Adopted

Von adoptedfic

The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org... Mehr

Adopted
The Grimmy Express
Meeting Tinkerbell
Spanking Wasn't A Joke
Dinner With Spider-Man and Bugaboo
Bedtime and Legos
Flying Bowls
No NiNi!
Marvin The Fish Saves The Day!
The Ladybug and Fat Markers
Ginger Snaps in the Cold
Red Rover, Red Rover
Pizza My Heart
Charmander! Char! Char!
Special Milk
Two Sad Princesses
The Story of the Sad Boy
Clingy Hazza
Dove?
Happy Meal
Tears
Sharing A Tub
Protective Papa Bear
Pancakes and Punkins
Jumping The Rope
Unfortunate Events
Rescued
I Love The Red Ranger
New Beginnings
Green Eyes of Jealousy
Flirtation
Blinky Lights. Grumpy People.
Late Night Cuddles
Halloween
Doctors Don't Get Sick
Sick Little Babies
Just Visiting
Old Experiences. New Experiences.
The Teddy Bear Wedding
Buried in Sand
Christmas
Tater Tots
Just Dance
Choco-chips
Later, Legend
When They Met Him

Frosties and Cheerios

22.3K 375 154
Von adoptedfic

Thanks for all of the votes! 600 seems like quite a few! Also, please follow me!

Just so you guys know, this story is actually incredibly long and as it continues, the chapters get super long as well. I believe there are 2 or 3 with over 6,500 words.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baba, Daddy, " Harry asks as Liam takes the boy into his room to cuddle. His hair is still damp from his bath and he's in nothing but his nappy.

"Mhmm," Liam hums. His husband had left Harry a bottle of warm milk on the bedside table and a towel was put on top of his own pillow so he would still be able to use it tonight. Bless Zayn for always going the extra mile to make things easier for his partner.

Liam helps Harry onto the large bed before joining him and sitting against the headboard. Harry crawls into the man's lap and makes himself comfortable. His daddy covers them in the gray fleece blanket that Harry absolutely adores and the boy enjoys the warmth his Daddy gives to his warm body.

"Are you feeling better, Pal?"

Harry gives a tiny nod. "Think so..."

"Is there anything you want to tell me," Liam asks.

Harry stays silent for a moment before whispering a "no". Liam knows he's not telling him something.

"Bugaboo, if there is something bothering you, I need you to tell me so Papa and I can take care of it," he says smoothing over the curls.

Harry ignores the man and taps his own lips. "Baba," he says drawing the "ah" at the end.

Liam sighs, knowing it's of no use to try and get information from the boy around bed time anyway. He reaches over to the bedside table and grabs the bottle which is still thankfully warm. Had it been cold Harry would've whined until his daddy heated it.

Harry pushes his lips out and Liam chuckles. "You look like a little fish."

The rubber nipple is brought to Harry's mouth and he finally relaxes once milk begins flowing down his throat. He's not thirsty, warm milk is just very comforting.

Liam coos at the little sucking noises. "Do you know how adorable you are? Huh? Everything you do it cute," he says in a quiet but still excited voice.

The man uses his free hand and tickles Harry's side, really getting in between his ribs. Harry squirms and giggles around the bottle. He pulls back a few inches, "Daddy, stop," he squeals.

"Who's Daddy? I'm the tickle monster!"

Because Harry is no longer drinking, Liam sets the bottle to the side and tickles the backside of Harry's knees. The curly haired boy kicks and laughs.

"Papa! Louwee! Help! Duh Tickle Monster gots me," Harry yells.

"Harry, no screaming," Liam scolds and transitions from tickling to massaging Harry's limbs.

"Sorry," Harry half heartedly apologizes. He's having too much fun to really regret screaming.

"It's okay, Bugaboo. I shoulda known better than to get you all worked up right before bed, huh?"

There is a knock on the door, which is open. The two look up to see Zayn with a tired looking Louis on his hip. The man has a bottle in his hand.

"We heard the Tickle Monster escaped from his dungeon and wondered if you needed help," Zayn announces.

Harry shakes his head quickly and his hair hits Liam in the face. Louis giggles as Liam spits hair out of his mouth. "He ranned away! I scawed him!"

"My brave boy," Liam says, wrapping his arms around the boy and attacks his cheeks with kisses. Harry begins laughing again but calms down when he looks up at his tired brother.

"Come cuddle," the boy says hitting the spot on the bed next to them.

"You sure? Cuddle time is usually just between you and Daddy," Zayn says.

"Pwease," Harry begs.

"That okay with you, Lou," he asks the boy he's carrying.

Louis nods and brings a curled fist to his eye to rub away sleep.

"Awwww. Someone looks tired," Liam coos.

Zayn walks towards the bed and lays the boy down. Harry throws part of the blanket over him.

Their Papa slides next to Louis and pulls him onto his body. "Open up, Dove."

He holds the bottle to Louis' lips and the boy latches on, making no serious effort to get the milk out.

Liam picks up Harry's milk again and shifts the boy in his arms so the back of the boy's head is on his shoulder. "Come on. Let's finish your milk, too."

Harry eagerly drinks from the bottle. He's so happy to share this moment with Papa and Louis! 'Everything is good again,' he tells himself.

"Any plans for tomorrow, Babe," Liam asks his husband.

Zayn shakes his head. "Just need to stop at the market."

Harry pulls away from his drink. "C'n I come wiff?!"

Zayn thinks for a second. "I'll think about it. Only if you're being a good boy, okay?"

Dimples form in Harry's cheeks. "Otay, Papa!"

Zayn looks down at the blue eyes. They struggle to stay open as the boy laying on his body fights off sleep. His milk is only half finished and he's barely drinking any now.

"Would you just look at this precious little boy," he says quietly. He takes a hand and rubs Louis' tummy which makes the boy practically purr.

In this very moment, Louis decides that he is safe. He's in the arms of a man who wants the best for him. The other man who promises to love him is only two feet away. A cuddly Hazza lays next to him. He's been fed more in the time that he's been here than he normally did in a month in his past life. There's a warm onesie on him to keep out the cold Fall air. Everything is good. He gives a small smile around the bottle and allows himself to drift off into a world of sweet dreams.

--

Sunlight streams through the blinds covering the windows. Lines of gold cover the nursery and hit Louis' right in the face. He groans at brightness and reaches up to rub his face. His fingers tap plastic and he pauses. There is a dummy in his mouth and he doesn't remember it being put there. But it feels nice between his teeth so he decides to keep it in.

The boy sits up in his crib and looks around. He can see Harry's chest moving up and down through the bars of his crib and smiles when he hears a tiny snore. Louis isn't sure of the time, but he doesn't care. He is going to relish in these few moments he has to just sit alone in his own little world.

This is the first time he has woke up before the daddies could come into the room. He feels well rested which probably means he got an amazing night of sleep. Which makes sense considering he can't remember falling asleep at all.

He stretches his toes out. He can't see them because they are covered in fleece, but the stretch feels wonderful. Then he reaches his arms out before them to get them used to moving and rolls his shoulders back and forth. Once he's finally limber, he let's out a large yawn that causes the pacifier to fall.

Instead of picking the dummy up, he opts for his thumb. He puts his thumb in his mouth experimentally, not knowing if it's truly as appealing as he feels like it should be. He sucks and decides he likes the pressure in his mouth. It's relaxing to have a way to keep his mouth and hand busy at the same time.

Louis leans back against the padded side of the crib and waits for his day to begin. He hears birds chirping outside and knows soon they will be flying south for the winter. 'Birds are awfully strange, they know how to get back to where they belong even if they never made the original flight,' he remembers his granddad saying to him once.

After a few minutes of waiting, he hears gentle talking and rustling. Then there are footsteps in the hallway. He looks to the door and in walks a sleepy Zayn and a less tired looking Liam. They both have small smiles as if they were about ready to greet the sun and not the boys.

Liam has to contain a squeal at the sight of Louis sucking his thumb. It's bad for his teeth, but oh so adorable!

They walk up to the boy and Zayn flattens both of his arms on top of the guard rail. He rests his chin on his hands. "Good morning, Dove. What's got you up so early?"

Louis shrugs and removes his thumb sending a smile to Zayn as his own greeting.

"Welp, I'm glad to see you so bright eyed and bushy tailed," Zayn says, booping the boy on the nose.

Louis giggles. Liam and Zayn lower the bars to the crib and the older of the two helps Louis out. He takes the boy over to the changing table while Liam walks over to the still sleeping boy.

He tries his very hardest to lower the rails quietly. There is a little noise, but Harry sleeps through it. He rests his hand on the boy's lower back and begins rubbing him awake. "Baby," he hums.

Harry groans but doesn't want to open his eyes. He brings his knee closer to his chest, which in turn raises his bottom and lower back higher. Liam chuckles.

"Come on, Little One. It's time to start the day."

"Cheewos," Harry mumbles into his mattress.

Liam has a bit of a struggle as he tries to understand the muffled words but nods. "Yes, Baby. If you get outta bed you can have Cheerios."

Harry rolls over so he is on his back and sits up. Liam picks him up from underneath his knees and just below his shoulders.

Once Harry's nappy is changed and he is put in a pair of shorts, some fuzzy socks, and one of Liam's sweaters that he absolutely had to wear, the man brings the little downstairs to join Louis and Zayn.

Zayn is leaning against the kitchen counter scrolling through his emails when he sees them enter. He tucks the phone into his pocket and smiles at his baby.

"Daddy said I can has Cheewios for bweakfast!"

"Oh he did, did he," Zayn playfully mocks.

Harry nods, "Uh-huh! I was good boy and got up!"

Zayn walks over and takes the squirmy boy from his husband. He places a big kiss on Harry's soft lips. "You're always a good boy."

The green eyed boy is put in his high chair and greets Louis. "Hi, Loulou!"

The older boy grins. "Morning, Hazza!"

"It's a cereal day, Bub. Do you want Cheerios or Frosties," Zayn asks Louis.

"Frosties'd be nice."

Zayn nods and fills Louis' bowl with the sugary cereal and milk. Liam pulls up a chair in front of Louis and holds a spoon, ready to feed the boy. Zayn hands over the bowl as well as half of an apple sliced into wedges and a sippy cup of juice.

Liam knows Louis is perfectly capable of feeding himself breakfast, but after seeing the boy suck his thumb he wants to take care of him. Louis doesn't object as the first spoonful is held to his lips. It's comforting to eat a breakfast that he is so familiar to. The daddies normally serve hot breakfast foods, which are delicious but he craves simplicity.

Instead of being served his Cheerios the normal way, Zayn gives the boy a plate full of dry cereal and a sippy cup of milk. Harry hates when his cereal is soggy and this way he is allowed to feed himself, which makes him smile. He brings a few little O's to his mouth and crunches down, making a sound that reminds Louis of the Jurassic Park T-Rex.

Liam holds up a spoon filled with Frosties and makes funny noises. Louis looks at him in disbelief before realizing nobody would judge him for playing along.

"Zooooom," Liam sing-songs. "Make way for the airplane! Landing in 3,2,1!" The spoon "lands" in Louis' wide awaiting mouth. Harry giggles as he watches them.

Harry takes a small bite from the middle of an apple slice and holds it to his mouth. "Look! I smiling!"

Louis copies his brother's actions and holds a bitten apple to his lips as well. "Hey, me too!"

"Papa! Take picture!"

Louis wonders for a brief moment what they do with all of the pictures that have been taken. Are they on facebook? Does the internet know about him? He's only seen 2 or 3 of the photos they've taken get framed and put up.

The daddies grin. Liam steps away from his chair so he doesn't obstruct their view and Zayn tells them to have big smiles, which really just meant squinting their eyes and raising their brows. The flash goes off and Louis brings his "smile" into his mouth and eats half of it.

Harry and Louis giggle and make jokes for the rest of breakfast and everyone is light hearted.

The boys are taken up to the playroom while Zayn cleans the kitchen. "I'll be just next door if you boys need me," Liam tells them, checking to make sure the baby monitor is working properly.

"What's next door," Louis asks.

"Nothing much. Just a treadmill and some weights," the man shrugs.

Louis didn't know they had work out equipment. This just goes to show that there are still rooms in the house that he hasn't seen yet. Liam and Zayn normally work out at night after the boys are asleep, but last night Harry had taken a bit more time falling asleep and it had been such a crazy day for the daddies, so Liam fell asleep early while Zayn jogged.

"Not 'upposed to go in there," Harry tells Louis.

"Why not," the boy asks.

"Because it can be dangerous for little boys to play around near the weights," Liam says. He pecks both of the boys on their foreheads before leaving them to play.

The two watch him leave and they turn to look at eachother. "Well, what should we do today?"

Harry leans into Louis and whispers, "Wait here."

"Wait, what?"

"Shhhhh," Harry says, using one pointer finger to press to his lips and the other to point at the baby monitor.

Louis watches as Harry tiptoes out of the doorway slowly. Knowing the boy probably needs a distraction, he walks over to the keyboard and plays a few notes so Liam can hear activity through the speaker.

Harry returns a minute later holding something behind his back.

"Whatcha got there," Louis questions.

Harry unfolds a piece of paper and shows it to Louis. It's his butterfly from yesterday.

"Harry, why do you have that?"

"Want you to give me a tattoo," Harry whispers.

Louis' eyes open wide and look at the boy like he just told a terrible joke. "Are you being serious?"

Harry nods. "Uh-huh! 'M the only one wiffout tattoos," he says, his pink lips forming a pout.

Louis hates when he pouts because there is no way he can say no to that face. He sighs, "How do you think I can do this?"

Harry perks up, knowing he's won. The boy scrambles over to the art table and grabs the black Crayola marker from the coloring tub. He brings it over to Louis and the blue eyed boys smirks.

"You know that this washes off, right?"

Harry frowns, "It s'all we got."

The older boy decides it's probably for the best that they use a washable marker. That way if Daddy and Papa get mad, at least they can give the boy a bath and he'll be good as new.

"Lay down on the couch," Louis instructs.

Louis examines the drawing. A simple butterfly, easy enough. But where can he put It that won't be so noticeable? Like it even matters. Louis rolls his eyes knowing the two men see Harry naked multiple times a day. Well, if he puts it on his abdomen at least it will be hidden for a little while. Only till his next diaper change....

He attaches the cap to the back of the marker. Louis pulls up Harry's shirt and the boy looks at him in confusion. "I think it will look a lot cooler on your tummy," he explains.

Harry nods and tries not giggle as Louis' fingertips trace over his belly, or lack there of. How is it even possible that Harry has a toned stomach if he doesn't work out and is constantly being fed food?

"Are you sure about this," Louis asks.

Green eyes look intensely into the blue. "I trust you," Harry whispers.

Louis' cheeks heat up and he wills himself to begin. The boy places a kiss on Harry's stomach and Harry giggles. The marker is brought down and Louis begins tracing the basic shape of a butterfly over his muscles. It's a lot bigger than he wanted it to be, but it's okay considering by tonight it will probably be washed off anyway.

He adds dots and curves inside the wings and a body in the middle. It's looks a bit closer to a moth than a butterfly, but considering it's done with a marker, it actually looks pretty decent.

Harry giggles when Louis starts shading in the open areas. "Hold still! You'll mess me up," Louis tells him.

"Can't help it! Tickles!"

Louis finishes the tattoo after only four minutes of actual effort, and he's got to admit it does look like a real tattoo.

Just as he's capping the marker he hears a throat clear behind him. Harry gasps and pulls the sweater down over the still wet ink.

"Boys, what are you doing?"

Louis doesn't turn around, afraid that he'll be caught like a deer in the headlights.

"Nuffing, Papa," Harry says.

"Harry, why was your shirt pulled up and Louis, why are you holding a marker."

Louis digs his toes in the carpet and looks down at the ground. "Louis, look at me," Zayn commands.

Louis slowly turns around and looks up at Zayn's face. He doesn't look mad, but his eyebrows are still knitted together and his lips are pursed.

"Now tell me what was going on," he repeats.

"Nothing... we weren't doing anything," Louis says.

Zayn walks over to his youngest, who is still laying down on the couch. He grabs the bottom of Harry's sweater and starts pulling the fabric up.

But Harry doesn't want to get in trouble for the tattoo so he allows his body to react before his mind has a chance to tell him no. He hits Zayn's hand away from his stomach, harder than he had initially meant for it to be.

Zayn pulls away. "Did you just hit me?"

Harry's mouth falls and he begins babbling. "I-uh....uh...well...s-s."

"Li," Zayn calls loudly.

Harry watches in fear as his Daddy enters the room in nothing but a pair of Nike shorts and trainers. There is a small towel hanging around his shoulders that he uses to pat the sweat off of his face and neck. "What's going on, Babe?"

"These two were being naughty," Zayn tells his husband.

"How so?"

"I walked in on Louis coloring over Harry's tummy. And when I asked them about it, they both lied. I tried checking but Harry hit me."

Liam sighs. "Boys," he's says in frustration.

"Didn't mean to hit him," Harry says weakly.

"But you still did, and you lied. Louis, that's twenty in the corner. As for you, Sweetie, twenty in the corner and five spanks," Liam tells them.

Harry looks close to tears, "But I don't wike spankens!"

"I'm sorry, Bugaboo. You broke the rules. What kind of daddies would we be if we let you get away with being naughty?"

Harry stays quiet. He knows that Daddy is right, even if he doesn't like it.

"Do you want to go in the corner first, or get your spanks done and over with?" Zayn asks.

"Corner, please," the boy frowns.

Both daddies nod. Liam takes Louis' hand and Zayn takes Harry's. The boys are walked to different corners of the room as the daddies kick aside any toys nearby that could cause a distraction.

"Do you understand why you're in the corner, Lou," Zayn asks.

Louis nods sadly. "I lied."

"Once these 20 minutes are up, all will be forgiven," Zayn says, which is comforting to Louis. At least he's not in too big of trouble.

On the opposite side of the room, Harry glares at the wall, fussy that he's being punished for the first time in quite some time.

"Baby, I know you're upset. But it's not okay to hit and lie," Liam tells him.

Harry let's out a big breath. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

Liam smiles softly. "I know you are, but you still need to learn your lesson," he says, kissing the scattered brown curls.

The husbands walk to the center of the room and Zayn holds out his phone. "Alright boys, we are going to set a timer so this is fair. When the alarm goes off, you will be forgiven for lying."

"Not sitting. No talking. Just stay where you are," Liam instructs.

The phone is set down on the couch and Liam and Zayn stand with their arms crossed leaning against the wall. The brunette looks at his husband and can't help but smirk at the look he has.

"So serious," he whispers into the raven-haired man's ear.

"Oh, shush," Zayn whispers back, lightly biting his mate's earlobe.

Half way through the punishment Harry gets bored. He starts making a clicking noise with his tongue. Daddy and Papa ignore it the first few times, but it only becomes more disruptive as time passes.

"Please be quiet, Harry," Zayn says.

The boy groans. It's been years since he was put here. Something must have happened to the phone, because he knows it's been twenty years not minutes.

Louis accepts his punishment without causing any mischief. It was wrong to lie and maybe he shouldn't have given in so easily and colored on Harry without permission. But nobody can tell those green eyes no! They're like traps! One look and anyone will melt into a puddle.

The timers beeps and Louis and Harry turn around. "Boys come here," Liam says.

They slowly walk over to the men. The littles are sat on the couch and look up at the daddies. "We know you drew on him, Lou. We don't appreciate being lied to. If we want things to stay safe and happy, we all need to tell eachother everything. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," they mumble in unison.

Liam and Zayn smile and press kisses to their little boys' cheeks.

"Okay, Honey. Let's get this over with," Zayn says lightly and picks Harry up from his spot on the sofa.

Liam takes Louis' hand and takes the boy out of the room and to his bedroom to cuddle.

Harry is laid down on his stomach. It's not very comfortable having Papa's knees digging into his tummy, but he deserves it. Zayn pulls down the boy's nappy and shorts.

"Ready, Baby?" Harry nods. "I love you," Zayn says.

The first spank is placed on Harry's behind and the pale skin instantly pinkens. He let's out a pained moan. Zayn doesn't go easy during punishments. The second spank is right above his left leg on the edge of his bottom. Harry grips the edge of the couch seeking comfort in holding something.

"You are doing so good for me, Sweetheart," Zayn praises and lands the third.

Harry doesn't cry. It's only five and he knows what he did was wrong. He shouldn't have hit Papa.

The final two spanks are given and Zayn pulls Harry up so the boy is sitting on his lap with both legs bent at the knees resting by his thighs.

Harry nuzzles into Zayn's neck. "Sorry for hitting you, Papa."

"It's okay, Baby. All is forgiven," he says, reaching a hand under the jumper and running a comforting hand up and down Harry's spine.

"I love you, Papa," Harry whispers.

Zayn kisses Harry's forehead. "I love you so so so much, Harry."

Zayn helps Harry stand and takes him to the nursery. Soothing cream, which is probably unnecessary considering his bottom wasn't very sore, is rubbed over the pink skin. He changes the boy into a new nappy and replaces his shorts.

The man notices the "tattoo" on Harry's abdomen and can't help but smile lightly. Louis really is a good little artist. Liam and Zayn wouldn't have been extremely upset by the drawing if the boys had been truthful from the beginning.

The clingy boy is brought into the bedroom that Louis and Liam are in. Liam is still shirtless and is stretched out on the bed in just his shorts and socks. Louis rests his head on the man's rock hard abs and looks at the tattoos covering his body.

"What are these," he asks referring to the four arrows on his forearm. "They look new."

Liam hums and Louis smiles at the vibrations in his ear. "They are new I got them a month ago."

"Do they mean something?"

"Yeah," the man smiles as he runs fingers through the fluffy fringe. "There's four because there's four in our little family."

"But you said you got them a month ago? I've only been here for two weeks," the boy says.

Before Liam has to explain himself, Zayn and Harry walk in. They crawl next to the other two and relax into a cuddling pile of flesh.

"Sowwy for lying, Daddy," Harry says.

"I know, Bugaboo," he reassures the boy again. Some daddies and mommies get annoyed when their little brings up a subject multiple times, and though Liam finds it a tad bit troubling that Harry keeps apologizing, he's going to keep letting the boy know he is forgiven until Harry has a guilt - free conscience again.

Harry notices that Liam is still shirtless and raises his sweater up till its pooling around his neck. "Look, Daddy! Now we all has tattoos!"

Louis pushes his mind away from Liam's tattoo to put his attention on his brother. Unable to resist the cuteness that is Harry, the daddies beam smiles at the boy.

"Oh, my! Don't we all look bad to the bone," Liam jokes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

782 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
1.7M 23.4K 66
in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection ageplay|
30.6K 865 32
New Zianourry story!
942K 40.6K 83
"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?"