First Position

By Kehlani-Jauregui

"I think im in love with kehlani". More

In love with kehlani
Say my name
new girls?
Famous?
in2 you
ewwwww

Kayla pov

2.3K 41 4
By Kehlani-Jauregui

Hey my name is makayla but my friends call me kayla i go to crenshaw highschool in oakland i have a twin brother named monte. My bestfriends name is justine. Im a lesbian. There is this one girl that i want to fu- "kayla are you ready to go" uhh school.
Kayla in media below

Kehlani pov
"Yea it was fu- oww" "oh mybad " the girl said her beats bill blasting my song first position "you like the song" i said with a nervous playful smirk "yeah" she blushed "whats your name" i said to her "kayla" she replied "nervous much" i said she was about to speak when a girl blurted in "no she just likes y-"she got cut off when kayla punched her in her arm "haha ow" the girl spoke again "my name is justine kayla's bestfriend" "more like annoying friend with a bigmouth" kayla mumbled to herself but we heard her we all started laughing "here" I leaned on my locker to write something i handed her the piece of paper and said "call me sometimes" and walked away.

This is my first book

Vote and comment please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Love By Bree

Fanfiction

30K 1K 33
But you were my forever..
50.8K 874 36
18.4K 590 13
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
177K 8.1K 32
Kehlani x Rihanna ( Lesbian Story )