Mr.Vanoss

By santanicoe

Jonathan's a low life sexual crazed teen who plays videogames for a living. New neighbors arrive and he's fo... More

Ch.1 lonely nights and lotions
Ch.2 "I get messages from the stars"
Ch.3 Maybe alright can be our okay
Ch.4 Good boys are bad boys that haven't been caught
Ch.5 stay in drugs
Ch.6 I write Sins not tragedies
Ch.7 Black Mercedes lining
Ch.8 My youth is yours
Ch.9 Enjoy what you see and do not care if you get caught watching
Ch.10 You can Keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans.
Ch.11 "Oh Evan"
Ch.12 Prostates and lost dates
Ch.13 He's got a face straight outta magazine
Ch.14 A field of innocence
Ch.16 "So let me cum on you and call you daddy"
Ch.17 Mrs. Vanoss is in business
Ch.18 The Phantom of the Opera
Ch.19 Masquerade of Throe
Ch.20 Marcel's hotter than the sun
Ch.21 "The Male Uterus"
Ch.22 The Three Lines of Doom
Ch.23 Same shit a bit and poison plus illusions
Ch.24 Tove Lo
Ch.25 KING DELIRIOUS
Ch.26 Teenage boys don't get pregnant.
Ch.27 He's a fool in Love
Ch.28 Where's Evan?
Ch.29 Vice-Versa.
Ch.30 One month
Ch.31 Lonliness kills
Ch.32 False admiration
Ch.33 The day of the Play

Ch.15 Tell me that you love me

1.3K 84 34
By santanicoe

       It wasn't the berry scented candle or even the horrible roleplay. Evan didn't like sex with Sydney any longer. ''You're not fun anymore.'' He huffed as she flopped to the side of the bed.

   Evan picked up his boxers from the floor and slid them on. Walking to the bathroom to pee. He could hear his wife get up and walk downstairs. He begged that the Gods could hear his cries. Please give me Jonathan.

Jonathan was lightheaded as he walked home. His legs wobbled as he groaned. His parents were asleep. It was midnight and he came back from sneaking out. He stopped at Mr.Vanoss' house, rolling his eyes. Evan looked out his window, ironically.

   Jonathan noticed him and he lit up. He smiled and waved, his legs almost giving out. Evan giggled. It was weak yet it made him broad.

Vice Versa.

Evan walked outside in his thin shirt. Raising an eyebrow at Jonathan. ''Lonely?"

    "Come with me. In my room. My parents are dead asleep.'' Jonathan slurred his words and struggled to walk. Evan quietly closed his door and followed the boy. Jonathan opened the door, Evan walked in behind him. The house was quiet, the only light came from up the stairs.

  Jonathan's cold hand grabbed Evan's warm one and lead him upstairs. The stairs loudly creaked, none of them bothered by the loud noise. Jonathan opened his door and plopped on the bed.

"I love you.'' Jonathan's heart was out of his body, attacking Evan.

"It's okay if you don't love me back." He quickly said after.

"Jonathan." Evan sat beside the weak boy, coming closer.

"Tell me that you love me." His eyes started to droop down, slowly falling to sleep.

He started snoring lightly. Evan moved closer towards him and wrapped his arms around Jonathan's torso. His head on the older man's chest.

"I love you." Evan said lowly, kissing the top of his head.

"Perhaps If don't hold you tight enough. I'll never know the right grip but I know you'll never slip from away me. I love you Jonathan."

Vice Versa.

Jonathan hated his made up scenarios that he would dwell on. In reality, Evan closed the curtains and turned off the light in his house. Jonathan continued walking home. There was no I love you, it humbled Jon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...