Endlessly ✧ Muke

By threedaysluke

More

//mysterious boy with cream colored hair//
//what he doesn't know won't hurt him//
//protective//
//movie theatre//
//stand by me//
//not quite ready//
//ready//
//broken promises//
//be mine//
//it hurts me when people make you upset//
//like brothers//
//new therapist//
//a house on the hill with the view of the town//
//just in luck//
//tonight, you're not gonna want to live anymore//
//i miss you//
//kitten//
//homemade pizza//
//no one's okay//
//no, its my fault//
//what have i done//
//shattered mirror//
//promise//
//back to school//
//coming out and a new hair color//
//its a great life with yall//
a/n
//we're gonna be happy//
//our//
new muke story
//nerf gun war//
//visitor//
//reunion//
//no worries//
// final destination //
//this is fun, thank you//

EPILOGUE

132 4 1
By threedaysluke

not edited cause i'm lazy

home, home sweet home, michael thinks as they park into the driveway. he doesn't even care about the small bag he packed, he races out of the car and inside the house. he runs up to Ashton's room and opens the door, jumping on top of the mess of blankets, hugging him tight.

he looks down, "Calum? where the hell is Ashton."

Calum sleepily woke, "downstairs-"

before Calum could finish his sentence, he runs back downstairs, running into Luke who was carrying all the bags on the way, seeing Ashton wasn't in the living room either. michael sat his hands on his hips and looked around, he frowned and wondered where the boy could be. again, michael is running back upstairs and into his room. he sighs with relief, a large and bright smile forming his lips. he sits beside Ashton on his bed, he's cuddled into the sheets, wearing Michaels favorite hoodie. the boy missed michael a lot.

"ash," michael whispers. "I'm home."

Ashton doesn't even open his eyes, he simply grabs michael and pulls him down with him into the sheets, not letting him go. after about ten minutes, Calum and Luke walk into the room, jumping on top of them.

"group cuddle!" Calum yells.

"no!" Ashton groans.

they all laugh, Ashton finally sitting up.

"how was the trip?" he asks sleepily.

Michael and Luke smile, Michael couldn't hide his excitement, "amazing! i've gotta bring you there one day Ash!"

Ashton smiles at Michael with aw, his eyes glimmering with love and adore, "alright Mike, how about when i get a new heart?"

Michael frowns, reality finally hitting him, he forgot about everything that's happened. he forgot Ashton was sick, and that he was almost killed, same with himself and Luke. he forgot Ashton needed a new heart, and that if he didn't receive one in the next couple of years he would die. he wouldn't have his best friend anymore, or at least he hopes he will. Ashton tells him constantly he'll get a heart, and that he needs to stop worrying.

"Michael?" Ashton says softly.

Michael lightly smiles, "sorry, just forgot you were sick."

Ashton shakes his head, "i'm fine, who wants waffles and bacon?"

"me!" Calum smiles.

Calum and Luke race downstairs, fighting along the way like little brothers who were only children, waiting patiently at the table just lightly talking about the trip. Michael walks down with Ashton slowly, watching his every move, noticing how Ashton was much slower, and at times he'd see him wince in pain and wanna grab his heart.

"have you taken your medication today?" Michael asks Ashton as they reach the kitchen.

"i am now," he smiles. "could you make me a glass of water?"

Michael nods, handing the glass of cold water to Ash, watching him take his pills with a dry throat.

"now i know why you never wanted to take your medicine," Ashton lightly smiles. "makes me feel awful, then good, then hyper, then tired. also hurts my throat taking them every single day.."

everyone looks at Ashton sadly.

"well, pancakes!" the boy smiles.

Michael sits in Luke's lap, looking down at his hands, Calum sets his hand on his leg and lightly smiles at him with bright eyes. Luke wraps his arms around Michael, setting his cheek on his back, smiling and closing his eyes. he was exhausted from the drive back.

"well you guys look tired," Calum says.

"i am," Luke complains. "i hate driving."

Michael rolls his eyes.

Calum chuckles, "go lay down, me and Ash will put your plates in the microwave and y'all can eat later. or we can go somewhere, haven't done that in a while."

"can we get pizza?"

"of course Mikey," Ashton ruffles his hair.

"i think we're gonna go home actually," Luke says.

Michael furrows his eyebrows at Luke.

"just wanna be in my own bed, house, y'know?"

Ashton and Calum nod, except Michael, "i-i wannastay with Ashton."

Luke nods, "sure, whatever, you know where i'll be."

Michael flinches as he hears the door slam, he looks at Calum with confusion, but he just shrugs with a frown.

"Michael, I'll see you tomorrow. tomorrow we can all go do something fun, i promise, go home with Luke. he's your life now, you live with him, not me. he's your boyfriend, probably soon to be husband if y'all ever want that. okay?"

"but i missed you, i was just with him-"

Ashton laughs and hugs Michael, "well duh, but what you mean you were just with him? you're always supposed to be with him. now get your ass out there before he leaves. i can still see his car in his driveway."

Michael hugs Ashton, "i don't know what i'd do with out you."

"call me later, me and Cal won't be doing anything. love you."

"love you too."

Michael runs outside, seeing Luke about to pull out of the driveway, Luke immediately slams on his break and looks at Michael with confusion as he gets into the car.

"thought you were staying?" he sasses.

Michael kisses Luke and smiles, "you're my life now. i live with you."

"i'm gonna pretend like Ashton didn't make you come."

they both laugh.

"he kinda made me, but i could've stayed if i wanted. i'm just so used to living with Ashton i forget sometimes that it's me and you now. i'm sorry," Michael frowns.

"it's fine Mikey, i promise," Luke kisses him softly. "lets go home, yeah?"

Michael nods, "can we order pizza later?"

"of course!"

home sweet home, he thinks again, his real home now. he plops onto the couch and sighs with a small smile, he loved this house, it was too beautiful and just too amazing. this is a house he dreamed of.

"this house if so big, just for the two of us," Luke says as he moves Michales legs, sitting down, and moving them back on his thighs now.

Michael looks at Luke, "yeah, it has like four extra bedrooms we don't even use."

Luke chuckles, "i wonder what we could put in those rooms?"

Michael hums, "maybe put a piano in one, then have like an office, maybe a room for all of our guitars? not sure."

Luke smirks, "how about a crib?"

Michael loses his breath, "did you say a crib?"

Luke smiles, "yeah, a crib. what do ya think?"

Michael looks out the window, "well i'm not sure. i've never thought about kids. it's a lot to adopt."

Luke shrugs, "not that much."

Michael looks back up at Luke, "you wanna start a family with me?"

"who else silly!" Luke lays on top of Michael. "imagine, adopting a baby whose wanted by us, who needs a home. maybe a little boy, or little girl, or twins! we'll but he or she everything they want and give them all the love in the world. i'll be dad, and you can be dada! or daddy! whatever they'll want."

Michael smiles at how excited Luke seemed. children? he's always wanted children, but he never thought it'd come so soon or even with Luke when he first met him. but Luke is his everything, his world, his life now.

"i love you," Michael kisses his nose.

"i love you too, more than you know."

Michael thinks for a moment, "well, what color will we paint the room?"

Luke jumps up with excitement, when suddenly Calum calls.

"hey Cal, you're on speaker."

"A-Ashton he's h-having a h-heart a-attack i don't know what to do! i called 911 and they're on their way p-please get here fast he isn't breathing Luke i don't know what to do!" the boy cries.

|

this is the end. IM SORRY. the end of endlessly. but ILL MAKE A SECOND STORY OF COURSE I WOULDNT JUST LEAVE U GUYS HANGIN ;)
what should i call it
what should it be about
so many things to think about.....

bye lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 124 103
22.8K 114 24