Travis x Zane

By owlexandra2005

Zavis ig More

Zavis

686 14 6
By owlexandra2005

So Travis snuck into Zane house so he could steal a cupcake... Zane caught him and a tear fell down his eye as he said "Travis how could you?" Den Travis said "Cuz I love ya... I afraid u gonna marry cupcakeianna and naw me..." and Zane said "Aww no bro I luv ya to"
Den Zane decides to walk Travis down da isle I MEAN SIDEWALK, and dey kiss 💋
But aphmau and aaron see dem and dye be like "Hmm, shoulda known he and Travis be a couple. Da classic plays wit ponies and sassy duo"
Den aph tweets it cuz she gots dem followerzzzzz... Den her and aaron go bye bye and Travis goes down and a knee to Zane and saids "I saving dis for katelyn, but u sassier anyways, and U NEEDS TO CATCH ME UP ON DEM PONY SHIZ DOE"
"OMFG YASSSS I LUH U AND IT WILL TAKE FOREVA BUT ILL SHOW U ALL DA PONIES"
They end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...