Valencia

Da Emna_BH

[currently being edited and re-written] She went away to heal her scars, but instead, she came back with new... Altro

Dedication
The beginning
C h a p t e r 1: Coming back home
C h a p t e r 2: Surprise!
C h a p t e r 3: A cigar
C h a p t e r 4: I despise you
C h a p t e r 5: I lov-
C h a p t e r 7: A cellular
C h a p t e r 8: A paper
C h a p t e r 9: Don't tell Zack
C h a p t e r 10: The beach
C h a p t e r 11: The mission
C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her
C h a p t e r 13: You're the reason
C h a p t e r 14: Drained of all colour
C h a p t e r 15: A murder V
C h a p t e r 16: Innocent murderer
C h a p t e r 17: He was a good man
C h a p t e r 18:unhealed
C h a p t e r 19: Pain Facing Sorrow
C h a p t e r 20: What's that?
C h a p t e r 21: Owned2L
C h a p t e r 22: A musical day
Not A Chapter BUT
C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?
C h a p t e r 24: Like the bird
C h a p t e r 25: Smile
C h a p t e r 26: Poor Girl.
C h a p t e r 27: Envelope
C h a p t e r 28: Bad News
C h a p t e r 29: Familiar
C h a p t e r 30: I Deserve To Know
C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions
C h a p t e r 32: One Sheep
C h a p t e r 33: Priorities
C h a p t e r 34: The Court
C h a p t e r 35: The Court ii
C h a p t e r 36:Man Down
C h a p t e r 37: Agony
C h a p t e r38: The Crown
C h a p t e r 39: Thorn
C h a p t e r 40: Innocence
C h a p t e r 41: No Escape
C ha p t e r 42: Tears
C h a p t e r 43: Never Forget
C h a p t e r 44: Washing Sins
C h a p t e r 45: Remember.
C h a p t e r 46: Him.
C h a p t e r 47: It's Been A Long Time
C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?
C h a p t e r 49: Revealing
C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End
C h a p t e r 51: Forgotten Memories
C h a p t e r 52: Forever
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.

396 29 23
Da Emna_BH

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on:

Twitter Emna_b_h.

Ask.fm Emnabm2

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.

"I was going to say that I... that I... I lov—" Declan stopped talking and looked at her.I can't just tell her as if it was the easiest thing...

He coughed before looking away.

Valencia was looking at him, her heartbeats were breaking her ribs and her breath was so slow. A million things came to her mind. Was he going to say he loved her? No, it couldn't be, he couldn't fall in love with her new personality. He couldn't love someone who was absent for three years, she wouldn't allow it, she wouldn't believe it and just the thought of it made her feel guilty for no reason.

Then what?

"Just spill it out..." she almost whispered in another sigh. She was so uncomfortable that she wished she never asked the question.

He was so doubtful. What should I say? She didn't look like she'd appreciate any sort of confession. Her face expressions alone told him she'll reject him if he tells her.

"I love... I'm into guys."

I loved you.

What?

Neither of them spoke a word.

Declan, was staring into space, berating his tongue. He didn't get it. Did he do something wrong? 

Did he make a mistake by lying like that? She'll know he's lying one day. He just said that to her so he could get over the awkward situation and move on, but he ended up creating another trouble. He told her that to show that what he was going to say on that day wasn't something that needed courage.

Even if it did...

It seemed too easy to admit something like that. But only I know how hard it was... to lie like that.

To be brave is to say the truth in the hardest situations, and to be brave means to accept the truth with the all the pain that follows.

The name Valencia means 'brave.'

Maybe, just maybe, both of them needed some Valencia; both of them needed some courage.

"That's... cool." That was all Valencia could say. She forced a smile to assure him. It was awkward. It didn't feel sincere and honest, but she couldn't ask him if he was lying.

Both wanted to move on.

"So... You're going to college after three days, huh! You have a lot to catch up with if you want to pass this year." He changed subjects after a moment of silence.

"Yeah... I'll be the new college girl, even though they I'll be ignored. I'll be a loner for a while, I guess."

The atmosphere felt much more comfortable than before and way cooler, like the old days, when none of them had an ugly secret and a stupid lie.

"Oh no, you won't be... actually, I'm in the same university, just in a different building. Plus, I have friends from that sector. I'll introduce you guys."

Who said I want to meet new people? I've misjudged a lot of them before, why would I make the same mistake twice? People either way leave you voluntarily or involuntarily.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. That was a holy quote for Valencia for a long time.

"If you want, I can invite over my university squad so you can meet them," he added, excited. And before she could protest, he was already sending messages.

***

Zack was trying to call the family who took Valencia in during her stay, but no one answered. He already called about ten times, but every time, he got to voicemail.

What's wrong?

He decided to call the high school so he could question them.

"Hello, this is th—" a woman answered before getting cut off.

"I know who you are... I'm sorry, but I'm feeling anxious now, so can you just answer me?"

"Okay, sir, go ahead."

"Can I get any information about a student named Valencia David? Or can you tell me if the phone number of her previous guardians has changed?"

"I'm sorry, sir, that's are restricted information."

Zack was already stressed. Never mess with a David when he's mad, scared or stressed. He didn't understand why such information would be private.

"Do you want to be fired tonight?" he asked, with a dead voice.

"You have no right to threaten me. This Valencia's file is protected by someone much scarier than you, so you'd better let it go."

***

The bell rang, so Declan stood and went to open it. Valencia wasn't feeling happy about meeting new people.

"Hey, guys! Come on in!"

Valencia saw two girls and a boy getting in. The first one was so pretty; she had dark skin, blue eyes and curly long hair. She had a perfect body, not too slim. The other one was the opposite in so many ways; blond hair with white skin, black eyes and a curvy body; she was a beauty too. The boy had a bronze skin, brown hair and hazel eyes. He had a muscular body, not excessively, but muscular enough for others to know that he worked out except for the cute little double chin he has.

Valencia stood to greet them while playing with her fingers.

"Hello there! You must be Valencia... Declan told us a lot about you. I'm Asta," said the first girl before giving her a friendly hug.

Valencia smiled, feeling awkward. The other two advanced before introducing themselves.

"I'm Ronnie, you can call me Ron." The boy smiled while shaking her hand."And I'm Tanya."***Behind the mask she wore, a crying face is hidden, a sad person is cracking. Behind the mask, there's an ocean where you'll drown while trying to find who she really is.Behind the smiles she put on to hide a lot of emotions: sadness, anger, jealousy and even 

happiness are hidden there.

Behind her nice words, there's a girl who judges, someone who's worse than the devil itself. You'll find a girl who can hate you before knowing you just because you seem annoying. That same girl will feel guilty after that, very guilty. That girl can love you after hating you, to pass the rest of her life feeling guilty about judging the book by its cover.

Behind her supportive character, there's a little lady who blames herself. Deep enough where no one can reach, there's a soul who is reaching for its pieces.

In between the mask, smiles, words and character, there's a freezing heart that needs warmness, a person who's afraid of finding the one who'll read her like an open book; because that person will definitely mean a lot to her, and at the same moment he may leave her after knowing her hidden bad side.

That's why she needed to keep it hidden behind some lies she grew up with.

Valencia was trying to keep up with Declan's friends; she tried to participate in their conversations, to laugh at their jokes and to answer their questions. And that made Declan feel some rupture in his chest; why does she seem freer while talking to them? Why is she not like that when she's with me?

He just didn't understand that it's almost impossible to act in front of him.

"This school year may finally turn to be interesting with having you around!" Asta said.Valencia smiled. "Thank you, that's sweet!"

"You know... Declan told us a lot about you! I think he's totally int—" started Ronnie, but she stopped him.

"No, no! You guys know he's g—" and she, too, was interrupted, by Declan, who was cleaning his throat to warn her not to continue her sentence.

Oh, so they don't know...

"I mean, you know we were best friends, so of course he'll talk a lot about me..." She smiled like an idiot trying to make the situation less awkward.

***

Here's a song for you ♥

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

Her Revenge Da Reysa

Storie d'amore

62.3K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...
1.1K 203 14
β˜žοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽπ‚π¨π¦π©π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 & π„ππ’π­π’π§π β˜œοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ Reads--800βœ…900βœ…1.kβœ…2.kβ–‘ πŸ₯‡1𝚜𝚝 π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ (πš‚πš‘πš˜πš›πš πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ πš†πš’πš—πš—πšŽπš›) πšπš˜πš› #thecoronationaw...
600K 29.6K 68
ɒʀᴀᴄᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴜs. ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴜs α΄€Ι΄α΄… ɒʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘡�...
53.7K 1.1K 146
Deception. Betrayal. Mistrust. It seems the closer Rayne gets to the truth, the more she finds herself wanting to run away from it. It's complex and...