Best friend's sister (Joe Sug...

Par ginasugg

Caspar lee (the roommate of Joe) has a twin sister Hayden Lee. Joe and Hayden get along really well. Are they... Plus

Welcome in England
Lets play a game
Good morning love
Pancake talks
Nando's and shopping
Shoes and LA
Bye Caspar, hello Joseph
One date
Fairy lights
Caspar's call
Josh
Love talks
Bloody nose
Girlfriend?
Australia
Boxes full
Good guy
Siblings
Comments
Why not?
Wonderland
7:09 a.m.
Disneyland
Seat belts
Tower of terror
April
I love you
22
Hoe?
Fly away
Thatched roofs
4 Years Later
Author's message

Omelet

249 8 1
Par ginasugg

Part 32

Hayden's thoughts:
I smelled fire. I pulled away from the kiss. "I smell fire" I said. I looked to the pan and saw that the omelet was on fire. "Oh, no!" I yelled. "What happened?" He asked. "The pan is on fire!" I yelled. He turned around and started panicking. "Oh sh*t!" He yelled. "Water! Water!" I yelled. Joe ran to the tap and got some water from the water hose. He ran to the pan and dimmed the fire. When the fire was out I could finally breathe again. "Phew... That was intense" I said whiles taking a deep breath. "Yeah, we can't be trusted with a thatched roof and our cooking skills" he said jokingly.

We moved our stuff to the van that we hired for the day. And we drove to the new place. "I'm so excited" I said. "Me too" he said. "Our own place with a thatched roof" he said. "Yeah you're going to be on that roof for 5 days straight" I said jokingly. "6" he said. "6 days?" I asked. "Yeah, I know it's long but everything for a beautiful roof" he said. "Okay, Suggy" I said.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...