The Long Run {c.g.}

By Casey_Rivers

"You didn't know this at the time, but you and that boy would go on to run, and you wouldn't stop, not for as... More

How You Lost the World
How You Noticed Him
How You Had Your First Kiss
How You Fell in Love
How You Lost Your Innocence
How You Had Your First Fight
How You Lost Him
How He Lost You
Hello Again

The Long Run

1.2K 51 22
By Casey_Rivers

Now, I hope you understand why I am going through this with you. You have lived a good life, really, you have. It was short, yes, but it was good. You have lived, you've done your job, and now its time to come home. Please don't fight it, it's better this way, I would know. I bet you didn't know we are all up here, did you? Well, we are, and we have been watching and waiting for you. Don't worry about that blue eyed boy either. In time, he will come here too. Everyone does. I know you can see us now. That light at the end of the dark tunnel? Yeah, it's us. Don't fight it, you don't need to. You will see that it's better up here, and in the long run, it always will be. 

˜˜˜

And, thats it. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Thank you for even considering opening up this up and reading, you're awesome. 

I'd like to dedicate this, the final chapter of The Long Run, to @Vidjauser for their dedication and keeping me confident in this book. 

Don't forget to give me feedback. I want to know your thoughts!

-Is this book easy to follow or was it confusing?

-What is your favorite and least favorite chapter?

- Any suggestions for me during editing?

-Do you like how it ends or do you want more?

If you said that you want more on the previous question, then don't remove this story from your library just yet. I have already written a bonus chapter that I may or may not post, but its up to you guys. 

Bye for now my lil nuggets

<3 Casey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖�...
747 36 16
In a post-apocalyptic world where the dead come back and eat the living, Maevys Grimes finds herself clinging to the last shred of her humanity as sh...
37.4K 696 28
Callie has survived for so long on her own, and her whole world is turned upside-down once she is taken in to a group. In a short amount of time, eve...
64.5K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...