Living with GOT7 || BamBam...

By mitsu_xx

I was living a normal teenager life in California U.S.A. Until my favorite K-Pop group opened a contest, for... More

1. Contest
2. Winner
3. Husbands
4. Tonight
5. Embarassing
6. Delivery Boy
8. Expecting
9. Who's This?
10. Confession
11. Rejection
12. Broken Heart
14. Friends
15. Texts
16. Complicated
17. I'm In Love
18. Voice Message
19. Soon
NEW FANFIC

20. Even After Tomorrow (END)

3.8K 135 59
By mitsu_xx

Hyuna POV
--Before Last Day In Korea--

Jasmine and I were still packing our things from our room, for tomorrow's flight.

"Do you have our tickets?"

"Yeah BamBam brought them yesterday. Their on my desk."

She picked up our passports and placed them on the desk with our tickets.

We were in the middle of packing silently until we hear the main door open.

Song Reco: Something Good - GOT7

"Guys~~! I brought chicken!!" JB yelled out.

We both dropped our stuff and went to the kitchen. We sat with all the guys and gathered around the chicken.

"Let's dig in!!" We ate to our hearts content. After eating for an hour, we decided to go out and shop around.

"I want to buy my last pair of shoes... and some facial products.... and more food... and Korea" I whined out, as all of us walked down the streets of Seoul.

Jasmine and the guys laughed at my complaints and we continued to wander around.

The guys bought new shirts and jackets, while as me and Jasmine had bought mostly makeup and dresses.

"Are we done for the day?" I nodded and we all walked back home. Everybody sat on the couch and Youngjae turned on the tv.

"How bout we watch a horror movie?"

"Yeah!! It'll be fun!!" Jackson and Mark cried out. I'm not really the type to enjoy horror movies... I kinda get scared pretty easily...

"I'm ok with it... But Hyuna doesn't like horror movies.." BamBam looked at me and felt bad as I didn't bother saying anything to him.

"It's fine! Ahni ahni! Let's watch one together!"

"Are you sure?" BamBam asked, sounding pretty worried.

I nodded and smiled. "Alright she agreed let's watch!!" Jr. was jumping in his seat.

Yugyeom put a movie called The Purge.

Why does it sound terrifying??!!

I sunk into the couch and covered my face with the blanket for most of the movie.

I was also shivering at every scary sound effect. Suddenly, I felt a body cuddle with me.

I focused my eyes, and saw in the darkness, BamBam. He was covering me from the movie.

I blushed and smiled, while snuggling into his chest.

--After The Movie--

"This day is going by so slow~~~!" Jackson whined out as he laid onto the couch.

"Why couldn't the entire year go by slow like this!?" JB pouted as he blooped on the couch beside Jackson.

"Guys~~! Stop being such Debby Downers! Let's go somewhere it's only 3pm!"

"Where should we go?" BamBam asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"You know what! I need some time alone with you!" BamBam shouted out and pulled me by my wrist to the door.

We put on our shoes and BamBam yelled out before slamming the door, "We'll be back!"

We walked down to the lobby and intertwined our hands. "So, where are you taking me?"

"I don't know. Anywhere, as long as you're right beside me." I blushed and continued to walk while swinging our hands.

I looked up from my feet and saw a familiar figure in the distance.

Y-Yongguk....

He was walking with his head down and his hands in his pockets. He looked up and directly made eye contact with me.

My heart skipped a beat at that second.

He took out his earphone and waved hello at me and BamBam. Him and BamBam's relationship have gotten much better.

"Hey man! How are you?" They did their guy handshake and soon enough Yongguk looked at me.

As he looked at me his eyes went lower and I noticed he was staring at me and BamBam's hands.

I'm sorry Yongguk....I'm sorry I'm hurting you so bad.

He sighed and said with a smile, "I hear your leaving tomorrow??!!"

I pouted and nodded, "You heard right... Tomorrow first thing in the morning."

"Waw, a year went by so quickly..."

I nodded and BamBam said, " Well, it was nice seeing you again Yongguk."

He smiled and nodded, "Very nice. I'm gonna go now, see you again soon Hyuna.... Some day."

I started to tear up and as Yongguk was walking away, I rushed to him. I let go of BamBam's hand and back hugged Yongguk.

Tears rolling down my cheek, "See you soon friend...." He scoffed and turned around to face me. He hugged me tightly and I suddenly felt a tear drop on my head.

"See you again soon ma'am."

--1 Hour Later--

Me and BamBam walked to a nearby convenience store to buy some ice cream.

We were now sitting at park bench, enjoying our ice cream cones.

"So, tomorrow's the day..."

"Tomorrow..."

"I won't see you again will I?"

"After tomorrow.... I don't know."

"After tomorrow... Will you still love me?"

"After tomorrow... I don't know, will you?" I looked up at BamBam and saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

I smiled weakly and wiped his tears with my thumb. "I love you now."

"The future really is unimaginable..."

"I love you..."

"After tomorrow... In the future, you'll forget me."

"I love you now. That's all that matters." I said as I pulled his collar and made his lips clash with mine.

We kissed for such a long time, tears rolling down both our cheeks. I felt his hot tears and mine colliding.

I love him... Even after tomorrow.

Song Reco: Outro: Love is not Over - BTS

--Last Morning--

It was 5:30am and we all were at the airport. Jasmine and I sobbing and saying our goodbyes to our best friends and boyfriends.... Ex-boyfriends....

"I'm gonna miss you pabo.."

"I'm gonna miss you more punk." Jasmine was embraced by Yugyeom as me and BamBam were sitting at the bench near by.

I rested my head on to BamBam and our hands were intertwined.

"BamBam...."

"Hyuna..."

"After tomorrow... Will you remember me?"

"How will I be able to forget?"

I chuckled and started to quiver. Tears started to form in my eyes but were soon stopped by BamBam's lips on my eyelids.

"Don't cry anymore." He said softly. My tears vanished and I smiled.

"I love you BamBam, with all of my heart."

"I love you Hyuna, with my soul, mind, heart and body. Even if you're half way across the world my love will always be able to reach out to you."

The flight to USA California will be departing in 30 minutes. Please all passengers prepare at gate USCAL46.

My heart dropped as soon as I heard that announcement. I held onto BamBam's hand tighter and refused to believe that I'm going to leave.

I stood up and saw Jasmine sobbing her eyes out with Yugyeom and the guys trying to comfort her.

I stayed silent and pulled Jasmine softly into my embrace. My arm around her shoulders, we walked to the gate.

Her tears didn't stop and before we left for the last time. I told Jasmine, "Don't turn back..."

Don't turn around Hyuna... Don't-- you know what? FUCK IT!

"BAMBAM!!!" I shouted out from the top of my lungs as I turned my body around.

Jasmine looked at me with wide eyes and smiled. She turned around as well and shouted out, "YUGEYOMAH!"

We both ran to our loved and jumped on them. BamBam spun me around and embrace me tightly.

Tears didn't come out instead a smile did. I looked over to Jasmine and Yugeyeom who were giving their long goodbye kiss.

"Goodbye BamBam." I leaned my forehead on his and he responded with a smile,

"Goodbye Hyuna."

One day I'll see you again and when I do, I will love you every second of every day and night. BamBam, someday we can be together with no troubles, even after today.....

I Will Always Love You

THE END
-----------------------------
Author's Final Note:

When you start to tear up as you write the last line. I wanted to say, I really do appreciate every single one of you and the fact that you all are beside me and supporting me makes me the happiest person on earth. I know that most of you haven't had your best shot at love and neither have I..... I hope my fanfictions give you the hope of finding your one and only and that even after tomorrow you will still love him.

Thank you guys, I love you,

Xoxo Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 613 15
What would Got7 be like when they turned 27, the age where they weren't teen idols but real men with real lives and a chance to love? meet Mandy - lo...
1.7K 120 13
Two boys from two different countries happened to meet in a totally different country to pursue the same dream. They kind of ran away from their surr...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^๏ฝž^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...
58K 2.2K 68
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™˜? ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ..