My Rapist Found Me

By Misfitsnationn

More

My Rapist Found Me
Kayla
Chapter 1 : 7 Months Later
Chapter 2 : Baby Appointment
Chapter 3 : Welcome Home Malaysia !
Chapter 4 : Well.......
Chapter 5 : Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6 : What you Doing Here ?
Chapter 7 : Lets Give It An Shot .
Chapter 8 : I Think She Like Me Bro .
Chapter 9 : But Look I Dont Care
Chapter 10 : First Day of Senior Year
Chapter 11 : I Dont Believe You.
Chapter 12 : Give Me Back My Daughter
Chapter 13 : Stop It , Your Hurtting Me
Chapter 14 : Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?
Chapter 15 : No I Cant Be.
Chapter 16 : You'll Must Regret The Day You Left Me

Chapter 17 : Drama.

3.1K 128 72
By Misfitsnationn

3 months later

Im 8 months Pregnant & This Time I Didnt Want To Find Out What The Gender Was, So its Gonna Be Surprise .

Chresanto - Hi Princess .....

He Pick Up Malaysia. She Starts To Grab On His Face & Hitting Him And Laughing .

Chresanto - Ouch Princess.

I Giggle .

Chresanto - So Your Aunt Is Taking Her Again On Another Trip ?

Kayla - Yeah .

Chresanto - She Travels More Than Me.

Kayla - I Know Right .

He Laid Her Down and got Her Dress, Guess What my Baby Can Do ? She Can Crawl & Sit Up. Im So Happy , I Just Need Her To Say Mommy and I Gonna Be So happy.

After He Got Her Dress She Took Off Crawling .

Chresanto - My Baby Girl . .

Kayla - Our Princess !

Chresanto - Say Daddy.

She Was Just Clapping and Laughing .

Kayla - layyy , Sayy Mommyyyy !

Malaysia - Mmma

Chresanto - Awww , She Sounded Like She Said Mama .

Kayla - She Only Need To Learn Mommy And Daddy .

I Got On Floor With Them and We Played With Malaysia , until My Aunt Came.

Malaysia Left and Its was Just Us , Chresanto Laid On Me , Rubbing My Baby Bump .

Chresanto - I Cant Wait Until She Or He Comes .

I nodded , At 19 with two kids . Im Not Even In School nomore , I Do Online Classes. Someone Knock On The Door and He Got Up and Open It .

Prod - Wassupp !

I Ran My Finger Threw My Hair as They All Came In Even Four More Other Dudes.

Kayla- Hey .

They Sat down and Chresanto Help Me Up & I Sat On The Couch .

Ray - So Where My Babygirl ?

Kayla - Out Traveling

Prince - Damn .

Chresanto - Oh Baby , These Guys Are Twist , Chuckee , Jacob & Myles.

Kayla - Uh Hi .

Them - Hello .

Chresanto Sat Beside Me & They Turn On the TV and we Watching The Football Game , But The Door Bell ring , I Got Up and Walk To The Door And Its My aunt .

Aunt - hey Baby , Tomorrow We Gonna Leave I Need To Do Something .

Kayla - Okay .

I Took Her From Her and Put Her Down, I Took The baby Bag and Closed The door.

Kayla - Come On Layy .

She Begin Crawling Fast Into The Living room , I Walk Behind Her .

Chresanto - What The - , How ?

Kayla - Leaving Tomorrow .

Malaysia - Bwaaaaaaaaaa .

She Stop And Sat Up and Started Screaming And Clapping and Laughing . I Shook My head And Went Into The Kitchen & Put The Bottles Away .

I Cane Back Into The Living Room and Put Malaysia In The Walker and She Went .

Myles - Hyper Much ?

Chresanto - Yeah , But She My Princess .

He Look At Prince and Prince Rolled His eyes .

Prince - Just Drop It .

Chuckee - What He Talking About .

Chresanto - Nothing .

I Got Up and Went Upstairs , I Dont Got Time For This Bullshit . I Shut The Door and Laid Down and watch An Marathon Of Family Guy.

Then Someone Open The Door Nd Came In .

Chresanto - Why You Leave ?

Kayla - Because I dont Have Time For That Drama , That Was Along Time Ago.

Chresanto - But Yall Kiss !

Kayla - But I Told You Why We Did , And Beside We Wasnt Even Together At That Point .

Chresanto - So The Fuck What .

I put On My shoes .

Kayla - So Why You Always Do That when Prince Come Over , That Your Bro And Malaysia Godfather .

Chresanto - Because It Looks Like You Loving The Crew , What You And Prince did When Malaysia Was Sleep , fuck Too. Probably Yall Did .

I Look At Him and He show No Emotion , I Grab The Keys and Walk To The Door But He Grab Me and He Push Me And I Fell .

Kayla - Ouchh .

He Stop and Notice What He Did .

Chresanto - Baby , I -

Kayla - SHUT THE FUCK CHRESANTO ! You Always Doing This .

I Got Up and Grab My Keys .

Kayla - Watch Malaysia , I'll Be Back .

I Walk Downstairs and He Follow Me , He Grab My arm & I Snatch it Back and Got In The Car and Left .

'

'

'

'

'

'

Chresanto

I Sat down and It Was Quiet , I Pick Up Malaysia and Put Her On My Lap .

Malaysia - Bwaaaa

Chresanto - She Will Be Back .

Ray - You Good ?

Chresanto - yeah . Lets Just watch The Game .

I Lean Back and Place Malaysia On My Chest , she Laid Her Head Down and we Just Watch The Game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
270K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
15.9K 485 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...