Dance With Me: Miraculous Lad...

By ladybugsanddemigods

The miraculous ladybug Breakdance au is one of the biggest trends right now, so ill be trying to write about... More

Ladybug's Begining: Part 1
Stormy Weather
Lady Wifi
Timebreaker
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
The Gamer
Antibug
Reflekta
Princess Fragrance
Volpina
Ladybug's End
Final Author's Note

Ladybug's Begining: Part 2

43.9K 1.3K 1.6K
By ladybugsanddemigods

Uncertainly, I turned the door knob...

Party music and enthusiastic cheers pounded my eardrums. Down a flight of stairs, I could see strobe lights of bright colors flashing, burning my eyes.

I slowly walked down the stairs, holding onto the railing to make sure I didn't trip in the dark, and when I made it to the bottom I turned and saw a room, crowded with people.

Everyone was wearing baggy pants and crop tops, all in neon colors that glowed in the black lights. They all pumped their fists in the air to the beat of the music that exploded from the giant speakers that sat on top of a stage, on either side of a DJ's turntable. Standing at it was a boy with a red hat and orange headphones, who was playing with the turn tables and making the music louder.

As I popped up onto my tip toes, I noticed that everyone was forming a circle around the main dance floor but, being a short as I am, I couldn't see what they were crowding around.

Hmm.

I could leave now and get home...

Curiosity overwhelmed me.

I gently squeezed myself through the crowd. "Excuse me...Pardon me..." I said shyly, getting some looks from a few people for messing up their party groove.

When I finally got to the inside edge of the circle I saw a boy... breakdancing.

So that's why this place was hidden. Any type dance beside ballet has been banned from our dance studio since... well, as long as it has been open. No one knows why.

Anyway, the boy had messy blond hair, and was wearing a black tank top with a neon green paw print on it. He wore black pants and black shoes with matching neon green laces, along with a black vest that had a hoodie with cat ears on it. I could also see that he had a small golden bell around his neck.

The music came to a stop and the boy posed with swagger. The audience roared with cheers and applause.

"Do we have anyone brave enough to challenge the champ Chat Noir?!?!" The DJ shouted into the mic he was holding.

Chat Noir. That was his name.

"Nobody? Eh?" The DJ said with disappointment in his voice.

"Can't blame 'em." Chat Noir said, shrugging and fixing the gloves on his hands that I didn't notice before, "I'd be scared to go up against-"

"I'm down."

I don't know it just squeaked out.

The crowd filled with taunts and oohs.

Someone pushed me forward, onto the dance floor.

Chat Noir's green eyes filled with awe when he saw me. He had eyeshadow around his eyes like me, but his was in black.

"Aww yeah what's yo name girl?!" The DJ shouted into the mic.

I straightened. Chat Noir said nothing.

I thought about the outfit I was wearing, with its red and black spots, "Call me," I swept a hand through my hair, "Ladybug."

The audience erupted with woops and shouts.

"Here we go everybody!!!" The DJ shouted, pumping the music back up to full blast, "The champion Chat Noir vs. the newcomer Ladybug!!!"

Chat Noir smirked at me as the music got louder, along with the audiences' woops and hollers.

"Ladies first." He said with a flourish of his hand, giving a little bow.

"What do I do?" I asked him, having to shout over the music.

Chat Noir laughed, "Dance girl dance!"

I raised an eyebrow at him. He wanted me to dance? Fine. I'll dance.

-----

And so I did. I just, moved. I let the music flow through my brains, inspiring my every movement. It honestly was all a blur.

When the music stopped I posed with as much style as I could master. I had no idea what I had just done, and I had probably embarrassed myself, but I didn't care. I had fun. And that was new for me.

The audience was silent.

So were the DJ and Chat Noir.

They all just... stared at me.

Then, applause. Woops and hollers filled the crowd until I could barely hear my own thoughts.

Soon, they were chanting my name, "LADYBUG! LADYBUG! LADYBUG!"

"It seems we have a new champion!" The DJ shouted into the mic over the chanting crowd.

The crowd grew into a frenzy of cheers. They surrounded me, patting me on the back, cheering me.

Through the people that surrounded me I could see Chat Noir leaving, heading towards the staircase with the rest of the crowd, shoulders hunched and hands in pockets.

I pushed myself out of the group of people that surrounded me.

"Chat Noir!" I shouted over the noise of the chattering crowd. "Chat!" I ran over and grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm leaving." he said solemnly.

"What? Why?"

"You're the new champion. You beat me."

"You can't just leave me alone!"

Chat Noir smirked, "Are you asking me to be your partner?"

"Would that make you stay?"

"We'd be the champions, together."

"I'm fine with that. I don't wanna be alone."

Chat Noir smiled, "I'll be your partner then, my Lady." He took my hand and gave it a small kiss.

I pulled my hand away and tapped his nose with my finger, "Nice try, silly kitty."

The DJ popped up in between us. Now that he was off the stage an out of the bright lights, I could see that he had honey brown skin, short cropped brown hair under his red hat, and black rimmed glasses. He was wearing a blue shirt, and had his orange headphones resting around his neck.

"All right!" the DJ said, "Looks like my two favorite break dancers are teaming up!" He said, clapping his hands together. He dug his hand into one of his pockets and pulled out a small black pager, "Here Ladybug, I'll buzz ya whenever you're challenged."

"Challenged?" I asked.

The DJ laughed, "Well we aren't gonna just let you two keep the title of champions are we?" He turned to Chat Noir, "You still got your pager right?"

Chat Noir nodded and pulled a similar black pager with a painted green paw print on it.

"Great." said the DJ. He turned back to me, "Call me DJ N by the way."

"Nice to meet you, DJ N."

By this time the crowd had gone back up the stairs and out of the studio, leaving just the three of us in the club.

The DJ's watch beeped. He looked at his wrist. "Midnight already? Wow. Time flies." He said with a shrug.

"MIDNIGHT?!?! GAH!!!" I screamed. I had to get home! "I have to go!" I said, pushing between the two boys. I ran to the staircase and started running up.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine. I turned around mid-step.

Chat Noir.

"Why do you have to go?" he asked, staring at me with wide, pitiful eyes.

"I have to get home! My parents are gonna kill me!"

"But..." He looked down, he hasn't let go of my hand... "When will I see you again?"

"I-I..." I stuttered. I pulled my hand away, "I take classes at the dance studio upstairs, but I'm not telling you who I am. It's for the best." I said quickly. I ran up the rest of the stairs, but before I opened the door, I looked back down at Chat Noir. "Goodbye."

And I ran out the door.

-----

Luckily the studio was closed, so no one saw me in my hip hop costume. If some one had I probably would have been kicked out of the studio!

I ran my house, which thankfully was left unlocked. Mom and Dad must still be out on their date, and left it open for me. I ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door behind me, breathing heavily from running all the way from the studio.

I wiped the red mask off my eyes and took off the costume, hanging it in the back of my closet. I put the small pager DJ N gave me on my desk, next to my diary. I got into my pajamas and slid into bed, only then realizing how exhausted I was. I quickly fell into a deep sleep, dreams of clubs and break dancers filling my head...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 436 34
Marinette is forced to leave America with her Uncle to track down the mysterious Hawkmoth who has stolen many magical jewels and misusing their power...
13.6K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
187K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous