Messed Up Memories | ɴᴀɴᴀᴛꜱᴜ...

Af kofiiwrites

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʟɪᴏɴᴇꜱ + ᴍᴇʟɪᴏᴅᴀꜱ I missed you so much that I forgot you. -ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ Mere

Promise?
Old Friends
Always her
Princess
Second Choice
Voice
Duet
Bonds
Questions
Her
Distance
Tears
Spill
Promise
The Room
Rain
Talk
The Truth
Dream
Apologies
Last Chapter
AYEEE EN ヽ('▽`)/

Zeldris

2.9K 92 28
Af kofiiwrites

Elizabeth's Pov

I stared at Meliodas, Did he not remember me? Did I change that much?

"It's Elizabeth" I told him, giving him a small smile. 

"Did I meet you from before?" He asked, which gave me a little hope that he'd remember at least one memory of me.

"Yes, We were best friends?" I asked, but once I saw the confusion in his eyes. I knew he forgot, I looked down. "I'm sorry but It doesn't ring a bell." He shrugged.

"It's okay," I smiled, then looked at Diane. She nodded, "Let's go Elizabeth, let's leave these lovebirds alone."

"Lovebirds?" I asked, it suddenly hurt as it came out of my mouth. "Yeah, They're kind of together." Diane tried telling me quietly. I looked down again, "I see."

I didn't know why I felt this way, Maybe it was because I hoped that Meliodas would still remember me after these years.

"Let's go to the cafeteria" We walked down the halls and I saw a boy with black hair and a pair of black eyes. I stopped and in the process, making Diane stop too.

"Zeldris?" I asked, He looked up from his phone. His eyes went wide. "Elizabeth!" He exclaimed, running up and suddenly hugging me. I heard Diane giggle at him, he was just so cute.

"When did you come? Are you here to visit? How are you? I miss you!" He bombarded me with questions. 

"I just came today, I'm not. I'm here to learn, I'm fine. I miss you too." I hugged him back, He had a huge smile. "Did you see Meliodas today?" He asked, I nodded frowning a bit.

"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at Diane, she had a slight frown too.

"He didn't remember me." I told him, and he gave me a confused look. "What? How come? But.." He trailed off, I looked at him.

"As I remember, he talked about you yesterday."  He stated, I rose my right brow. "What?" 

"Yeah, he talked about you." He nodded, I looked at Diane and she shrugged. 

"That's weird, He just said he doesn't remember her." Diane stated, Zeldris furrowed his brows.

"Something's wrong, We'll figure it out. But right now I have to go to my locker" He pointed ahead, I nodded.

"Bye Zeldris!" I waved as he walked away, I looked at Diane, she was looking at Zeldris with  her brow raised.

"That isn't where his Locker is, He's a year younger and I've been to his locker before." Diane pointed out, furrowing her brows. 

"Maybe he was gonna meet someone." I suggested, she shrugged with a smirk, "Probably." 

We continued walking and saw a free table, We bought our food and someone sat next to me, I looked to the side.

"Ban!" 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.4K 263 10
Muinezu fanfiction enjoy! This time Im putting in a few chapters in this
52.9K 2.1K 200
Screw you, Wattpad, this book DOES belong in the humor category. // All of these quotes are (regrettably) 100% true... // Sorry for the unreadable co...
15.9K 63 6
Follow Jimmy's challenges as he combats his old problem, bedwetting, at a sleepover. Comments are welcome and appreciated.