Roller Skating Shoes

By AnnaxDreamer

Lilliana McCall -- one of three triplets -- has gone through the most stupidest form of bullying. And it all... More

Chapter 1: Packing
Chapter 2: I Won't Let That Dam Break
Chapter 3: Please Don't Tell
Chapter 4: There's Three Of Them
Chapter 5: Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Fighting Back
Chapter 7: I Want To Go Home
Chapter 8: You Can Tell Me
Chapter 9: What Got You All Smiley?
Chapter 10: I Just Miss Him
Chapter 12: Nice Speech
Chapter 13: Hello Friend
Chapter 14: Kol Pizza Service
Chapter 15: You Are Very Impatient
Chapter 16: Partners In Crime
Chapter 17: Boys Are Stupid
Chapter 18: He's A Really Great Kisser
Chapter 19: We'll Work Stuff Out
Chapter 20: Our Little Secret
Chapter 21: Jake Should Stay In State Farm
Chapter 22: And So They Start...
Chapter 23: The First Date
Chapter 24: Excuse Me For Not Knowing Miley Cyrus
Chapter 25: I'm Trying To Be Mad At You
Chapter 26; Lost One, Found One
Chapter 27: Should've Listened
Chapter 28: So What Do Two Broke Down Heartbreaks Do Now?
Chapter 29: Don't Be A Sore Loser
Chapter 30: Jenna
Chapter 31: It Was A Fun Ride

Chapter 11: Told You I Could Handle It

119 3 0
By AnnaxDreamer

Chapter 11: Told You I Could Handle It 

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

•Lilliana's POV•

"Anna, wake up!" I heard someone say, but I way too tired to move or open my eyes.

"Shut up and go away," I mumbled to the person, who I suppose would be Ryder.

"Well, I'd love to move, but you're on me."

I rolled my eyes, "You can't move a tiny girl off of you?"

He sighed, and rolled off of the bed, leaving my head to fall. “Ryder!” I screeched. At least the bed was soft, so it wasn't a hard fall.

"I told you to wake up," He countered. "So that's your problem."

"I hate you so much," I said, ripping the sheets off of by body and getting up. "Okay, so who's getting the bathroom first?"

He shrugged, "I dunno,"

"Do you even have clothes here?" I asked him, jumping out of the bed.

"Yeah, I camp out here a lot, so I got a few." He answered.

I nodded, "Alright, and since I live here, I go first."

"Okay then, go, and please don't take 2 hours."

"I make no promises," I said, making my way to the closet to get clothes. I would be wearing a light gray long sleeved shirt, which had a black anchor in the center. To match that, I'd wear black skinny jeans and white converses. And I'd wearing my cute heart and bow earrings; it had a diamond bow at the top and a black heart at the bottom. And I also had this cute hair clip that was shaped like a how, which I was dying to wear. When I got my outfit, I made my way to the bathroom. But before I could open the door, it opened by itself. Which I found strange, until a familiar face popped out.

"Harry?"

"Hi," He replied quietly, not looking up at me. "I'm sorry I left,"

I was speechless at first, just seeing him standing there. I don’t know if I was mad at him or just happy and relieved that he was back home and safe. I then finally spoke up and said, "You don't have to be sorry for anything Harry, I missed you." I told him softly. "Why'd you have to go?"

"I... I just needed time to think..." He admitted.

"What was there to think about Harry? No matter what happens, we will always be family and you know that also." I whispered, trying not to scream. Okay, so maybe I am mad, happy and relieved all at the same time.

"I've realized that now, and I'm sorry, I just overreacted." He apologized.

I sighed, "Just go tell Jenna you're back, you had her really worried." And with that, I entered the bathroom and slammed the door. In my head I thought we'd just hug and everything would be okay, but I guess my mind had another way of making this little reunion. And for once, I didn't cry, that was a change. I hurriedly got ready, then put on a little make-up and got out of the bathroom.

When everyone was done, we all made our way to school. Harry didn't want to drive, so I was stuck with that job. Both Harry and Ryder sat in the back, because frankly I wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone. I wasn't angry, or sad, and I sure as hell wasn't happy, I had no idea what I was feeling. I guess I was wrong about being all of those emotions mixed, because now I don’t even know. I was just a confused person as it is. When we reached to school, I pulled the keys out and left, not really waiting for Harry and Ryder.

I kept the keys, because I didn't bother to give it to Harry. I knew they were behind me, so I didn't bother to wait. I got what I needed from my locker, and sat on the floor and waited, like usual. "Are you mad at me?" Harry asked, stooping down beside me.

I braced my head on the locker and faced him, "I'm not mad, I just think -"

"Harry, are you okay?" A girl’s screech interrupted me. I rolled my eyes at that, some people are so desperate. And speaking of desperate, here comes Kelsey.

"Oh my gosh, Harry! What happened? I heard you were missing, are you okay?" She asked him frantically, as if she actually knew what had happened.

Then there were three, four, five and much more to come. "Locker," I hear a familiar voice say. When I looked up I saw it was a familiar face too. I pushed myself aside so Kol could get in his locker. "Are you okay?" He asked me; when he stooped down to open his locker.

"Honestly, not really." I admitted.

"What's wrong?" He asked, grabbing all of his needed books and closing his locker.

"It's personal,"

He nodded, "Feel free to tell me anything," He said, with a small smile.

"Thanks, I really need a friend right now." I told him, returning the smile.

"Well that's where I come in," He said. "I'll see you in Math,"

I got up, as did he and I asked, "We have Math together?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, you just never noticed me before. And I saw when you got annoyed with Mr. Michael about mixing you up with your sisters too."

I laughed lightly, "I'll try to see you then,"

"Alright, bye." He said waving a goodbye to me as he walked away.

"Bye," I called after him. I sighed and braced back on the locker, watching as he walked away. Why can't everyone be like him?

"You got a little crush there?" Harry teased, causing me to blush.

"Shut up Harry, I'm still mad at you." I said, trying to hide my blush. And I noticed the herd of girls had vanished. I didn't get why these girls were always so annoying, they're always flirting with Harry and it was so obvious he didn't like them. It’s not like he’s a celebrity or anything,”

"Aw, you know you can't stay mad at me." He smirked.

"Don't touch me," I warned, knowing he was probably gonna tickle me.

"Let's make a deal," He offered.

"No, you never keep your deals." I said, remembering when he made a deal about not tickling each other and he still did, like a million times.

"Well I mean it this time," He guaranteed.

I sighed, "Well then hurry and talk, the bell's gonna ring soon."

"I won't tickle you, if you stop being mad at me."

"But you have to still believe we're family,"

"I do," He confirmed. "And I'll always believe,"

“And not get sad whenever you hear my accent,”

“Promise,”

I smiled, "I missed you Harry," I told him, wrapping my arms around him. I just wanted to crush him, and never let him go. He doesn't understand how much I missed him. I didn't let go until the bell rung, meaning we'd have time split up.

"You have to let go of me," Harry said, even though he hadn't let go himself.

"So do you," I replied, not letting go.

"Will one of you just let go? Or I'm leaving you Anna," Ryder warned, and I could see he was getting annoyed.

I sighed, and let go. "See you in chemistry,"

"Yeah, see ya," And with that, we separated and made our way to class. I wasn't mad at Ryder anymore, if you haven't noticed. He earned my forgiveness last night; he was there for me and he helped me feel better. If I didn't know him, I wouldn't have anyone there for me. Lillian and Lilly wouldn't care, so I doubt they would’ve been any help. And Jenna would've had enough problems about this, so I didn't want to bother her. And Kol, well that was definitely a no no, because I don't think Jenna would want people coming into her house when this kind of thing happen. Ryder was allowed to stay because they've known each other for a long time, I guess.

We got into History, and headed straight for our seats at the back. I like sitting at the back, because the teacher doesn't always notice you. But the teachers in this school don't choose students to participate like that; they check your strength and weaknesses. I bet my parents will say this is a better school, due to the way they choose and everything. "So who was that guy?" Ryder asked as we were both seated.

"What guy?" I asked, taking my notebook out.

"The guy by the locker," He answered. "You guys seem close,"

I smirk, "Is someone jealous?"

"No I'm not!" He defended quickly. A little too quick, this made me guess he was. That's cute, Ryder's jealous.

"Aw, you are." I cooed, punching his cheeks.

He sighed, "I just wanted to know his name,"

I chuckle, "His name is Kol, just like Kol from Vampire Diaries. But that was season three,"

"You mean Klaus’s brother?"

I nodded, "How do you know who that is?"

"My sister is obsessed with that show, so I'm basically forced to watch it with her." He said, very annoyed. I find that funny, because he wasn't so annoyed when I was watching it. He did offer to watch it though, so I don't know why he'd be annoyed. Maybe he was annoyed with his sister, but what do I know?

"Is that Rachelle girl your sister?" I asked him, remembering the screeching girl from the first day when Harry ran away.

He nodded, "Yes, I told you that yesterday. She's in college now and my parents are always comparing me to her, nagging and nagging that I can't be more like her."

I laughed, "Is she your only sibling?"

He shook his head, "I have my brother, Ryan, he's somewhere in this class." He said, looking around. "That guy there," He said, pointing to a guy at the front of the classroom. He looked a bit like Ryder; they had the same hair and skin tone, but not the same face at all.

"He's ugly," I commented.

Ryder laughed, "I've been told I got all the good looks from the family,"

I looked at him with raised eyebrows, "Hmm..." I cocked my head to the side and eyed him up and down. I shook my head, "I don't think so,"

He rolled his eyes, "Stop lying,"

"Ryder and Lilliana!" Ms. Gilbert yelled, which I think was very unnecessary. But I was happy she knew my name; teachers know me by my accent now, which I think is really great. Although she hadn’t heard me talking to know who I was, but whatever. It's about time they got that right. "Would you like to come up here and continue your conversation?"

"What do you think?" I muttered, low enough so she wouldn't hear.

"Please exit the classroom; I will speak to you both later." She said, staring intently at us. Ryder got up and I got up after him, then we both made our way out of the classroom. I braced to the wall by the door, and Ryder stood in front of me.

"So, as I was saying: you should stop lying, and admit it." Ryder continued.

I laughed, "Are you being serious right now?"

"Yes I am," He confirmed.

I rolled my eyes, "We aren't continuing this conversation here, and you don't need me to admit it, you've got the whole school."

"They're all for Harry, not me," He said pouting.

"That does not work on me, unless your face is super cute." I told him.

"Who's face would that be?"

"Kol," I chirped.

He rolled his eyes, he's so jealous. "Mhm,"

I peeped into the classroom and saw Ms. Gilbert was teaching, as if she totally forgot about us. Well I guess she'll finish the lesson, and then come to us. This has never happened before, so I didn't have any understanding as to what the teacher would say. But I am good at getting out of trouble, so I'd handle it. "Ryder, when Ms. Gilbert comes out, don't say anything, okay?"

"What? Why?" He questioned.

"Just trust me,"

And before he could reply, Ms. Gilbert was outside. She looked at us both before she began speaking. I don't know why teachers do that, they look at you for a bit before they say what they need to. It's not necessary; I think they do that so they can think of something proper to say. "You shouldn't be talking in my class!" Was the first thing she said, and that wasn’t very thought up, it just seemed like what you should say.

"I'm sorry, but it was very important." I told her, making it seem like I was about to cry. I could fake cry, so if it came to that, I'd be able to.

"What's so important that you need to disturb my class to say to each other?" She asked. And we weren't even disturbing the class, no-one even noticed us.

"It's very personal, something I’d rather not talk about." I choke out.

"Well whatever it is, you shouldn't use class time to speak about it!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry!" I say, flows of fake tears streaming down my face. "My cousin just came home, and I had no idea where he had been, and he was there for me!" I said, dropping to the floor and hiding my face in my knees, using my hands to hug them close to my chest.

"Lilliana, please get up." She said softly, stooping down beside me. "I didn't know – I’m sorry.”

"There's nothing to be sorry about!" I lashed out at her. "You shouldn't just scream at someone like that when you know nothing,"

She sighed, "Go to the bathroom and wash up, I'm sorry about that."

I nodded, "Okay, but um... I don't want to go alone,"

"Alright, Ryder will go with you."

"Is that okay with you?" I asked Ryder, looking up at him.

He nodded and smiled, "Definitely,"

I then got up, and walked with Ryder as Ms. Gilbert went back into the classroom. When Ryder and I were both far away from the classroom, I wiped my tears away and smiled. "Told you I can handle it,"

"I always doubted you," He teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Ryder,"

"But seriously though, am I hot?" He asked.

I laughed, he’s so weird. "You know that same thing got us in trouble? Why do you still care?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I just want to know what you think of my physical appearance."

I rolled my eyes, "Well you'll never know," Of course I thought he was hot, I mean look at him. His hair is all cute, and I'd love to run my hand through it, and his face is just so adorable when he pouts. I couldn't fall for it before, which is something I was happy for. Pouting never works on me, I just give in sometimes because I think it's funny when someone does it. I mean, what does jutting out your bottom lip do? The next time he does it, I might bite it. No wait, ew, that's gross. Maybe if we dated.

But seriously, would he ever date me? I don't know why I'm even thinking about this, Harry would probably never allow it anyway. He'd think it's all weird, his sister and best friend being all mushy around holding. I wouldn't want to see him dating my best friend, which I probably won't ever have. If I do have a best friend, it would most likely be a boy, because girls are all annoying sometimes. So, Harry wouldn't date my best friend, so I had no fear.

Kol could be my best friend; he was nice enough to be my best friend. But I did develop some tiny feelings for him, so I'd want to be more. But I don't think I'd ready for a relationship just yet. And I don't know if I liked Ryder, and I didn't want to choose between those two. I don't want that to be my first love, a choice of two boys. But hey, maybe none of them even have any feelings for me. Although Ryder makes it a bit obvious that he kind of likes me, but it's probably just a stupid crush.

When I managed to get rid of all my tears and thoughts, Ryder and I made our way back to class.

♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆

Hello there everyone!!!!!! 

If you are wondering {I bet you aren't}, I am super happy!!! First, tomorrow is my best friend Tisa_Wisa's brithday, so wish her a happy birthday on that day please!!! And the second reason is classified, but nevertheless, it makes me happy as a bird that just got let loose from a cage! Ah! 

Okay, my little rant there is over. Thanks for reading, love you bye!!

Stay beautiful my darling dreamers <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 297 23
Just a week before she was supposed to get married 20 year old Summer's fiance calls off the wedding and leaves town with one of her best friends. Fe...
241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...
1.1K 207 33
Faith Harper will do whatever it takes to be with her soulmate...and it all started with one unforgettable night. A night where her best friend prof...
1.9K 124 31
I'm battling with myself. I have been going through a lot. I have been getting hurt more often and caught myself crying, and losing people. Everythin...