I hate you, I hate you, I fin...

By mairazuniga

"Naileah there's someone I want you to meet... Well you two have already met actually." Nana Tomli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

89 4 1
By mairazuniga

"Hurry up guys or we're going to be late." Nikki yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, yeah we're coming" Ari said as her and I made our way down the hall dragging our luggage behind us.

"Omg! I can't believe this day is finally here, I'm so excited" I said with a big grin on my face, they're expressions matching mine.

It's now September and two months ago we got invited to London to attend the Versace fashion show, one of the biggest. We locked up and made our way down to the waiting  cab that was waiting in front of the apartment complex. 

We get to LAX at 12:30, we had plenty of time to spare as our flight left at 3 pm. We paid the cab driver as he helped us with our luggage and then we made our way inside.

As we made our way to check in I looked around at all the people running around everywhere, some flights being called and people rushing to get to their destination. 30 minutes later we made it to the front of the line where we handed our passports to the girl behind the counter and we loaded our luggage to be weighed in. "Okay you're all set, gate 12 at 3:00" Said the girl. I then waited for Nikki and Ari, after getting our tickets and weighing our luggage we made our way across LAX to our gate. We stopped at Starbucks on the way and we also bought some snacks and a couple of magazines from the tiny store at the entrance of our gate.

We scanned the area trying to find seats, it proved to be more difficult than we thought because there was a lot of people. We found some seats by the window. We made our way over trying not to bump into people. We sat down, our carry-on's down by our feet and I took a sip of my latte as I noticed a group of girls coming towards us.

"OMG it's you!! My name is Amy and this is my sister Jane We watch your channel all the time and in the video you posted last week you guys said you were going to London, I never would have though you would be in the same flight as us." Amy said clearly very excited. She looked to be around 17 with bright green eyes and short blonde hair. Her sister Jane had medium blonde hair and the same green eyes, she looked to be about 15.

"Nice to meet you girls, yeah we booked this flight months ago." I told them, smiling at their excited faces.

"Can we get a picture with you three? my friends and us love you guys,we follow you on every social media site and I guess you could say we're your ultimate fans, we went to your meetup two months ago and ahhh I just can't believe we're meeting you for the second time, and-"

"Okay that's enough of that Jane." Amy interrupted her sister who turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Ooops, sorry I tend to just talk a lot when I get nervous." Jane told us with an apologetic look

"Oh that's alright we don't mind, and yes we do remember you girls, you guys are the ones that made us these awesome bracelets and the collages no?" Ari asked them while we each showed them our wrists where the bracelets sat along with our watches.

"Yes omg you remembered" Amy said with excitement in her eyes

"Of coarse we remember, we try to interact with as many people as we can especially the ones that give us such cute stuff at our meetups. So thanks for these and the collages you made for each of us."

"Oh you are so welcome, we never thought you would wear them though." Jane said a slight blush still on her cheeks.

"Totally, they are so cute and they go with everything" Ari said

"Okay girls how about those pictures?" Nikki said putting her coffee beside her bag on the floor.

After a couple of selfies and each of us taking pictures with them we sat down and they kept chatting with us.

"Those pictures you and Louis were so cute, omg I heard they are also going to be in London they are finishing this year's tour at home. Wouldn't it be great of you guys saw each other again? We totally ship you guys together and-" Jane was interrupted by my phone ringing. At the mention of Louis' name I became very uncomfortable and everything from the past couple of months came back to me.

"Um, excuse me I really have to take this I'll be right back."I told them as I got up and made my way to a more secluded part of the gate away from the prying ears of everyone sitting around us.

"Hi mom what's up?" I asked my her

"Hi sweets I was just checking on you girls, are you at the airport already?" She asked, overly enthusiastic

"Yeah, we're here already at the gate now we just have to wait to board." I told her a smile making it's way to my face at the thought of seeing my parents again.

"Okay great so what time will you land at Heathrow?"

"Tomorrow at 10 am London time." I said slightly cringing at the thought of sitting on a plane for about 11 hours.

"Okay so we'll send someone to pick you up, we are having lunch with those friends of ours that we've been telling you about and you'll see that special someone that I've been telling you about." she said.

"Mom why can't you just tell me who it is, if you say I've already met him why can't I know who he is, plus what's with the mystery surrounding this stranger and I?" I asked her

"I told you already it's a life changing surprise, now I better go because it's getting late and we have a big day tomorrow. tell your sisters I love them and can't wait to see you." she said

"Okay mom love you too. bye" I said a bit irritated that she would say more about this mystery guy that was supposed to change my life.

I made my way back to my seat and noticed that Jane and Amy were gone. "Where did they go?" I asked Ari who was looking at her phone.

" Was that mom on the phone? Oh they left to go eat lunch and Amy said to tell you sorry for her sister bringing up the whole Louis thing, she said she saw that it made you uncomfortable." She glanced up at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah she wanted to make sure we were okay and to tell me how excited she is about us being there tomorrow. Oh it's okay no big deal." I told her with a slight smile making its way to my lips. I sat down and noticed that there were far less people now than before which meant that they had been waiting for a flight that was in the process of boarding.

I took out my camera and got some footage of us for my Vlog, I explained how we were just waiting and how bored we were. After a bit I didn't know what else to say so I shut it off promising to vlog again once we were in London. I took out my laptop and began to edit one of my other videos. I tried to focus but I just couldn't, my mind kept wondering off and thinking about Louis. For the last two months I was not able to get the feeling of his lips on mine out of my system, the hate seemed to die down a bit but it was still there. I hadn't bumped into Louis since that night at the club but I had seen plenty of pictures of him with the boys on twitter and instagram. They had continued their tour and yes I did know they were going to be in London for the end of it. I did see pictures of him clubbing and hanging out with friends and his share of girls but nothing serious came out of it.

I couldn't believe that I had allowed him to mess with my head like that, I mean I was stupid for thinking that after just one damn kiss something more would come out of it. I mean he's Louis effin' Tomlinson and I'm just me, like c'mon why in the hell would he be interested in me. I still loved his as a fan but after that kiss something ignited in me and made my feelings for him grow stronger. I developed sort of a love/hate spot for him and it makes me so angry that I allowed myself to be stupid enough to have hope and think that he would ever fall for me. I've had really bad relationships in the past and that caused me to have trust issues especially with guys, Louis was the first guy that I had kissed in a while and after seeing him with that bimbo of a girl he was making out with after kissing me it made me realize that all guys are the same.

Ugh I was getting mad now that once again I had allowed myself to think about him, he was asked about that night at the club in an interview and he said "oh she's just some girl I met that night, nothing important." I cried and was a mess for like a whole week after that. As much as I was telling myself that it was nothing it still hurt, a lot. Hearing him say those things about me for the whole world to hear and to know how he really felt made me see how much of a jerk he really is. When your idol and the famous pop star you obsess and love so much kisses you and then later says that it was nothing important really does things to your self esteem, well maybe just me no? anyways yes I was a mess but I wan't about to let him mess me up.

In the past two months I tried to keep myslef busy, going to the gym and working on my videos a lot. I did two more meetups so that kept me busy.

This trip to London is going to be great, it's going to be good to get away from here for a bit and experience a change, from here and all this drama. By now the whole thing has died down, but every now and then someone brings it back up and how he rejected me and it still hurts. I didn't realize I completely zoned out until Nikki is punching me on the arm.

"Ow Nikki what the hell" I turn to her as I rub my arm which will have a bruise on it tomorrow.

"Well you zoned out and it's now time to board, sorry." She sheepishly said giving me an apologetic look.

"It's okay" I told her as I picked up my bag and my latte and we made our way to the line forming. A whole hour passed and  I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice.

We find our seats and put our carry-ons on the overhead compartment, our purses by our feet and we sit down. I'm by the window seat, Nikki next to me in the middle and Ari on the Isle. 

Pretty soon we were taking of as we hear the pilot over the intercom thanking us for choosing British Airways and how he hopes we enjoy our flight. After going over all the safety procedures for the flight the clear is given and I take my laptop out. I decide to continue editing my video from earlier, as I boot up the program Nikki leans over.

"Are you okay? You zoned out earlier and we couldn't snap you out of it. What were you thinking about?" She asked concern laced on her voice

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I told her. I didn't want to go into detail and be taken back to the past two  months of hurt and humiliation and stupid reporters that wouldn't leave me alone.

"It was him wasn't it? those girls mentioning him took you back right?" She asked

"Ugh yes it was him, but I don't want to talk about it anymore, it's done, in the past and I've done a pretty good job of trying to lock it away and to try and forget. I don't ever want to be put in the position I was just in a couple of weeks ago, I know I was hurting you guys and my career in the process over someone who doesn't deserve me thinking about him, now we're going to London, away from everything here for a while we're going to have a blast and we're going to enjoy it so please don't ruin it by mentioning the past yeah?" I asked as I wiped the damn tears that started coming out of my eyes.

"Nai, it's okay to be upset about it, I mean I totally understand... you finally meet the guy  you're crushing on and he calls you beautiful and you actually think you have a chance, then you guys kiss and  then he says all that crap on that stupid interview but, you are amazing and if he didn't see that then it's his loss okay? I don't want you to keep beating yourself up about it and wondering if it was you or whatever because it's not. Any guy would be lucky to have you and it's a shame that he couldn't see that."

I sighed looking at her and said "what was I expecting Nikki, he's in the world's biggest boy band, we only met twice and yeah we kissed, it's not like it was love at first sight or anything like that. Yes I did fan girl over meeting him and when he asked me to dance with him I was even more excited but it obviously meant more to me than it did to him, he's still my idol, but to him I'm just another fan." I whispered the last part hoping to keep my emotions in check. 

The mere thought of him has been haunting me for a while, every picture, every mention of his name made my heart skip a beat "Pull yourself together, you are old enough to know that this isn't some stupid fairy tale where he falls in love with you at first sight" my subconscious seemed to be screaming at me. She's right I do need to pull it together, it's not the end of the world just because the guy I love and idolize kissed me and then later said it meant nothing to him. OMG I'm so over dramatic.

"Please just let this go, lets enjoy the trip and not worry about all the drama and boys yeah?" I turned to Nikki.

She gave me a long sigh and said "okay fine." She smiled at me.

4 hours into the flight and I had edited 2 videos when the flight attendants were passing by giving us drinks and food.

"Thank God, I was starving." Ari said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Same" Nikki and I both said at the same time, turning to look at each other and laughing.

After we ate we were chatting a bit about the fashion show and what we were going to do in London while we were there.

"I'm really curious as to what this surprise mom keeps talking about is" Ari said.

"Yeah me too, when I spoke to her earlier she told me again that it was a "life changing surprise"" I quoted her using my fingers as quotation marks.

"I'm more interested in knowing who this mystery guy is... omg what if he's like super hot and you guys marry and-" Nikki said, but was cut off by me

"Woah, woah woah who the heck said anything about marrying anyone!!! I love your imagination, but sometimes it can get a bit out of control Nikki."

"Sorry, I mean why else would mom be super excited for us to be meeting this special guy and she keeps saying he's going to change your life so I just assumed.." She sheepishly looked at me.

"I don't know, but we're gonna find out in a few hours." I sighed as I opened my laptop.

After a couple more hours of being on my laptop my eyes started to feel heavy. I closed my laptop and put it in my bag beside the seat. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes, drifting of to sleep.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt someone shake my shoulder trying to wake me up.

"Nai, were about to land" Nikki said

"Oh okay." I said stretching as best as I could in the confines of my seat. I put my seatbelt on and sat back as we made our decend.

---

We were suprisingly energized after getting off the plane and making our way through customs we went to the bathroom to kind of wash up. After being on a plane for 11 hours we needed to go and seriously fix our hair. We made our way through the busy airport and saw a starbucks immediately knowning that was our next stop before heading outside.

While we wait in the ridiculously long line at starbucks Ari got a call from dad saying he was outside.

20 minutes later we finally got our coffee and lattes and we made our way outside. The first thing I noticed when we walked through the doors was the crisp fall air, it was a beautiful fall day, the sun was shinning, but it was still slightly chilly. I saw mom in the car and dad leaning against the black range rover phone in hand. He looked up at us when Nikki squealed and ran up to hug him.

"Hi dad." she said as she put her arms around his waist.

"Hi honey how was the flight?" dad asked as he put his arms around her.

"Ugh it was so long, but we're here now." She smiled as he let her go.

Mom got out of the passenger side and hugged each of us

"I'm so glad you are here. I missed you so much" She whispered in my ear as she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Aww mom I missed you too." I said

"Well we better get going or we're going to be late for lunch." Dad said glancing down at his watch.

After putting our luggage in the jumping in we were on our way to the hotel.

The car ride was filled with our voices asking them how they've been and when we were going to meet these friends of theirs. Dad told us that we would be meeting them later today, we would go to the hotel to freshen up and change, then we would go to lunch at their friend's house, then later in the day we would go get ready to go to the fashion show that was tonight.

45 minutes later we were walking through the hotel doors and we made our way to our hotel room which our parents booked for us when they booked theirs.

We took the elevator up and we made our way down the hall until we found room 237. After putting our luggage in the room Nikki went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After all three of us showered and we put ourselves together we grabbed our purses and we made our way to the elevator taking us down to the lobby to meet our parents.

It was now 1:30 and we were making our way through the London streets on our way to our parents' friend's house.

"So who are these people and why such a mystery mom?"Nikki asked mom form the back seat

"Oh you'll see honey, I think you girls will love them." She said with excitement in her voice.

As we made our way down this particular street I noticed the houses were getting bigger and very fancy. These people clearly had money.

We pulled up outside a beautiful white mansion, we made our way up the long driveway that was surrounded by trees and as we got closer you could see the house better. It was big and very beautiful. The gardens up front were filled with rows and rows of flowers and there was a staircase that led up tp the front door.

"Your friends live here??" Ari asked as we got out of the car and we each took in the sight before us with awed expressions.

"Yes now let's go, they're expecting us." he said as he led us up the stairs.

At the sound of the doorbell ringing a man in a black suit and gray hair resting on his head greeted us. He stepped aside to let us in. The inside was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. There was a grand staircase which spiraled up and up, it looked never ending. The walls were painted off white and there were some paintings on the wall.

"Ah there you are, I was beginning to think you weren't coming." A man who looked to be my dad's age said. He was tall, brunnette and had very kind blue eyes.

"Of coarse we would be here, we wouldn't miss this for the world." My dad said as they man hugged.

The man then greeted my mom with a hug and a kiss on the cheek then she introduced us.

"These are my three daughters, Naileah, Ariana and Nikki." She told him.

"My name is Mark, nice to meet you girls, well I already know you I met you when you girls were young but I doubt you remember. You moved to the states and we lost contact with your parents after that." He said as we each shook hands with him.

"Well everyone is waiting in the living room so let's go yeah?" He said

We followed behind him as he led us to the living room. Once there the first thing I noticed was the beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The walls were a very light yellow and the couches were a light brown. They were currently occupied by two women who stood up once we made our way into the room.

One was younger than the other and I couldn't help but feel like I've seen her somewhere before.

She  had brown hair and a very pretty face, her hair up on a ponytail. She made her way over to mom and dad and hugged them, a smile on her face the whole time.

After introducing Ari and Nikki to her mom made her way to me, "And this is Naileah, Nai this is Johanna or Jay for short and he's Mark's wife."

"Nice to meet you." I said as I stuck my hand out for her to shake

"Nice to see you again, Oh my you grew up to be a beautiful young woman, very polite too." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Um.. thanks" I said a blush making it's way to my cheeks.

"Oh so this is Naileah, you can call me nana dear, oh my you are so beautiful and perfect for him." The older lady said as she made her way to me.

She didn't look that old but I knew she was probably Mark's or Jay's mother.

"My name is Diana and I'm mark's mum."

"Nice to meet you and I'm sorry perfect for who? who's him?" I asked confusion  and curiosity on my voice as I shook her hand.

She smiled and pulled me to sit beside her on the couch, my hand in both of her's, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Naileah there's someone I want you to meet...well you two have already met actually." She said

I was confused to say the least, who on earth is she talking about?

Then I saw him, with his perfect hair and perfect body and perfect face making his way down the stairs and making his way towards us.

"Naileah this is my grandson Louis, but you already know that dear." She said.

I stared wide eyed at him and he just glared at me causing my heart to break a bit more.

"You two are getting married." She said so casually as if she was telling us lunch was ready.

"WHAT??" Louis and I both said in unison

"I hate her, why would I marry someone like her?" Louis said.

So sorry for my lack of updating. I've been trying to get better, hopefully you guys like this chapter. It's kinda boring but I had to put it on here. Next one is where things get really interesting. Please please comment and tell me what you think. Feedback is greatly appreciated so please comment and vote, thanks a bunch lovelies.

Love, Maira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 49
Zayn has tho pick between Niall and Louis. Zayn never really made a choice. When he did it lead to Louis leaving One Direction. What will happen to t...
28.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...