "So, you forgive me then?"
"No, I'm still mad at you..." She folded her arm.
"Aww C'mon!" I pouted.

"I almost got caught driving here with the guys! I have a reason to be mad at you and you know it." She exclaims.
"She has a point you know." Flynn's and Kris agreed.

"Well...can I do anything to make it up to you?" I asked, desperately needing her forgiveness.
"I-" her phone interrupted her.

She quickly grabs it, then rolls her eyes.
"Let me guess...the guys?" Jack smirked.
"Yeah, again." She groans.
"What'd they say this time?" Flynn asks.
"They say it's 'urgent', probably something minor like the last time he said such a thing." She explains, putting her phone back into her pocket, "..I better get going before they start asking Where the hell I am." She says.
"See you." The guys say as she walks out.

Great, now she's mad at me!

"Alright, what is this really about." Kris asks.
"It's stupid...I'd rather not-"
"I asked you something."
I groan once more.
"I did it to try and impress her..." I muttered.

The statement I spat out was so ridiculous, even the officers turned to see me with their donut-eating faces in shock.

"Who, who, whoa, let me get this straight...you risked getting into prison just to impress her?!"
"Well, yeah, but I didn't know what I was actually doing..here, let me explain..."

And after a small explanation that literally everyone In the office embarrassingly over heard, Kristoph finally sighed.

"Jesus, the things you do to impress this girl..." He mutters.
"Well, isn't Kuzco right?! Shouldn't I be worried if someone like her swings around and sweeps her off?! What if-"
"Hiccup! If there's one thing Kuzco said that Is true, it'd be that he's right about Merida being unique, and if you haven't paid attention to any of your second grade teachers, everyone is, meaning that I highly doubt anyone like that even exists."

I sighed, calming myself down
"Man, you worry too much." Jack shook his head.
"Well, what am I supposed to do?! I don't know how to ask girls out!" I exclaim.
"Well, how did you ask Astrid?" Flynn asks.
"I didn't, she did!"

Kris paused, then thought for a moment.
"First you need to get her to forgive you." Kris says.
"Yeah, but how am I gonna do that?"
"I've got an idea."
______________________________________________________________

Heyo!
What's up you guys?
Thanks so very much for reading, I truly appreciate it like, ALOT.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Read, Comment, Vote,
Love you, Fuzz-Balls!
PEACE
:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 742 70
Hiccup is the new kid at Berk High he's trying to get used to being back in his hometown of Berk ever since he left in the 8th grade due to his mom a...
241K 7K 200
2020 Update: Hello Disney-Dreamworks fans! I introduce to you, my very first work on Wattpad that I had created around 2014, so I do apologize in ad...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
12.3K 444 16
Pitch and Hans have teamed up to capture Jack and Elsa. Merida, Rapunzel, and Hiccup get dragged into it when the bad guys accidentally stumble into...