Mixed Blood (ON HIATUS)

Af Wolfwriter07

Highest Standing: #2 in Historical Fiction ____________________ She has mixed blood. She is reminded of it e... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven P.O.V: UNKNOWN
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine P.O.V: Unknown
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven P.O.V: Augun
Chapter Twelve
Sorry
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Tags
Chapter Eighteen P.O.V: Unknown
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty P.O.V: Unkown
Chapter Twenty-One
Tags
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Characters
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Book II Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five Augun's P.O.V.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Encouragement
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Tags
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four: Augun's P.O.V.
Chapter Twenty-Five
CONTEST!!!! WOOHOO!!!
VERY IMPORTANT TAG
Tag and IMPORTANT Message
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
15 Facts About Me tag!
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Announcement
Book Three: Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Important Update!

Chapter Thirteen

849 33 0
Af Wolfwriter07

    "What is this?", asked their leader in an insulting tone. "Augun's soon to be wife.", said Dargess. "That will not happen if I kill you.", I said as I spat at their leader's feet. He laughed and drew closer to me. His breath stank of raw meat and onions. I drew back. "What? Am I scaring you?", he asked sarcastically.

"No."

"Am I ugly?"

"Yes."

"Why, I might just say that you have made me quite cross! What think you of that?", he asked sarcastically. "I care not how you feel....and you?", I replied.

"Oh, very much the same!", he said. I breathed a heavy sigh. "So what are you to do with me?", I asked. "I would rather endure it now than later. But beware, I can fight.", I warned. "Oh, I have ideas...but first, we shall see your skills.", he said with a smirk. And with that, he jerked me up and threw me in front of him. "Pull out your sword!", he demanded.

"What?"

"Do you want to live?", he asked. "Yes.", I replied. "Then pull out your sword!"

I did as he said and pulled my sword from my sheath. He immediately lunged towards me, and I ducked, sending him headfirst into a tree. He got up, rubbing his head with shock written on his face.

I smirked. "Oh! I am sorry! Tell me what I should have done!", I said sarcastically. He chuckled and got so close to me that his nose nearly touched mine. "Fight me.", he demands. "I was going to no matter what the circumstance.", I shifted in stance and he backed away.

"Augun has himself quite the bride.", he exclaimed as we clashed swords. "Psh! If I kill you, that will not happen.",I explained once more. "I know, but you will fall got me before you kill me."

"And why is that?", I asked as we drew our swords down. "Why, I'm charming, can't you see!", he said facetiously. "I see.", I snorted as we drew our swords back. "You seem kinder than what Augun speaks of you.", I observed.

"Oh, I'm not surprised. He lies. You seem very witty. Have you not noticed this?", he asked.

I looked down at the ground. Was he telling the truth? And if so, had I really not noticed it?

I was overwhelmed with a feeling of dread and confusion. Finally, I replied to their leader. "No."

A/N: Man! That took me a while to come up with!

And by forever, I mean forever (sorry guys)!  Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

307 34 37
The Tournament of Heroes is underway and under more scrutiny than ever before as tensions rise between the 9 Realms. With a new Realms' War, possibl...
356 2 35
In Norway, there is this group of Vikings that are set on secret missions to protect the country. It is composed of mainly men, barely any females we...
3.5K 275 14
|ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER| |FEATURED Wattpad Military Fiction| "She wears her strength and darkness equally well. The girl is half goddess and half hell...
2.5K 195 43
Book 1 A Legend Of Blood And Love - An abandoned frail boy left to die in the forest of Jørrghimmyer was found by the Kæl prince Siftrethörn who carr...