One Strong Ummah

Por masreyya

Assalamu Alaikum my dear sisters! Welcome to this mini-guide for muslimahs where you'll find: reminders, quot... Más

The Beginning
The Way To Success
Islam vs Terrorism
I'm Sure You'll Love These
From Their Perspective
Islam vs Hate
Author's Note: Glitches
Islam vs Racism
To Inspire
End The Apartheid
فاصبر صبرا جميلا
Instinctive
Trust In Allah (توكل)
Remember Me, I Will Remember You (ذكر الله)
Ummati: A Poem
Body vs Soul
Applications
Bye Bye Bikini
Halal Joke ١
Halal Joke ٢
Halal Joke ٣
Halal Joke ٤
Halal Joke ٥
Halal Joke ٨
Halal Joke ٦
Halal Joke ٧
Holy Narrations
Mark Hanson --- Hamza Yusuf
Surah Al-Kahf
Logic & Reasoning
News!
Restrictions
Give
iWatch and Learn

Count Your Blessings (الحَمْد لله)

549 22 14
Por masreyya

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Be thankful to the One who created you. The One who gave you everything you have and who keeps you alive.

Allah subhanahu wa taala said that if you thank him, he will give you even more than what you have. When you pray, you say: "Sami'a Allahu liman hamida. Rabbanna wa laka Al Hamd." It means: "Allah listens to he who praises Him. Our Lord, the praise belongs to you." When you say this phrase in you salah, think of at least one blessing Allah gave you such as Wattpad (jk). Not, but seriously, be grateful in your salah and even after your salah say Alhamdulilah 33 times.

Just try to count all the blessings we have. Life (oh wait I have no life), food, a home, parents, clothes, Wi-Fi, an education, health, the ability to walk, to see, to smell, to breathe... Even sleep is a blessing! So many people toss and turn in their beds, anxiety eating them alive.  But you know what's THE biggest blessing you and I have? Islam. Alhamdulilah we have Islam.

Don't ever be ungrateful because what you currently have might disappear. And you'll be yearning for it to come back after understanding its true value.

You see, Allah created you in the most perfect way possible. So by saying that you're not beautiful, you're actually being ungrateful to Allah. You ARE beautiful! So say Alhamdulilah every time you look in the mirror and also say this dua'a:

الحمد لله اللهم كما حسنت خلقي فحسن خلقي "
Alhamdu lillahi Allahumma kama hasanta khalqi fahassin khuluqi."

{"Praise to Allah. Oh Allah! As you have beautified my outward/physical appearance, then beautify my inward appearance (character)"}

(Hadits Rasulullah peace be upon him- Ibn Suni)

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER

What are you grateful for? I am grateful to have lovely readers and sisters like you!

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh 😙

Your Thankful Sista'💝

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

147K 7.8K 45
A Crush. The word brings the meaning clearly. It crushes you at the end. And Aisha was a victim to this 'crush'. She adored the guy and was head over...
115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
83K 4.4K 28
[HIGHEST Ranking : 37 in spiritual] Though people find it both funny and crazy that a little childhood proposal between two four year olds got them m...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...