A Bolt of Love | Jay x Reader...

By Dark_Ashes_

You are childhood friends with the electric ninja who soon finds out you are an elemental master too. The two... More

Important Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important Announcement
Chapter 6
Important RESULTS
RESULTS
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Christmas Special
Chapter 17
~Valentine Special~
Random
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A Coming out?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N: Smol Poll
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

A/n

2.1K 20 1
By Dark_Ashes_

Hey guys it's WolfFang02 again I need to tell you all that the Ninjago stories will be short ones and that's why they're considered not chapters. Also I will only post new parts of the story when they're finished and not on the weekends so it might take longer. Things haven't been going well for me.

If you have any questions comments below and I'll try to reply back to you as soon as possible.

(Also I'll post the next part of the story over the weekend.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 989 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
3.5K 152 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
886 25 8
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
16.7K 512 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...