Holding on to you

By book-lover4ever

"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loop... More

Prologue part one
Prologue part two
Birthday blues
And then there were two
School isn't just for learning
Lying is an art in itself
For some mine means forever
Hate me don't love me
Confessions
Behind every laughter is a guy with a gun
Red is the new Black
Granger danger
Nothing stays hidden forever
Red is everyone's favourite colour
Even if she didn't know it, she was him
Guess who's coming over
What it means to be owned
It's the dress that did it
Getting out of the game
For the love of everything Red
THIS SECRET IS MINE!
His enemies are out
Dance of defiance
Red means go
So you think you can steal
Devil in the manor
Love is like a triangle filled with death
Bloody pain!
With death comes clarity
hospital standoff
love not needed
Cold as hell
Emotional confusion
Stalker much!
Just another slut
Kissing equals cheating
Shotgun sex
His to protect
Bleed the love away
A flash of the past
Let's not talk about it
Only the doctor can fix it
Not just any old doctor
Nothing but ginger ale
How long is your hair?
Hair-raising screams
Pass me my gun please
Feelings complicated
She doesn't Noah a thing about him
The end of something beautiful
Walk off into midnight
All deals are broker in clubs
We're all family here
Five years of pain
New life, new beginnings
Secrets are revealed
Less talking, more...
When the law comes a knocking
Operation takedown
It's showtime
Like father like son
Turning up the heat
All for her, only for her
New life meets old enemies
How it all began
All good thing must end

Angel of death

11.2K 386 67
By book-lover4ever

SURPRISE!!!! HERE IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT JESSY AND MIGUEL. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT KILLIAN AND LILLY'S STORY.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS

PIC OF THEM IN SHOWER!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 33

Jessy's P.O.V

"Jessy? Is that you?"

Relief flooded me, and I closed my eyes smiling. For a minute, I thought that my life was over, but it was only Bobby, one of my brother's friend. I turned around, my smile still in place.

"Bobby? Are you on your way to see Drew?"

He nodded his head, then looked at the two guys that were with him. The one on his left just smiled at me, but it was more of a perverted smile than a friendly one. However, the guy on Bobby's right was the one that freaked me out, he wasn't smiling or attempting in any way to disguised his lust. His eyes combed my body, making me squirm. He started from the tip of my shoe and moved his way up, I started to shift from foot to foot and it didn't help that I was wearing a short skirt.

When his eyes finally met mine, I saw his intention clear as day. I wanted to run, but something told me that if I did that I'd only make thing worse, so I decided to play it cool and stay as calm as possible.

"Ok, he should be home, I'm just here waiting on my boyfriend...he, um, he's in his house getting my books, then we're going over to mine."

My words were steady and I was proud of myself, but from the look on Bobby and his friends' face, I knew that they didn't buy it. The guy on the right took a few steps closer to me, a knowing smirk on his face.

"No need to lie to us, pretty girl, we're all friends here."

Just as the last word left his mouth, he flipped open what looked like a pocket knife. I gasped, jumping back I looked at Bobby, but he too was smirking. I started to back up as they started moving towards me. looking around I saw that I was alone with no one to help me, so instead I started to plead with Bobby.

"B-Bobby, what's going on? My boyfriend will be here any m-minute, stop this, it isn't funny."

The three of them laughed and started to circle me. The one with pocket knife reached me first and as I tried to move I was held in place from behind. I was so scared that my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, but I refused to cry or show any weakness in front of them. My tears were on the verge of falling, but I held that at bay too.

"Little Jessy Shay, I've always wonder what it would be like to f**k you...guess I'm about to find out."

My eyes widen and that's when I started to fight them off, Bobby and the guy without the knife held me while the other one used his knife to cut the front of my shirt. I lost all of my bravado, and started crying, I knew what they intended to do to me and I knew that they weren't going keep me alive to talk about it to anyone.

Just when he hooked the knife under the front of my bra, an angry voice stopped him.

"I don't take too kindly to people touching what's mine!"

Bobby and his friend let me go, but the one with the knife wasn't giving up that easily. He grabbed me from behind and put the knife to my throat. I saw my stalker's eyes widen with fear, but then it was gone, replaced with a look of absolute death.

His hard eyes bored into my captor, and his voice laced with steel as he spoke, causing even me to shiver.

"I don't think I made myself quite clear..." With speed I've never seen before he pulled out two guns from under his jacket, "...you touch her, you die!"

Everything happened so fast, Bobby and his friend saw the guns and tried to run, but my stalker was faster than them. He fired two shots hitting them both in the head, never seeming to break a sweat.

The guy holding me started freaking out, his hand shaking causing the knife to leave little cuts on my skin.

"Ah shit, shit!! You killed them, man! You f**king killed them!!"

The knife sliced my neck again and this time, I cried out, my stalker's faced got even more deadly. He pointed the gun at the one holding me and pulled the trigger, I heard the shot ring out and saw as my captor drop to the ground screaming, holding on to his arm.

I stood there, shock, just staring at him, watching the blood as it pooled around him. Someone was calling my name but it sounded far away, I couldn't hear it through the horrified scream of someone else. It wasn't until my stalker took me into his arms and shook me that I realised I was the one screaming.

"Jessica, run, run all the way home. I'll come and find you after, I promise."

His words didn't make sense to me, I just couldn't seem to understand them. My eyes refused to stop looking at the blood that was starting to stain the street, he kept talking to me but I kept staring at the blood.

I heard him curse then felt his lips crashing down onto mine, momentarily I was brought back to my senses and what he said started to register.

"Jessica, I need you to leave here before the cops show up, run and down look back, do you hear me?"

I nodded my head, looking him in his eyes. He kept my head secured between his palms and every time I tried to look at the blood, the bodies or the whimpering guy on the ground, he forced my head back to him.

"Go, now!"

His command shook me out of my daze and I nodded my head, more focus and ready to move. Taking off his jacket he put it over my shoulders and pushed my hands into it. With a slight nudge, he pushed me.

"Run, Jessica!"

I didn't have to be told twice, I took off running at full speed, but instead of running straight home like I was told, I turned and walked back to see what he was going to do with the last guy.

In his hands he had the pocket knife that my captor was holding, roughly he dragged him up towards him, causing him to scream. Looking around I saw lights in the windows of a few houses, but no one came out to offer any help. My stalker held me captor by the neck from behind, the knife position in the same way it was at my neck.

"You understand the reason you're dying, but I also want you to know the name of the person who killed you."

He pushed the knife into his neck and slowly sliced through.

"I'm Miquel, motherf**ker, but you can call me death!"

Using all of his strength he pushed the knife in all of the way, slicing through my captor's neck. I stood there shaking, watching the most horrifying, brutal act in my life. A soft squeak escaped me causing Miquel to look my way, he dropped my captor's lifeless body on the ground and stood.

"F**k, Jessica, I told you to run!"

Oh, I was running alright, far away from him. I turned and run, I run until it felt like my body was going to give out. However, I only stop when I reached my house.

The lights were off when I got there, and with shaking hands I pulled my keys out of my jacket pocket, trying to unlock the door. My hands were so unsteady that no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get the key in the door.

Feeling hopeless, I broke down and started crying. I was tempted to bang my hands hard against the door to get my brother's attention, but then I would have to explain to him why I was covered in blood and crying.

As I was about to give up, I felt someone standing behind me. I should have freaked out, I should have screamed but I was too exhausted and way too tired to do either. I knew that it was Miguel, his spicy, woodsy cologne assaulted my nose. For some reason I felt safe knowing he was there, and I did something that was very much out of character for me, I leaned into him.

He wrapped his hands around me, causing me to sigh and closed my eyes. Taking the keys out of my hand he processed to do what I couldn't and opened the door.

Everything after that was like a blur, I vaguely remember entering the house and being carried to my room. I must have imagined it, but I swore I saw Jason's jacket that he was wearing earlier that day thrown over the back of the sofa.

In my room, I let Miguel helped me to get undress, something that I'd never let another guy do. However, I was far beyond the point of carrying, I just wanted get clean and get in bed.

Miguel helped me into the shower, he had to support me because I was unable to stand on my own. With half sleepy eyes I looked up into his ocean blue ones, it was my first real look at him, I must say, he was quite beautiful.

"You're so pretty."

I slurred my words, causing him to chuckled, the sound was so smooth and rich that I found myself leaning into him. The rush of water that hit my heated skin brought me out of my daze, somewhat. The reality of my situation started to sink in, and from the look on his face, I knew that he realised it as well.

I started to pull away from him, using my hands to cover my naked body, however, his hold on me tightened, but his sexy smile was replaced with an equally sexy smirk.

"No need to be modest now, Jessica, I've already seen everything. And it's only a matter of time before I claim every part of you."

I heard the seriousness in his voice as well as seen it on his face, I knew he meant what he said. However, strangely enough, I didn't feel scared or threatened by him.

I've never been an adventurous person, but the look in his eyes was challenging, it was telling me to take a chance and just live life. A fire lit inside of me, freeing a wild side that I didn't even know I had.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and do something that I'd never do otherwise, I decided to forget about tomorrow's consequences and give in to the moment.

"Why wait, what's stopping you from claiming me now?"

His eyes lit with a fiery passion and his thin lips quirked up, I knew I was making a mistake and that I'll beat myself up about it after, but at the moment, all of my worries seemed trivial. I knew I should be worrying about the fact that I saw him kill three guys, granted they were three bad guys, but he still killed them. And the look he had in his eyes showed how much he enjoyed doing it.

"Jessica Shay, you're mine now."

I didn't protest or deny it as his lips came down on mine, claiming me as his own.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

SO, ARE YOU GUYS TEAM KILLIAN OR TEAM MIGUEL? WHICH ONE OF THESE ALPHA MALES ARE YOUR FAVOURITE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 14K 32
Until the door flies open and I cover myself as he stays there in shock. "Wow did I get u that work out " he says as he locks the door and comes towa...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
877K 18.5K 21
"I told you never to hang out with that idiot" he hissed as he dug under my evening dress. "Stop. We can-can't be doing thi-" I couldn't breath as h...