Shifters

By DragonStudios

~Completed~ Kuro, a teenage girl who can't get her mothers last words out of her head, her mother called her... More

!!Disclaimer!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilouge
Authors Note

Chapter Eight

212 10 1
By DragonStudios

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed to Vanessa. She looked at me questioning my words.

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"I can use my powers all the time with your help. I can learn to shift 24/7 and get stronger and better." I explained.

"Uh huh, cool..." Her words drifted off.

"And maybe I could make a public announcement and start an official-" Vanessa cut me off.

"Stop talking Kuro." She gave me a stange look. I couldn't tell what it was, hate? Jealousy?

"Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed?" I teased.

"No, actually I didn't." She stated.

"Then what's up with you?" I laughed jokingly.

"I'm sick of your stupid rambling! Me this. Me that! You never pay attention to anyone but yourself!" She spat.

"Woah Vanessa..." I started. "I didn't know-"

"NO!" She screamed at me, "I'm sick of you talking! Just leave me alone from now on!" Vanessa ran to her room.

What was up with her? I didn't think I was being selfish, I wanted to help other people with my power. Help the world not glorify myself. Is that really what Vanessa thinks of me????

Walking to my room I had to pass her bedroom. She was saying something, probably on the phone. Who could it be? I heard snippets of her conversation, not that I wanted to eavesdrop, but her conversation was intriguing.

"Yes, tonight the plan goes through. Mhm, yes definitely. Okay, bye."

What plan??? What was Vanessa planning?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ug, this chapter was really short, it was just a filler. Be expecting better next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.3K 56
Edited Version Available on Amazon!!! ☺️👍🏻 Shift - A Vampire Romance by Kayla Jordan 1 in Shapeshifter 3 in Vampire 22 in Fantasy 4 in Werewolf ~...
43 2 3
This is a story of a boy named Rohit. Rohit discovers he has the ability to shapeshift into different animals, and he uses his power to become a secr...
21.9K 853 32
In the deep forest, there lies a secret building filled with animal shapeshifters. The firm is home to many people who have the rare power of transfo...
204K 7.8K 29
Elena 18 years old and knows nothing about where she originally came from or about her past other than she was kidnapped at a very young age. She is...