TIMELESS LOVE...

By ShivamDev007

It's my first story so far. I hope you would find some interesting..... This story tells the supernatural... More

PREFACE
Excelsior
FORGOTTEN FLAME-1
FORGOTTEN FLAME-2
HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-1
HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-2
PARADOX-1
PARADOX-2
I'M SERIOUS - 1
I'M SERIOUS - 2
TREK OF SKEPTICISM
THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 1
THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 2
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 1
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 2
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 3
SIDE EFFECTS OF LOVE
OLD FRIEND TURNED FOE - 1
OLD FRIEND TURNED FOE - 2
ACCIDENTAL FORTUNE
ROAR OF TIGRESS
THANKSGIVING
COME WITH ME - 1
Final Announcement
Don't Read! (Graphic content)
Don't Read! (part-2) Graphic Content
UNNECESSARY ME

NOT AN UPDATE

146 20 6
By ShivamDev007

Hello to all the awesome readers and followers...   :)
I would like to thank you for supporting me and for sharing your love with my book timeless love.
I'm pleased to have all of you on board.
This is not an update ( pardon me).
I was thinking of having some views over my book Timeless Love.
I know you would say that we have shared our feedback and votes as an appreciation already...
I agree with that but actually I want you all to share your thoughts besides "the appreciation part". Because I know you like Timeless Love...( that's why you kept reading.)
I'm requesting all the readers to write what you think about this book so far.
Like about the characters or story or anything which aroused in your mind in the meantime of reading....
(Because I was thinking about of publishing Timeless Love. So I would like to see what you the readers think about it.)
So all the lovely readers, I'm inviting you to share your precious thoughts...

( do not hesitate  to share anything you would like regarding Timeless Love... criticism most welcome...)

YOUR COMMENT MATTERS

So please share your precious thoughts it's an appeal from an author
I need your help to improve my book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 269 23
Avyaan Malhotra had everything in life, a successful career as a cricketer, fans who loved him, the least amount of critics, a supporting team, a gre...
116K 11.3K 25
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
6 1 8
she seems to be pleasent ,calm by looks ,but none describes her identity and she's none other than lucky(lead one) but only close people can say that...
5K 183 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...