Big girls need love too!

By love813

(Kayla Hills)not your dream girl, she a big girl and don't care how you feel about It. She has no dad but don... More

Party time!
your my ride or die chick!
go check it out
The next step to love or nahh
the next step to love(2)
fuck boy moment
too easy
pops back!!
Meeting Lucifer...
Ciara
Butterflies in my tummy🦋
Double dose🤪

Big girls need love too!

36.6K 387 95
By love813

Big girls need love too!

(Chapter 1)

Hey I'm Kayla Hills and I'm a BIG girl. I don't see myself fat or curvy nothing more nothing less. I go to Hillsborough high school with a lot of "need-to-be's," that need to grow up. Yes, it's hard to find love wearing a size 20 in pants, or got a belly that hangs, but I don't care. I'm tired of being called fat by everybody that looks my way. But anyways, let me tell you my crazy love story.  Here goes nothing .:)

I put on some pink shorts and a blue shirt with (love) spelled on it in pink letters. With pink Nike shoes I put my hair up in a tight bun with a side bang .

"Mom I'm on my way to school!" I yelled on my down stairs

"Ok," she said.

I walked out side to see my car; that's my baby and she looked finer then ever! I locked the front door to the house,walk to her and unlock her doors an sat in her warm seat. There were blue and pink I love my (car) so much it kills me ever time I look at her I got her when I truned sixteen this year that was last week.

An my party is today I can't wait; alot of my friend's are coming and some of my so-called friend's but it didn't matter cuz I'm going party like no one's there.

"o.m.g' I said as I pulled in to school everyone was standing out side. I'm not gone lie but I do have low self esteem about myself it not fun I tell you that being called fat,bigmom.or big bolck by eveyone.

"this school need a (Beware) sign posted on the front door I can't do this today and my head is killing me". (tap tap tap) I look up and saw my friend Nikki I smile at her she retrun one back then open my door.

" get out the car or I'm gone to slap you dum .don't you think about them or what they say ok " I got out then look at her like she was crazy then got my stuff and locked my door we stated to walk to the doors of the school.

"cheer up girl and plus it's your party tonight you gone be looking fine we gone dance all night and it's a Friday"she said with her hands in air. She so getto did I tell you she all black and white. an she's a big girl but she every pretty. She moved to LA and we been friends for ever.

I just laughed not looking were I'm going then I hit something hard. An all my stuff felled out my hand.I started getting my stuff up I stop and look up to see (James Hanes/a.k.a killah j) standing there looking all fine but he wouldn't won't no fat girl.

"man look were yo...." he stop when he saw my face then smiled at me. But I look back down getting my stuff and getting up off that floor (ASAP). I was going to walk away but he stop me

"what" I said.

''I was going to say sorry and ask you for you name ma''

I look at him for a moment before I said

"Kayla...why"I ask

"nun but I am so sorry for that whole thing. But um...don't you got a party tonight?"he said

"yeah why you coming " I said then look for an answer

"I am now" he said then he saw me blushing then laughed

(chapter 2)

"I got to get to class and keep my A's" I said as I started walking away.

"ok bye ma" "bye" I said then look for Nikki I saw her looking at us by her locker I laughed then walk over there.

"girl what killah said"

"he sorry about what happen and he coming to my party tonight"I said with a big smile on face.

"ring!!!!"

"o girl that's the bell I got to get to class asap before I get write up bye" I said before racing to class. I slowly walk in to see all eyes on me " nice for you to make it to class Ms.hills" my perry said as I made my way to my sit "it won't happen agin mr.perry" I said as I sat down

"good now let's get stated you got free time fo....." Before my.perry could finishes james walk in to class.

"shot" I whisper we'll I though I did. But I didn't know he had math class whit me. There was only one sit in the classroom and that's the one next to me in the back.

" hay mr.hanes nice for you to make it. I'm glad to see you made it here late as always" mr.perry said

"yeah ok"James said then looked for a sit "please don't sit here"I whispered to myself. I look up see him standing next me

"why me God" I whispered

"what you said"he said looking me in my eyes "oh nothing " I lied

"you gone sit or just stand there and look at me"I said. He laughed then sat down I could tell this was gone be a long day.

It was quit until he spoke

"so what time is the party " he said I look at the clock we still had 30 mins. I look back down at my book but before I wrote anything the pen was gone out my hand I look at him and saw my pen in his hand.

" May I please get my pen " I said looking at my pen in his hand.

"not until you answer me what time is your party". I rolled my eyes and said

"8.oclock now can I get my pen" I held my hand out for my pen but he put his phone in my hand.

"what's this for" I said looking at the phone.

"put your number in it and give me yours"

I pulled out my iPhone and put it in his hand I put my number his and he did the same. I got my phone and handed him his.

"ringggggg" the bell rong. I got up to go but was stop agin yes by you know who

'' Oh I'll be there by seven''

'' But why it don't start tell eight"I said thing why would he what to come at seven.

"you see"he said as he walk out.

I walk out to my locker it was almost lunch time and I was; Not about to go in that lunchroom with them kids we'll mabe not today. I was on my way to my next class until someone step in front of me. Then suck my teeth when I saw who it was.

(chapter 3-part 1)

"what Jazmin!"

"I saw you talking to my man. You think he what your fat sloby body."

"you know what jaz I don't care. I didn't care then; I don't care now! I'm just trying to think if I'm so fat then why you so worry. Just cuz you can't keep your legs close longer then two Weeks in you and him dating. Don't mean I can't get a man. Now I'm gone tell you this one time move out my way asap sweetie before I beat your a$$" I snapped

But before I could do anything I was lefted in the air as I grab her nappy hair my ring got hook in her hair but I wouldn't have let go even if I could.

(James pov/ killahj)

"you see" I said as I walk out the class room

I was going to that party at seven I hope she don't think I'm playing whit her feelings but the first time I saw her was getting to me like love at first site. I be seeing how she be blushing over me who don't. oh im so sorry

I was on may way until I saw Jazmin my ex talking to Kayla. Then I heard the last part of what Kayla was saying.

" move out my way asap sweetie before I beat your a$$" Jazmin didn't move then I saw Kayla step and before she did anything. I left her up but she had Jazmin by the hair.

"let it go Kayla she not important"I said I falt her let go so I walk away from the scene to calm her.

" put me down James now!"she said moving her body.

"you bet to stop moving before you fall" I said then walk out side

I put her down then look at her face. She was crying I didn't like that.

(I hope you like it )

Vote!

Comment!

(and I'm sorry for anythings that's not right thanks for reading my story)

(chapter 3-part 2)

(Kayla pov)

" You ok" he said looking at me as I pasted the floor.

" Do I look ok. she always think she so better then me we'll you know what she and her little so called friends can eat some shit for All I care" I yelled out

"Calm down ma you don't even got worry about her. " he said smiling

" What you talking about James. We don't even go out and were not friends" I said as I sat down across from him.

"Wow! You just broke my hart. An just cuz were not friends don't mean we can't be." He smiled at me then I blushed like I dummy in love.

"I got to go sooooo......" I said

"no you don't you coming to lunch with me and I'm paying come on"he said then he graded my hand. When we got in that lunchroom my hart jump in my BIG toe. I didn't like eating in the lunchroom with them getto kids and I was not gone start today.

"I can't "I said I was about to pee in my pants when everybody look at me holding his hand. All the girls rolled there eyes and suck there teeth. The boy just look at us; then I was hit in arm then look at her in the eyes.

"you won't a beat down cuz I'm ready to give one"I said to Jazmin

"that little hair thing was nun"she said getting closer to my face.

"you got five seconds to get the Hell out my face before I slap yours"I said calmly which ment I was not playing with her.

"girl please I didn't come over here for you. I came to talk to jj." She look at him then smiled at him.

"well if your here to be the hoe (aka THOT!) That you are I'll be sitting over there." I said

"Jazmin what ever you got to say to me. you can say it in front of Kayla" he said but why we don't go together. So what do this got to do me .

" no I'm ok I'll be over there with Nikki. An plus I don't won't to hear what she got to say.mabe she need to open her leg's this weekend." I laughed then walk away with a smile on my face.

(James pov)

Kayla walked over to nikki and some other friends and sat down. I look at Jazmin she really dum if she think I won't or need her.

"talk"was all I said

"jj baby why you talk that fat as anyway.she not gone do anything but eat all your food"she said touching my hand but I moved it and backed up.

"there's four reasons why I'll talk to her before you (one. She know how to keep her legs close. Two she way more cute then you. Three she think before she speak.four I really like her alot and if you disrespect her agin I'll cut off your head and feed it to the sharks and you know I'll do it."

"yeah ok"was all she said before she walk away. I walk behind Kayla that booty on that girl was crazy. She was talking to her friends. I Gust about her party and what she was wearing tonight I heard the least part of there girl talk before I cut in.

" It's black and i got some gold heels to go whit it." She said

"what's  black"I ask making her jump up out her sit

"Ummm my dress for tonight"she said sitting back down. We ate and talk then before you know it was time go home.

(chapter 4)

(Kayla pov)

" Thank God it's a Friday." I said to Nikki on my way to my car "you going to my place"I asked

"Yeah why not "said

"Kayla!" I heard my name I look for who ever said my name and it was the one and only James.

"were you going "he said walking to my car.

"home why?" I said

"Nun just what to know bye best friend."he said as he walk away.

" Ummm ok bye"I said I got in my car then started it. It was quite for a moment but Nikki broke the silents first. With the craziest shit ever.

"kay" she started

"what" I answer

"you like jay?"she asked sitting up in her seat.

"who!" I was confused who's jay.

"jay is short for James your new hubby to be. I bet his right now on your mine girl. I see how he looks at you. An your dum as blushing over he's every word .I can see you too together already."she went on and on about me and James all the way to my hause. Before getting out I told her I like him alot.

" But what if he don't like me like that" I said as i unlock the door and walk up stairs an walk in my room putting my stuff on the bed.

"Girl he do!, don't let people put you down. An make you feel less then a dime. now come on so i can do your hair." She said sitting on my bed I smiled then got on the floor.

(6 hours later)(Kayla pov)

" I can't do this Nikki" I look at myself in a full body mirror. I was cute but it was almost seven and James will be here soon. I still didn't know why he would won't to come at seven but I guess I'll with to see. Nikki went down stairs for a moment but in like three mins she can in running in my room.

"girl he's down stairs and he's so hot."

O.M.G!"was all I said

People come on can I at less get one comment I need to know if it's a good story o yeah thanks for reading it doe. update comin soon.

(the party chapter 5)

(Kayla pov)

"do my hair look good is my make u......."

"shut up! and go down stairs before I slap u ok" she yelled 

I was shocked but I got my as out  cuz she's crazy and she well slap. But when I got to them stairs and saw that find as bother at the end of them stairs I frozed. he was eyeing I was doing the same we matched he had on some black pans and a white v-nack a black snap back one good chain and one gold ring. I had on a black dress gold heels some black studs. A gold and black ring and my hair was bad it was in a tight bun and a side bang. I didn't won't to over do it less is more in my book. "Kayla get your as down here now there is a fine young man waiting on you"my mom yelled and whit that Nikki though that would be a grate time to drang me down stairs. We got to the bottom stairs i smeiled he did the sam.

''hay'' was all i could say he take my words away all the time i see him.

'hay, ma you ready to go'' he asked i look at him like he was crazy.

''were?'' the words sliped out before i could stop myself. he just smiled then grabbed my hand  i almost falled out on this floor when he touched me ''pull your self togather kayla '' i said low but not really. I waved at mom and nikki on my way out the door. he unlocked his car he open my door i got in an saided a low thank you. walk on the driver side and got in i played whit my fingers and look out windo he most of seen cus he grabb my hand i jump  a litte guest he didn't  see me 'thank god'.

''you ok ma'' he asked me whit a smlie i just melted in my sate

''yeah'' i said we pulled out  my driver way and down road we go i'm very nevrs and was getting sleepy i look out the windo to see the sun was sating it was so beautiful then the car stop. you won't belive were we was at the beach but that not it there was roses every were. i was so shock i didn't move or to see he open my door.

''you gone git out or you stay in here and look in space ma'' he ask i looked and saided one word.

''how'' was all i saided he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the path of roses he stoped.

''ladies frist'' he said i started walking down the path and stop at a........a.......oh no a hot air bollon! 

''you crazy cuz i'm not gitting on that'' i said he got on and waited on me he look me in my eyes i couldn't say no to the face in was makeing so i got on and closed my eyes when we moved. I open my eyes to see i pair of arm's on me i look up at and smiled but why is this happen to me but i don't what it to end so why not soak it all in i look up to sky.

''sir are u ready''the man diverin the bollon said

''yah'' james said he lookin at the man then truned to me and smlied.

''look up ma'' when he said that my mouth drop to the floor when i saw my name and wait .....wait this can't be. He won't me to be his girl me kayla hills no way.

jame(pov)

you should seen the like on her face when we pulled up to the beach i know this is a alot for someone you jast mate. i could tell she not like them pop corn doller hoes out here she diffent. she could be wify one day who knows. i always had a eye for big girls but kayla we been going to school togther for four years now and she jast mit be what  the docter order . why not make her my girl then mairre her have a few kids and die togther one day every thug  needs a lady to put them in there place and for me that's (kayla).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.
1.1M 31.8K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
33.6K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...