commander lexa one shots

By debnamalycia

tiny stories about commander Lexa! More

follow the flame
20 thousand night gowns
cupid's arrow
jealous lexa would include

dating lexa would include:

3.9K 125 32
By debnamalycia

• calling her "lex"

• lots of ass grabbing in meetings cause lexa can't keep her hands to herself

• "lexa, did you really just grab my ass?"
• "shhh, pay attention!"

• "you aren't my teacher!"

• mmmm jealous lex would throw you up against the nearest wall and kiss you ( in private of course)

• loads of tracing her tattoos with you hands, or really anything because homegirl's tattoos a flat out beautiful.

• being the only one she can confide in, without feeling like she might get stabbed in the back.

•MAD SEX
- "fuck you!"
- "alright baby, you can fuck me."

• PUTTING ON EACH OTHER'S  WARPAINT BEFORE BATTLES LIKE THE GAY PRINCESSES YOU ARE

• becoming heda when she dies, being a great one in honor of the only thing you've ever loved.

• dying in battle protecting Clarke, and finally being with your only love.

(a/n  hello, I love you guys loads !! I'm finally going to be updating again. message me or comment requests!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
746K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 34.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...