She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... More

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [38] : FLY♚

3.8K 160 82
By CoFFeeBeaN28

Everyone was starting to satisfy each children by playing their roles: teacher, entertainer, helper, and assistance.

"Stop it, Karma! You must not hurt anyone—hey, are you even listening?"

"No, Princess Angel! I must drive out this monster, thus peace will never return to our kingdom."

They were acting on the stage as Karma played the role as the knight, Angel was the princess, then Terasaka was the monster, lastly Okuda was the Mage.

"Peace? There is nothing like that in out kingdom, because it's filled with war and riot isn't it?"

The students who were watching them act face palmed, regretting to choose Angel to play the role.

"Why did we chose Angel again?"

"Karma said that she should play it or otherwise he wouldn't play his role if she's not doing it."

"Geez, Karma really is pushy."

"Tell me about it."

The act prolonged thanks to her as the other actors are trying to keep up and change the direction of the story, then Okuda ran up to the stage.

"Be in rest, monster!" she said while covering Terasaka's mouth and nose as he fell on the ground thanks to her chloroform.

'Damn, what was the next line?' Angel thought as she sweat dropped, not knowing what to do next, then she turned to Karma who was smirking.

"Princess, are you hurt?" he asked.

"Eh? Uh...not really." she replied.

"Are you sure? Your face is pale, worry not though. I will protect you no matter what." he said as he hugged the princess as the kids squealed from the act, the girl was blushing bright red while the other girl was feeling something strange in her chest.

"K-Karma...what are y-you doing?" she whispered.

"Hugging you, what else?" he whispered back.

"Let go...the kids are staring." they whispered to each other as she glance at the kids who were blushing bright red.

"Ahem, and they live happily ever after in each other's embrace!" Okuda said as their was a hint of sadness and cracking in her voice but just masked it with a happy smile.

Then they continued to act as Angel and Kayano switched roles, saying that she tired and wanted to go somewhere else.

"No, if you go now, Karma wouldn't play his role properly!" Kayano stated.

"Good luck, bye guys!" Angel replied.

She quickly ran off after changing her uniform and roam around for a bit, she saw her male classmates lifting heavy stuff as some of them playing with the kids, she went inside the study room to see kids who were being teach by her other classmates. Then she spotted a pair of blue and pink hair.

"Nagisa~! There you are~!" she chirped as she hurriedly ran there and hugged his back in a friendly way, making Nagisa blushed furiously. But the other kid was angry.

"Stop flirting with Nagisa, you damn slut! Get a life." the girl harshly stated.

"Slut, you say? Pretty harsh words you got there—also, I'm not flirting with Nagisa y'know." Angel growled, letting go of him.

"If that's the case, mind teaching me?" the pink girl stated.

"Teach you what?" she asked.

"This, take me to Tokyo University." the younger girl stated.

"Nah, you study on your own." Angel huffed as Nagisa sweat dropped while a vein popped in Sakura's forehead.

"Hey Sakura-chan? Why did you quit school anyways?" Nagisa asked.

"Isn't it obvious? School sucks!" Angel said as Sakura nodded.

"I don't like school, there are too many judgmental fools."

"What the heck, why are you letting those bullies get into you?"

"W-What do you know? They say that they're teasing but it hurts!"

"Kitty, kitty!"

Angel was about to say something but they heard someone yelling outside, calling for help to save the cat, so the three of them went out.

"See? That's what happens when you pluck up the courage to climb? The higher you get, the more dangerous it is. What's the harm in staying down here?" Sakura huffed as the two students looked at her, some of their classmates looked up and saw the cat stuck on the tree. Then Angel smirked.

"Hey Sakura, let me tell you something."

"What is it?"

Angel began to walk towards the tree while her back was facing them, without turning back she said something:

"People don't have wings, so they look for ways to fly." she said as Sakura's eyes widened, then Angel started to climb the tree with great speed, without a split second she reached the top of the tree.

Quickly, she grabbed the kitten and smiled happily while the kids were shocked in what they just saw.

"She's always like that—doing the most reckless things ever, but that's the thing that made her the most." Nagisa said while looking up to the tree were Angel was grabbing the cat as it scratched her face.

"If that treetop is school and the ground is this place here...we all found our strength down on the ground." Sakura looked up to Nagisa, but she and the kids were still shock at the reckless girl's actions.

"While looking up and getting looked down on, we learned plenty about how scary heights were before we started climbing—that's why we can go our own way now." Nagisa told her.

"Stop scratching my face—I'm gonna drop you, I swear!" Angel shouted.

Then the branch was ripped as she slowly lost balance, she wrapped her arms around the cat as gravity took her down.

'Shit, I'm gonna fall!' she thought as time seems to slow down for her, she gripped the cat tightly, not letting go as gravity takes her down to the ground.

"Still...along the way, we forgot our fear of heights, so we still do fall to the ground now and then." Nagisa continued as he watched how the other boy ran up and saved her from crashing on the ground.

"Your so reckless."

"W-What...Karma?!"

She was shocked that she didn't fell on the ground but instead fall on his arms while gripping the cat, the students sighed in relief.

"So learn here, you can go to school once you have a game plan. That's my secret lesson, from me to you." Nagisa finished as he grabbed her hand while patting her pink hair, he really is a smooth talker.

✦ ✧ ✦

In the flash of an eye, two weeks have already passed as the principal returned to the Young Leaf Park with Koro-sensei. In front of his eyes is a huge structure of the place.

"A house built with trees culled from the Class E's mountain and from discarded lumber...this place is now spacious than before thanks to the students." Koro-sensei said.

"Oh my, in only two weeks?" the principal gasped.

The students showed the new models that they did as the principal was shocked, now they were nervous if they reached the children's hearts.

"Hey Nagisa, idiot Angel!" Sakura yelled.

"Who're you calling idiot?!" Angel irked as Nagisa laughed nervously while Sakura ran up to the two of them and showed a test paper.

"Ta-da! I came in 2nd!" she yelled.

"Wow, that's great! Well done!" Nagisa said.

"Not bad, Sakura!" Angel grins.

The two complimented her as she smiled while blushing. "I did what you just said, Idiot Angel, Nagisa! I came in only for my math test, like a sneak attack—I finished my test and left."

"Stop calling me idiot, damn it!" Angel shrieked.

"Now, now—don't fight with her." Nagisa was trying to held Angel back as he grabbed her arms away from the kid who's calling her an idiot.

"Anyways, no one did anything during the test, didn't they?" he asked.

"Yeah, Nagisa! Apart from the teacher, I didn't tell anyone I was leaving." she stated.

Finally Angel calmed down as Nagisa smiled at Sakura.

"Using your best attack before your opponent can get into position, that's how we fight, Sakura-chan." Nagisa stated.

"Yeah...and you two will teach me again sometimes, right?" Sakura asked.

"Of course, right? Angel?" he says.

"Yeah, I don't mind." Angel shrugged her shoulders.

Everyone was just staring at them until Angel spoke up once again.

"Remember this, crybaby who likes to act tough!"

"C-Crybaby."

"Whoever is trying to drag you down is already below you, there are lots of people in this world—why are you letting some of them get into you?!"

Sakura was in silence, then she looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, your right...I wouldn't let bullying affect me anymore!"

"You better be."

And with that, their special lessons ended, but the midterms were in the next day—it was a disaster.

✦ ✧ ✦

Nagisa and Angel walked home together as they let out a sigh.

"I can't believe this! I really screwed up in this exam, Nagisa!" Angel sighed, looking at her garbage scores.

"Me too, we should just study—" Nagisa was cut off.

"What's this? You guys didn't even tried to fight back."

"You lost against us."

Angel rolled her eyes as the chosen five of this school walked up to them and began bragging their scores.

"What do you want?" she growled.

"You fail marvelously, Yuuki-san. Your previous scores are better." the curly black haired boy with rimmed glasses flinched.

"So what? Geek." she snarled.

"Those who are below us doesn't have the right to talk back."

Angel noticed that the orange haired boy isn't spatting any rude remarks to her, usually he always do that.

"Then, you don't have the right to talk back to me, right?" Karma said as he walked up to his classmates while holding his test papers.

"I was the only one who was doing my best while the rest of us were holding back against you guys—next time we wouldn't lose." he said as he grabbed Angel's wrist and walked away while Nagisa was following the two lovers.

The following day, the students were given with new uniforms to use in physical education. Angel sneaked at Koro-sensei who was grilling barbecue.

She grabbed her anti-sensei knife and jumped off while thrusting it to Koro-sensei who barely dodged the attack, 3 of his tentacles were cut off.

"Your back is wide open! she said as she continued attacking him while the other students went down on the cliff. Then Karma grabbed her clothing making her freeze.

"Enough, Angel-chan." he said.

"Tch, killjoy." she pouted.

"What's going on? I could barely dodged Angel-chan's attacks." Koro-sensei asked while looking at every students in front of him.

"We wanted you to see this, Koro-sensei! It's a new equipment from the government."

"We promise that we won't use this power except to protect someone."

Koro-sensei smiled as he turned to Angel who was being smacked by Karma on the head.

'I'm really sorry, Angel-chan...'

✦ ✧ ✦

"Someday you too, will across such a challenger..."

✦ ✧ ✦

That phrase etched in his heart as he spoke while looking so proudly at his students.

"Yes, I have so many of them now, especially Yuuki Angel...I bet she'll try and to get her revenge from me." he mumbled.

He felt bad for doing such things to her yet she knows nothing of it...

...He felt bad for killing her parents.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 26, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 418 31
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...
335K 11.6K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
82.6K 2.1K 18
You're name was (F/N). You went to a perfect middle school, had a bunch of friends, had a boyfriend that loved you very much, and a family that was w...
44K 806 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...