Living Without Him//NEVER FIN...

By bananaramallama23

Tobias moves to Mississippi to do a mission to save Chicago. He ends up breaking up with Tris as much as it... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Tobias (4)
Chapter 5
Chapter Tris (6)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

1.8K 56 11
By bananaramallama23

Tris P.O.V:

After breakfast, we decide to go into the square to check out the local school for Verity because she's joining soon (in September) because she'll be 4 soon. But it's only January right now so we've got a while.

We jump off the train and walk towards where the hub is and go to the building right behind it, in the centre of Chicago. Faction school. To be honest, I feel sorry for her; I hated school.

We walk into the school while all the kids are in class and walk to the headteacher's office to talk to her and enrol her into the school.

We walk in and shake hands with Mrs Jenkins, the headmistress, and begin to talk to her about Verity and the school.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm really sorry about this short chapter, especially after you had to wait a week. I'm going through quite a lot so it's kinda hard to keep on top of this and what's going on. I promise there will be a longer chapter soon but I just need to sort out what's going on first.
Yay or Nay?
~ Emilee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 39
*This story is being edited for mistakes.* Tris (Six), Tobias (Four), Zeke, and Uriah are in the FBI working for the leader, Max. They are sent to Di...
62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
49.4K 1K 22
"I can't wait to hug you," I whisper, barely audible, but he hears me. "Me either, babygirl. Me either." I put my hand against the screen and he lif...
22K 469 33
A Divergent fanficion In this fanfiction, Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. The basic plot of Divergent, Tris transferring to Dauntless and her and...