That Nerd Has Gone Bad

By sarina224

Reyna was always classified as a "nerd" and she honestly had no issue with it. She loved being a nerd, until... More

That Nerd has Gone Bad
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Part 2 of skipping school with the bad boy
Chapter 17 - Get the bad boy to go to a party with you! + another mystery
Chapter 18 - I have a bit of a problem with this...
Chapter 19 - Part 1 of the disaster party
Chapter 20 - The best party ever...not.
Chapter 21 - The dramatic moment
Chapter 22 - Jacelyn's plans [Jacelyn's P.O.V]
Chapter 23 - These many cold shoulders..
Chapter 24 - The charming moment
Chapter 25 - The fake date plan
Chapter 26 - Crammed in a hot locker
Chapter 27 - The bomb shell
Chapter 29 - Lights reveal dark secrets..
Chapter 30 ~ Intense Confusing Situations
Chapter 31

Chapter 28 - Dinner with the daddy

1K 41 23
By sarina224

   Before I knew it, it was Friday and Crystal was still clueless as to what she'll do to stop her dad from accepting the job offer. Well that was until after school on Friday..

"How about you meet my dad?!" She said as soon as I answered her call. 

"How about no?" I said."Crystal I am not and I repeat not the type to take home to mommy and daddy." 

"Oh come on, Reyna. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your a real um..special girl." She said. I groaned and shook my head."Come on all you have to do is have dinner with the man!"

"But what happens after when he eats me?!" I asked."Or worse..what if he doesn't like me?!" I yelled shaking my head. Crystal cleared her throat.

"Um..isn't being eaten by him much worse than him not liking you?" She asked."Wait don't answer that just..pleaseeeeee!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Yes!!" 

"Fine..." I said finally giving in."Okay what time should I be there? At seven? Wait..what do I wear?!" 

"Yes be here at seven and um..wear something..not short.." Crystal said."Um just wear something that will make you look innoccent. Look like your an angel. If you want you can even put some wings on!" 

"Not funny Crystal..I don't even have wings! But thanks for not helping me. I have to go search for a "innoccent" outfit now." I said shaking my head. Crystal giggled and I hung up opening up my closet. Oh please..this will be so easy. My closet practiclly screams innoccent. 

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked, walking into my room. I jumped a bit then glared at him.

"I'm going out." I said turning back to my closet and looking through my clothes. Ryan stood there staring at me.

"Out where?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I groaned and turned towards him with an annoyed expression on my face.

"To Andrew's house to meet his dad." I said. Ryan bit his lip, obviously trying not to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Isn't the guy supposed to do that?" He said and burst out laughing. My eyes widened and I smacked him over the head. 

"Leave..now! I'm trying to pick out an innoccent outfit and it takes a while so I don't need an idiot distracting me." I said. I glanced at the time."And I have exactly 3 hours so..shoo!" 

"Alright alright." Ryan said and walked out. I rolled my eyes and continued to search my closet.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - 

Exactly an hour later I found the perfect outfit. After I got ready I made my hair look some what decent then strudded down the stairs.

"How do I look?" I asked making an awkward pose. Ryan burst out laughing and I looked at him."Don't be a jerk."

"You look um.. really nice." I heard a familar voice say. I looked next to Ryan and saw Zayden. My eyes widened and my cheeks heated up. 

"He's only saying that because he like-" Ryan started to say but got cut off when Zayden slapped him.

"I have a girlfriend you twat!" Zayden glared at Ryan and I just stood there with a weird expression on my face.

"Yeah uh..a girlfriend." Ryan snickered and my mom walked out of the kitchen and into the room. 

"Where are you going?" She asked looking me up and down."Your dressed very nicely."

"Um yeah about that. I um I'm going to the library." I lied but then realized how stupid I sounded. Ryan face palmed himself while Zayden looked at me.

"Oh yeah my girlfriend and her friend told me they'll be meeting you there." He said and looked at my mom. My eyes widened. Zayden helped me! He actually helped me. 

"Yeah..and I better get going before she gets mad. You know..anger management. Okay bye!" I said opening the front door and literally running out. 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - 

      "There you are! I had to keep my mom and dad from eating the food because I said we had a suprise guest coming. And of course Andrew was clueless and ate his whole dinner like the fat boy he is." Crystal said as soon she opened the door for me to come in.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not a runner. I bumped into an old lady and she knocked me over the head with her cane too! That slowed me down a bit." I said rolling my eyes. Crystal pulled me in and shut the door.

"Reyna! What are you doing here?" Andrew said as soon as he saw me. I smiled sweetly and glared at Crystal.

"Struggling..but um nice to see you too." I said. Andrew'd dad stared at me with a blank face. Woah..for the dad of Andrew he sure was..fancy looking. He had the suit and all. 

"Who in the world are you?" He asked in a harsh tone. I cleared my throat and smiled. I sat down and stuck my hand out.

"I'm Reyna! Nice to meet you. And may I say that suit really compliments your baldness." I said casualy. Crystal face plamed herself and sat down.

"What she means is that um..she loves your haircut daddy." She said and patted my back..a little too hard."She's Andrew's girlfriend." 

"Well thank you Rina." Andrew's dad said. I flinched because he said my name wrong..nobody ever says my name wrong."You may call me Andy and this is my wife Christina. And may I say that skirt really compliments your bald spots." 

"Okay! Enough with the introductions! Um..why are you here again, babe?" Andrew asked looking at me. I smiled and looked at him.

"Well I wanted to meet the one and only, Andy. And I wanted to see your beautiful mother again." I said and Christina smiled. 

"Ah yes. You were the one who I mistaked as..umm Andrew's old girlfriend." She said. I made a face and nodded slowly."Well I'll go get you some food! Hold on one moment please." She said and got up walking into the kitchen. 

"So young lady, do you get good grades in school?" Andy asked and looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course! But there was this one math test I did bad on. As a matter of fact I do bad on a lot of math tests." I said and Andy's eyes widened.

"Ha ha ha.." Crystal laughed nervously and elbowed me in the side. I groaned."What she means is she loves math and she does great in every test!" 

"The truth sets you free." I said."Sir you look like a very honest man. I plan to tell the truth around you." 

"Er young lady.." Andy looked at me."When you were a baby..did your mother drop you on your head?" He asked. I gasped and looked at Andrew and Crystal.

"Dad! You don't just go around asking people if their mothers dropped them on their heads!" Andrew said. Christina came back and put the plate on the table.

"Why do you two always argue in front of the guests?!" Crystal yelled. Christina looked around with a confused expression on her face.

"Crystal shut up! Stay out of this. This is manly buisness. Although you are pretty manly." Andrew yelled. Crystal gasped and grabbed her cup of water throwing it on Andrew.

"Don't waste the water! What kind of children have I made?I" Andy yelled and glared at Crystal and Andrew."And I don't approve of your girlfriend!" 

"Well..I don't approve of you ether!" I yelled crossing my arms over my chest. Andy stared at me blankly.

"You do know you sound extremely stupid right now?" He asked. Christina groaned and slammed her hand down on the table.

"Would you all shut up and eat the food? I didn't make it for nothing." She said and took in a deep breath."And no more fighting."

"The women of the house has spoken." I said."You all must obey before you get hit over the head with a plate.." I mumbled and looked at Andy."Listen sir, the real reason why I'm here is because I'm trying to stop you from moving."

"Now I'm moving all because I know people like you live in this city." He said and glared at me. I stared at him blankly.

"Even though I'm slightly offended I'll just keep going on my little speech." I said and stood up."You can't move..because to be honest Andrew is a really great guy and I don't want him to be away from me. I really think I um..I fell in love with him." I cleared my throat."And even though Crystal is very slow at times she's a great girl and friend. I want them to be here with me. Not away from me. So please stay in New York." 

"That..that was beautiful!" Crystal said and sniffed a bit."Bravo! Bravo!" She clapped. I smiled and bowed.

"Oh..well thank you! I should be a poet." I nodded and Andy looked at me with a blank expression. Wait..what have I done?! What if he doesn't listen to me? And he labels me as the poet on the corner? I'm screwed..

---------------------------------------

A/N

HELLOO!!

Okay so this is a cliff hanger..sorry teehee. Wasn't Reyna's speech beautiful?! *sniff sniff* Andy better stay his butt in New York! Or else we'll hunt him down :P Oo and how do you guys think Andrew will react? I've been working on this update for a while so hopefully it makes up for the long wait on this update. Oh and I've been busy cause school (boo) starts next week! The despair! The sadness. But anywho I'll get through it..hopefully.

Oh and guess who has a new story coming out after this one!?!? Me! Yup. You guessed right. You should be rewarded with candy. I already have the title and all that good stuff. It's called."Love game 101." So my little ninja's..I'm going to release that book after this one is finished.

And I don't know when the next update will be out. Hopefully next week! Yup next week, it's a date. Well..not an actual date. But you know what I mean. Okay before I get you bored with my non-stop talking I shall end this note. I love you all for being patient with me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it sucks a little sorry! But it did have a bit of drama in it right, right? Please say right.

Okayyy..byee now! (:

                             ~Sarina. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pressure By iWrite!

Teen Fiction

1.1K 10 20
When Macy moves to a new city she winds up getting in a lot of trouble.... will she risk it all to fit in with the rebels of her school?
12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...
54.1K 1.9K 30
This is a sequel to Off-set relationship Rowan moved to Florida to be with her cancer filled dad until the show started once again. The last time she...
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? ♡