♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All

2.8K 104 71
By peachmochiii

Lucy's P.O.V

. . .

He opened the door and then he walked over to me. He stopped walking infront of me. " Good, your safe. " He said. Then he hugged me. Why would he hug me out of all the people in the world? Just because we have to be a 'fake-couple', doesn't mean that you actually have to mean it? What's up with him? 

That's it. I pushed him and he fell on the floor. For some reason I feel nervous and I feel like I ran out of breath. " *Huff, Huff* What's your problem?! I don't understand you! I don't get you at all! *Huff* You and I, will never become one. You got it? " I yelled, as my hands turned into fists. This is the last straw. 

I looked at him and he had a shocked look on his face. Whatever. I'm done. I folded my arms and I went to the door, walking past Natsu. I held the door knob and said, " Just...Just stay away from me... Okay? " I didn't want to hear his response. So I walked out and I slammed the door. Leaving him behind.

I don't care if he is gonna run after me or not. I don't need him. He is just someone that isn't supposed to be in my life. He is just...someone...who will soon be apart of my past...and not...my destiny. I walked to class, my hands were still in fists. I don't need him in my life. He will just fade away...just like how a leaf changes it color in Fall and then it will fall off the tree when it is all withered and it has no use of life anymore. 

Natsu's P.O.V

Mean as always. What's up with her? Is she still mad about me telling her that I told Lisanna the truth? Is it? Maybe. Again, it's my fault. Everything I do, always go wrong. Why is that? I curled up in a ball, thinking about what I have done wrong. I'm so stupid. Maybe, I should have been the one who would have died in that accident. It should have been me, not my mom. 'Cause then mom would still be alive and my dad would have a better job. The truth is. I think that...it was my fault that mom died... 

Lucy's P.O.V 

I walked in the class and there was Sir.Gildarts, writing on the board. He stopped writing and then he looked at me. " Oh look, isn't it Miss.Lucy Heartfilia. Why are you late to class? " He asked me. 

" Well...I lost track of time and I got lost... " I explained, even though I told a lie. 

" I see. Well then, take a sit and start copying these notes. " I nodded as I walked over to my seat. 

I sat in my seat. I took out my notebook and I started copying the notes. " Miss.Lucy, have you seen Natsu? " Sir.Gildarts asked me. 

It took me a while to respond. Why would I care where he is? He must be in the Science Prep Room, crying like a stupid baby. " ...No...I haven't seen him... " I replied. 

" Okay then. When he comes back, he is gonna have detention. " 

He turned around and I had an evil smirk on my face and I said in my head, " That's another point for me! I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that he is in detention. Ha ha! " 

Sir.Gildarts looked back at me and I turned my evil smirk into a frown. " You are also gonna have detention. " 

" Who? Me? " I asked, confused. 

" Yes. You. " 

What...............................................................................................................................................................?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? O_O 

" Eh?! Why?! " I yelled, confused. 

" Well, you just missed half of the lesson. But don't worry, your gonna have a lot of fun in detention. " He replied, smiling. I had a shocked looked on my face. Then I can hear everyone whispering about me. 

" Oh my Mavis! Lucy is gonna be in detention? That has never happened before. "

" The most popular girl in school is gonna be in detention?! I have to post something about this. " 

" Oh my! I feel so bad for her! She has to stay in detention with Sir.Gildarts and Natsu?! Oh My Mavis! "

" I kinda feel bad for her. I wonder if she'll get out of this... "

" She will. I mean she is the smartest girl in school, right? Next to Erza. " 

" Lucy, in detention! Yeah, right! " 

Oh boy. This isn't good. Sir.Gildarts told everyone to quiet down and the class was silent. But I can still hear people whispering about me. =(

~After School~ 

I waited outside Sir.Gildarts classroom. Since I have to go to detention. Everyone from his class left and some of them looked at me with dirty looks and then they looked away. Then one of the boys who left the class said to me, " Good luck... " What's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to tell me that I might die or something? 

Oh, well. I'll find out one day. Then Gray and Gajeel walked over to me. " Sorry Lucy. " Gray said to me. 

" About what? " I asked, as I turned to face them. 

" About locking you in the Science Prep Room. " Gajeel replied. 

" I see. I forgive you. By the way, you don't have to tell me why you did that. " 

" Okay. By the way we are gonna be in detention with you. " Gray informed. Great! So I'm gonna be in a room, by myself filled with boys. 

Nope. I was wrong. The baddest girl and the baddest boy in school was walking over here. They are a team. There team name is called, " Gun Or Death ", at least, that's what I heard. The girl in the green/turquoise hair was named, Bisca. And the boy in the black hair was named, Alzack. They are always in detention. At least, I'm not the only girl.  

" Oh look, isn't Lucy Heartfilia. Why would a girl like you would be in detention? Shouldn't you be a nice girl and be really smart? And shouldn't you be studying? " Bisca asked as she walked over to me and she started playing with my hair. 

" Well, you haven't seen the real me. " I replied, as I slapped her hand, to get her hand off my hair. 

" Nice one. But, I'm not gonna let this slip. " 

" Okay. But 'm not planning on losing to you. " I said. Giving her a evil and happy type of smile. 

Sir.Gildarts came out of the classroom and told us to come in. Finally, Natsu came. He came running to me. Well, not me....but-  You know what I mean! Sir.Gildarts walked in and I still haven't walked into the class. Natsu was about to enter the class, but then he stopped running. He looked back at me and said, " Ladies first! " 

I folded my arms and I looked away. " Tch! Whatever! " I said, as I walked. 

" What's your problem? " He asked me as I walked passed him. I stopped walking and I said, without looking back at him, " Well, I'll tell you one thing. "

" Okay. What is it? " 

I turned around, smirked and said...

" Well...It's Your Face. " 

- To Be Continued! 

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I hope that you guys like this chapter! Feel free to vote and/or comment to tell me if I you liked this chapter and what you think. Sorry for not updating my books for so long. I've been working on this project and me and my group are finally done (Plus, I've been busy and this is only my free time)! I finished two projects, now ONE to Go! Yay! =) 

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

jerza4life16

otakulove250

supergirl13109m

magda0418

Jada_xx_1331

Angel_the_light

NekoBlossom

fsg2004

Life-is-a-Fairy-Tail

WaffleCake00

KawjuanaBriscoe

Thanks guys! Your the best! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! >.< 

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.9K 13
Lucy has a child. Natsu is married. How will things go for this couple? -Highest Ranking: #3 in NaLu
969 101 8
Celebrities Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel cross paths at a luxurious island resort. They spend the entire evening together, followed by a passio...
128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
7.5K 256 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...