Friendly Nemo

By cows1996

He was my favorite cat. When Nemo was 5 years old, we adopted him and knew he would be the best cat ever! Thi... More

Friendly Nemo
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

13 0 0
By cows1996

Nemo likes to bite because its his way of saying "I want attention".

Nemo is gray and white! He has a light  pink nose.

Nemo can be silly. When Nemo is silly when he wants to play or chase the dogs, Snickers and Oreo.

Nemo loves to be with me because I feed and give him water when I wake up every morning! He is always looking after me when I get up in the morning! I just can't believe how much he loves to be with me, even though I can't have him in my room because I'm slightly allergic to him, but he treats me the same as the rest of my family. I love having a cat because they are so easy to look after! When I see Nemo, when I get home sometimes he is on the first floor in my mom's bedroom, laundry room, or even on the second floor because that is the second level which is the kitchen. When he is on the third floor it means he wants to come in my room or he knows that he saw me go into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...