One Strong Ummah

By masreyya

Assalamu Alaikum my dear sisters! Welcome to this mini-guide for muslimahs where you'll find: reminders, quot... More

The Beginning
The Way To Success
Islam vs Terrorism
I'm Sure You'll Love These
From Their Perspective
Islam vs Hate
Author's Note: Glitches
To Inspire
End The Apartheid
فاصبر صبرا جميلا
Count Your Blessings (الحَمْد لله)
Instinctive
Trust In Allah (توكل)
Remember Me, I Will Remember You (ذكر الله)
Ummati: A Poem
Body vs Soul
Applications
Bye Bye Bikini
Halal Joke ١
Halal Joke ٢
Halal Joke ٣
Halal Joke ٤
Halal Joke ٥
Halal Joke ٨
Halal Joke ٦
Halal Joke ٧
Holy Narrations
Mark Hanson --- Hamza Yusuf
Surah Al-Kahf
Logic & Reasoning
News!
Restrictions
Give
iWatch and Learn

Islam vs Racism

367 29 12
By masreyya

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

 Imagine being stopped from doing something you love/want to do, but your skin color/culture is holding you back. What a terrible feeling that is! It makes you feel like you are lower than everyone else, an intruder who is not part of this society. It offends you, angers you, frustrates you, but most of all it saddens you.

We all come from Adam, no matter where we're from. Our diversity is our strength! We can all contribute to society with our different traditions and knowledge. How lifeless the world would be if we were all the same?

  Bilal ibn Rabah, was one of the most trusted and loyal Sahabah of  Muhammad alayhi salatu wassalam. He was born in Mecca and is considered as the first muezzin, chosen by Muhammad peace be upon him himself. That's how great he was!

 Abu Lahab was the paternal uncle of the Prophet peace be upon him. He became one of the biggest and deadliest enemies of Islam. His turmoil, his torture, his torment increased day by day at the uprising of Islam. Even his wife had the same hateful attitude towards the Holy Prophet peace be upon him. In Surah Al-Masad, Almighty Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind revealed the following verse: "Perish the hands of Abu Lahab (the father of flames). Perish He! His wealth and his children will not benefit him! He will be burnt in a Fire of blazing flames! His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood as fuel. A twisted rope of Palm-leaf round her (own) neck!"

Interethnic marriages are such a noble thing because it means that we overlook the appearance (skin color) of a person and admire their inner beauty instead.

Nowadays, some parents don't like when their kids marry someone from an other ethnicity. We should remind them that Islam forbids judging someone based on their background.

Remember, we are all born equal, the characteristics that differentiate us in front of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, are piety and good character.

It's a beautiful thing that people from all ethnicities are joined together by Islam. Let's celebrate our diversity and thank Allah for it.

Psst! Don't forget to watch the two videos from Mohamed Zeyara and Nouman Ali Khan (the first one made me cry 😢).

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh 😄

Your Sister 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.2K 45
Assalamualaikum My Dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam!!! Daw'ah, is to call, request, encourage people to Islam. Now since we're all moderately teens...
21.5K 1.7K 12
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu! May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah swt be upon you! This is a book filled with random chapter...
1.7K 426 37
Reminders about Islam and stories of Quran To learn more about Islam, read the book You'll get benefited by it In sha Allah We only love to read abou...
83K 4.4K 28
[HIGHEST Ranking : 37 in spiritual] Though people find it both funny and crazy that a little childhood proposal between two four year olds got them m...