Game On, Bad Boy

Par perksofashley

"Let's play a game. I'll give you 6 months to fall in love with me. I'll captivate you in every single way po... Plus

The Introduction
You, Again?
The Party
Fights and Giggles
Bad Blood
Hangry
My Heart
A Dare
Game On, Bad Boy
Bad Boy
Cold Showers
Kisses and Sleep
Bug Bites
Explanations and Panera
Meeting The Mom
Hey There Deliah
Breathless
Red Panty
The Mess
River Flows
Regrets
Love Me Harder
Lo-like You
Distance Means Nothing
Welcome to New York
Kisses and Cuddles
Last Forever Please
Decisions
Flight Back Home
Adriana Rose Kumbier
Christmas @ The Beach
Fight For Her
Old Ways
Game Over, Bad Boy

Classy Yet Trashy

21K 515 140
Par perksofashley

I walked inside my house and threw my beach clothes into the washer.

"Kristi, honey?" Someone called out for me.

"In here!" I called back.

"Oh, here you are! I made some desserts, where are your friends?" My nana asked.

"Oh, they dropped me off and had to leave, I'd love to eat your desserts though, do I get any?" I teased my nana.

"Of course! You've looked like you lost some weight dear, what happened?" My Nana asked with a concerned look plastered on her face.

"Oh, I've just been stressed..." I lied as we walked into the kitchen. She stopped walking in her tracks and turned around to face me.

"Dear. Now you know you can tell me anything, I'm always here for--" All of a sudden, the tears I've been holding in for the past few hours came out like crazy and uncontrollable.

"Aw dear...what happened? Who hurt my baby girl?" My Nana asked as she soothingly ran her fingers up and down my shoulder.

"Aus--ty--n," I muffled out through my sob.

"Oh baby girl, what did that jerk face do?" She asked as she pulled me away and met my eyes. Which I'm pretty sure are red. And there I spent my night, eating desserts and pouring out my feelings about Austyn to my Nana.

"How could he do that?!" She asked in shocked. By that time, I was over and done crying.

Stuffing my face with food was the best option.

"Exactly!" I muffled out through the food in my mouth. "He thinks he can just come and go as he pleases! Like I am not a toy, and I will not get treated like a toy."

"There you go, that's the way! Don't cry over him anymore, okay? You are better than him and deserve better and if he can't see that, then let him go," my Nana replied as I nod in agreement.

I couldn't wait to go back to school and forget everything that happened during my horrible break.

To be honest, I missed it.

After the talk with my Nana, I happily made my way to my room and stripped off for a hot shower, preparing for a night without a soaked pillow. 

1 Week Later

I stretched out of my bed and dragged myself to my bathroom to get ready. Finally, school is here! After I showered and picked my outfit out, I grabbed my bag and phone and left to go downstairs for some breakfast.

"Morning dear," my mom approached me as she put bacon and eggs on my plate.

"Thank you! Nana's leaving today, isn't she?" I asked as I swallowed in my food with some orange juice.

"Yes she is, your mother and I will drive her to the airport in Sacramento later today so you'll have to go pick up Kaytlyn later," my dad chimed in as he sipped his coffee and read his newspaper.

"Wait does Kayt have a soccer game tonight?" I asked, almost forgetting about her game.

"Oh crap! She does...go tonight for her Kristi, your dad and I won't make it," my mom responds.

"Yeah--okay! I gotta go now, bye!" I kissed them off, "bye Nana!"

"Bye baby, don't forget what I said!" She called off to me before I went out.

"Never will!" I yelled back and got into my car.

I pressed the window down and blasted my music. The weather is so nice today, thank god I live in California!

I arrived at school with little to no traffic. I got out of my car and was approached with Samantha and Anna, "Kristi!!! I missed you."

I barely got out of my car and I was back in it with them hugging me, "Okay guys!" 

They didn't seem to hear me the first time, "GUYS! I CAN'T BREATHE!" They instantly pull away and got out of my car.

"Thank you for finally let me get out of my car," I said with a laugh after.

"Yup, anytime. That's what friends are for!" Anna said as she looped her arms into Samantha's and I and made our way into the school. We were stopped by a big crowd swarming around.

"What's happening here?" I asked them as we tried to get a look at the scene.

"I have no clue, but I want a better view!" Anna exclaimed as she ran to find a better spot.

"Wait up girl!" Samantha and I said as we ran after her.

"Damn! Go! Get him! Get him! Go for it! Swing at it, dude!" Was all that we heard from the crowd.

 As we finally found a better view, it was the one and only, Austyn Sabel against this random kid.

It hasn't even been 3 months, and he's back already.

"Austyn?" I said way too loud and he stopped fighting to look over at me. He quickly got off of the guy and walked off.

"What the hell is his problem!" Anna yelled out as we started to walk away from the not-so-much-of-a-crowd-anymore.

"Don't ask me, I don't know and I could care less," I shrugged as I started to fasten my speed up.

"They need to make up," Anna whispered to Samantha too loud that I heard it too.

"No, we don't!" I turned back and shouted at them and then stormed off to my first hour. I ended up making it through half of the school day before having to approach Austyn since we sat next to each other in science.

We both sat through the entire 45-minute lecture with me sprinting on my way out. I made my way to lunch as quickly as possible. I bought a mango pineapple smoothie with nachos and fries on the side.

"That'll be $10.57," the lady said as I gave her a $20. I grabbed my change and ran to sit down at the table.

"Speedy Kristi," someone said from behind me. I was terrified to turn back, but I knew it wasn't Austyn because it wasn't his voice.

I slowly turned around to see it was Aiden.

"Aiden?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, it's me haha," he said as he scratched the back of his head uncomfortably.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to sound like that, sit with me!" I offered as he sat across from me.

"You're okay, hahaha. So what's the need for the speed?" Aiden asked as he opened his soda.

"Oh, you know--just a little hungry, it's been a long day," I lied as I ate some nachos.

"I feel you, I've been looking lost like a puppy around this school," he said as I looked up and realized that it was his first day.

"Oh yeah! Today's your first day! I totally forgot I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you by giving you a tour after lunch? I have a free period!" I said with a sincere smile.

"I'm in!" He agreed before Samantha and the rest of the crew came crashing in.

"Hey, Kristi! Who's this?" Was all I got asked during lunch.

"Guys, this is Aiden," everyone gave me blank stares, "from the beach last week? ring a bell?"

"OH!" Everyone said in unison. I gave them a sarcastic smile and then they got familiar with Aiden.

"So, did you guys see the fight this morning?" Aiden brought up. Everyone looked at each other and then at me.

"Yeah we did, it was such a great welcome back to school sight!" I sarcastically said.

"Ha-Ha," they all said uneasily, except for Aiden.

"Hey Aiden, how about that tour right now?" I urged him as I got up and grabbed my stuff.

"Uh--yeah sure! Later guys," Aiden said as he followed after me. As we walked out of the cafeteria, I caught a glimpse of Austyn with Nicole, one of his old fling.

Guess the bitches always go back to each other in the end.

"So what's first?" Aiden asked as we walked around the school.

"Well first off, what don't you know already? You had your morning classes already!" I exclaimed as he laughed at my comment.

"You're right. How about you take me around again and show me, my classes?" He asked with his killer smile.

"Y--yeah of course!" I stuttered out as I was so bedazzled by his smile. We ended up walking around the whole school.

"So that's the s--" he interrupted me, "that is the science pod." I looked at him surprisingly.

"You already know where everything is?" I questioned.

"Well...yeah, kinda..." he said while he scratched the back of his head.

"You tricked me into giving you a tour when you already knew? Pfff! Wow Aiden," I said faking with an attitude.

"Sorry Kristi, I just wanted to spend time with you, alone," he said as he gave me an apologetic smile.

"It's fine! I enjoyed the time spent with you today!" I said cheerfully.

"Whew! I thought you were gonna be mad at me," he heaved out.

"No--Omg no! I would never be!" I said as we made our way into the library.

"Good," he smirked. I spent the rest of my free period teaching him the things he had just learned today in class.

"Wow! That's a lot to take in...but thanks, Kristi!" He said as he packed up his things into his bag.

"It really is, but it's easy! Don't stress too much," I assured him.

"I won't since you're here to teach me," Aiden said as my face instantly flushed a bright red.

"Uhh--thanks..let's get you to your next class shall we!?" I exclaimed awkwardly changing the subject and packing my things up.

"Won't you be late for your next class though?" He asked as we walked out.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine. That teacher is always late too," I said as we both laughed after.

"I'll be seeing you later?" He asked me before heading into class.

"Yeah!" I smiled back at him. I walked back to the other side of the school to my next class, gym.

Before I even made it, I was pulled into a dark classroom. I heard the door slammed and locked. I didn't want to say anything, I was too terrified. The person pushed me up against the wall and came close to me. I could smell the familiar scent.

Austyn.

"Seems like you met someone already?" He whispered into my ears, sending chills all the way through my body.

"What's it to you?" I bitched.

He turned the lights on and his face was neatly adjusted in the light. His beautiful sea-green eyes looked at me as if he wanted to rip my clothes off and devour me right here. 

"You. Don't speak to me like that," he warned as he came even closer to me.

I pushed him off, "you don't get to tell me what to do" he interrupted me, "not yet."

"What do you mean 'not yet,' you mean 'not ever,'" I asked as I pushed him away again. He smirked at me as he grabbed a hold of my arms and pinned them above me. We spent a good minute looking at each other before he spoke.

His lips inched closer and closer to mine, "don't forget, I'm always the winner in this game of two."

"This game doesn't exist when you're a dick," I said as he gave me a look that almost made me gave in.

"I am what I have" he interjected.

"Pfft, you are sick," I said as I angrily pulled my arms out and walked under his arm and tried going to the door, but only to be pulled back into his arm. He pulled us too quickly that we fell.

"Ow," he moaned out as I landed on him.

"Omg! Are you okay?" I asked him as I quickly got off him.

"Urgh--yeah I'm fine--" I interrupted him as I notice a cut oozing blood on the side of his stomach with his risen shirt.

"Austyn! You're not fine! Let me put some medicine on you and bandage you up," I protested as I went over to get the first aid kit.

"Well, okay I guess," he said as he got up and lifted his shirt with a smirk.

I took out the medicine and started applying some on the cut on his stomach. I felt his stare on me and looked up to see him smirking.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked waiting for his cocky reply.

"Well yeah, my girl is touching my second best part on my body," he said emphasizing it.

My face brightens red.

"You're so cute when you blush, glad I can still make you that blush, but not as much as when we have those nig--" I interrupted, "shut up Austyn!"

I added pressure onto his wound with him groaning in pain. This time, it was my turn to smirk, and so I did. I ended up getting a laugh from him.

"Let me apply some on your face," I said without waiting for his answer, I went to apply some medicine on the corner of his lips and bandaged it up.

"Why did you want to fight today? Are you in your right mind?" I asked impatiently.

"No reason, I just wanted to." He rudely spoke out before walking out and leaving me in the room alone with no words to even say.

Why? Why was I nice to him? Why did he leave like that in return for what I just did?

After being left alone in the room, I walked out pissed realizing that I have to get a pass because I was actually later than usual. 

After gym, as I passed the janitors closet, I heard some unpleasant noise coming out.

"Austyn! Ugh, yes harder!" A girl cried out.

"Nicole, be quiet before someone hears us. Just shut up, let me do this myself!" came from the one and only Austyn.

My heart was shattered, again. I ran out of school and got into my car. I didn't want any tears to roll down, at all, but they wouldn't listen. They all came pouring down.

I ended up driving off to I don't know where, but I stayed there for a good amount of time before heading back home to change for Kaytlyn's soccer game.

I quickly showered before putting on my makeup, trying to cover up my bloodshot and puffy eyes. I did the best I could and left the house to her game.

I parked my car and made my way to the bleachers.

"Kristi!" Kaytlyn called out to me.

"Hi, Kayt!" I yelled back out as I waved to her.

"Thank you for coming to my game," she said as she ran over to me.

"When do I ever miss your games? You're my #1 now go kill it on the field girl!" I shouted as she ran back over to the fields to get ready. I made my way over to the seat Kayt saved for me and sat there.

The game took two hours and finally ending later than usual, with Kayt's team winning 9-3, "Congratulations winner, I'm so proud of you! Since you're the winner, what should I treat you to tonight?" I asked as she grabbed her Nike bag and walked to the car with me.

"I'm feeling...frozen yogurt!" She shouted as we got into the car.

"Then frozen yogurt it is!" I exclaimed back and drove to the closest frozen yogurt. I got pink lemonade with a side of kiwi sprinkled on top, while Kayt got pineapple with pineapple on top.

"Ew Kayt, why do you get pineapple on pineapple?" I asked as we sat down at one of the high chairs by the window.

"It's good! Leave me alone, stop judging me," she whined out as she ate her yogurt.

"Fine," I agreed and we both ended up laughing. The door rang with a bunch of people coming in laughing. I looked over, it was Nicole's little group with Austyn and some other guys tagging along. I quickly looked away before making eye contact with anyone.

"Hey, isn't that Austyn?" Kayt whispered to me.

"Shh, don't say his name," I said in a serious tone shutting her up. We quickly finished our yogurt, while on our way to throw it out and leave, Nicole just had to open her fucking big mouth.

"Seems like I've gotten Austyn, who are you again?" Nicole spatted out as she looked at me.

I turned around, "It seems like you never learned to that fucking shut your mouth? I mean the only time you ever do is maybe when you suck his dick that has already been in me?" I paused to let her take it in before saying another thing, "also, you had him after me, seems like you love my leftovers. Plus, janitor's closet, really? How classy, yet trashy."

I grabbed Kayt and we walked out.

"HAHAHA OMG KRISTI! YOU KILLED HER, literally," Kayt said we both laughed because I did really just kill her, with my words.

"Kristi," I heard someone call out to me. I stopped dead in my tracks, knowing it was Austyn.

"Kaytlyn, go to the car first," I told her as I gave her my keys. She didn't say anything but did as she was told.

"What do you want? Why can't you leave me alone," I said as he approached me.

"I've already told you what I wanted, you. And seems like you like to eavesdrop?" He asked with a smirk.

"Pff, please. As if I want to listen to you and Nicole talk trash, please don't be so overly cocky Austyn," I spat out. "Maybe you should try fucking her in a better place--oh wait never mind that place is just as dirty as you two are."

"Don't you remember, you were in there too? Seems like you're dirty too," he called out to me. My heart dropped.

I turned back to him, trying to hold my tears, "seems like you like to be a dirty coward and bring every girl in there. But know this, I never fucked you in there, and never will I ever, you are the dirty one coward. Fuck you Austyn."

Once I turned and walked off, the tears already rolled down.

Fuck! Why do I keep crying?

He's not even worth it!

This time, he let me walk off and I did too, never turning back.

"Kristi...are you okay?" Kayt asked concerningly.

"Honestly..no," I told her as I drove back home.

"Hey Kristi, remember, he lost you, he lost a diamond. Now stop crying, you can do much better, okay?" Katy said, trying to cheer me.

"Thanks, Kayt, love you," I said as we walked into the house.

"Don't thank me, I'm just glad I can be here for you in the worst times possible," she said as she gave me a warm smile and headed upstairs to shower and sleep. I did the same, except I went out to sit on the balcony with some hot chocolate.

Austyn has been making my life a disaster. At this point, I don't even know what to think anymore.

My heart just keeps getting shattered over, and over again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.5K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
24.5K 489 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...
1.2M 32.7K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
224K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...